appleoddity
Well I've done what I felt was right, there were a couple of sites that would not do the right thing very slow to open.
hope the scan is ok
Just use the laptop for a while.
29 min read
Well I've done what I felt was right, there were a couple of sites that would not do the right thing very slow to open.
hope the scan is ok
How long have you been using the laptop? What were the results? I do hope that you understand we are trying to isolate if it is your computer or your internet connection. At this point I don't care what your ISP says.
I have the laptop for the weekend only ,as yet I'm not having any problems using it .I have taken off the filter for the computer and double the filter on my cordless phone
which is on the main inlet plug,
I guess it has got to the stage where I have to just putup with my problem and let you go and get on with something more serious that other people have.
I'm 65 years old and have plenty of time to fiddle around your time is too valuable you could be spending more time with others.
What do you think give it a miss for now and see what happends later, I've got the grandkids over easter and they will most likely be playing on the computers.
Can you please clarify - You said you did not experience any internet troubles while using the laptop? And, you did use the laptop long enough to be reasonably sure that the internet is working fine on the laptop?
At any stage, the connectivity can be viewed by looking at the DSL light on the modem
(this should be solid and not flashing).
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI