arrjay
Topic Starter
Moved from Malware forum and HJT log removed: LDT
Hey guys, im new to this forum.
I've recently noticed that my local area connection was sending and receiving alot. receivied 22 million in 9 minutes :S
I also noticed slow downs in downloads and high ping in online games. I tried the Internet Speed test and got around 2mbp/s where i used to get 18-22mbp/s.
Please help.
Hijack this log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:46:28 PM, on 3/2/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TSVNCache.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\tsnppro.exe
C:\WINDOWS\vsnppro.exe
C:\Program Files\LifeView DTV\RemoteControl.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\LCDMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\tsnpstd3.exe
C:\Program Files\SimpleCenter\bin\win\sclauncher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\Applets\LCDClock.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUS\EPU-6 Engine\SixEngine.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\Applets\LCDMedia.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\Applets\LCDPop3.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\BlazeVideo\BlazeDTV 2.5a\MediaDetector.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
G:\steam\steam.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
Hey guys, im new to this forum.
I've recently noticed that my local area connection was sending and receiving alot. receivied 22 million in 9 minutes :S
I also noticed slow downs in downloads and high ping in online games. I tried the Internet Speed test and got around 2mbp/s where i used to get 18-22mbp/s.
Please help.
Hijack this log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:46:28 PM, on 3/2/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TSVNCache.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\tsnppro.exe
C:\WINDOWS\vsnppro.exe
C:\Program Files\LifeView DTV\RemoteControl.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\LCDMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\tsnpstd3.exe
C:\Program Files\SimpleCenter\bin\win\sclauncher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\Applets\LCDClock.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUS\EPU-6 Engine\SixEngine.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\Applets\LCDMedia.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\Applets\LCDPop3.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\BlazeVideo\BlazeDTV 2.5a\MediaDetector.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
G:\steam\steam.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe