Hi guys, just a newb saying hi. I'm new to the forum and am just requesting assistance with my Hijack This log files.
Just a regular Joe. My name's Chris and I'm a Sergeant in the US Army serving with 3d Ordnance Battalion (EOD) outta Fort Lewis, WA.
Hi there
Hope you get your problem solved.
There's also a lot to read and browse through, if time permits it. I Don't know how busy sergeant
are these days. In my service time (also sergeant) we were always busy
Cheers
Welcome Chris,
Fort Lewis weekends and time off can be cloudy and rainy and/or cloudy and rainy.
How's the weather treating you?
I hail originally from Longview down towards Portland.
I grew webs between my toes from all the rain and fog.
Never could plan a Saturday picnic or ball game…. just never knew when it would clear off.
Hope we can help you some with your machine.
Thanks for your Service.
Doug
@Doug,
Wow! From Wet Washington to Crazy California? You skipped right over paradise. (actually that's probably a good thing. There's to many people people here anyways. I can see 4 houses from my front yard. Didn't used to be this crowded )
Welcome belialtheunholy!
I also thank you for your service.