thewasp02
Topic Starter
Hi, I wrote a few days ago asking about a problem I am having with my external hard drive and some disappearing files. I was asked to post my all clear from the malware team and then get back to you. So below is the all clear from the malware team:
Your computer has been cleaned of malware and your previous topic has just been closed.
The problems you are having appear to be related to your external hard drive rather than your computer. This does not seem to be a malware issue, and appears that it's more likely to be a general troubleshooting issue. This site does not have tech support assistance for non-malware issues.
The following sites have help sections for non-malware related problems, e.g., software and/or hardware problems:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/forums.html
http://www.techsupportforum.com
For Dell computers, try:
http://en.community.dell.com/?~ck=ln&lnki=0&nav=true
As this issue does not appear to involve malware and therefore falls outside the scope of this forum, this topic is now closed.
If you need anything else please let me know and I will try and do as asked.
Thanks.
Your computer has been cleaned of malware and your previous topic has just been closed.
The problems you are having appear to be related to your external hard drive rather than your computer. This does not seem to be a malware issue, and appears that it's more likely to be a general troubleshooting issue. This site does not have tech support assistance for non-malware issues.
The following sites have help sections for non-malware related problems, e.g., software and/or hardware problems:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/forums.html
http://www.techsupportforum.com
For Dell computers, try:
http://en.community.dell.com/?~ck=ln&lnki=0&nav=true
As this issue does not appear to involve malware and therefore falls outside the scope of this forum, this topic is now closed.
If you need anything else please let me know and I will try and do as asked.
Thanks.