jojoleigh68
Topic Starter
Hi there,
I was having probs with my pc and done a hijack this log and sent it to forums, they fixed all my probs for me but after finishing everything my autorun wont work. The admin team working with me has had me try a few different things to try repair it but nothing has worked. Im hoping someone can help me fix my prob. Here is the link in case you wish to read what I have already tried to fix. All my attemts are on page 3. http://forums.whatthetech.com/PC_freezing_…ng_t101224.html.
Hopefully someone can help, thanks in advance,
Jo..
I was having probs with my pc and done a hijack this log and sent it to forums, they fixed all my probs for me but after finishing everything my autorun wont work. The admin team working with me has had me try a few different things to try repair it but nothing has worked. Im hoping someone can help me fix my prob. Here is the link in case you wish to read what I have already tried to fix. All my attemts are on page 3. http://forums.whatthetech.com/PC_freezing_…ng_t101224.html.
Hopefully someone can help, thanks in advance,
Jo..