resting
Topic Starter
Hey, I have a Dell Inspiron 1521 its about a year old……anyway, was using it and it was working fine, closed it up to have lunch…opened it and was greeted by a blue screen w/a bunch of white writing advising me that if it was the first time I received this message to power down, I did this and tried to power back on and NOTHING…black screen my caps lock light blinks for about 30 sec and I can feel it trying to run but then it stops……
called dell, paid $50 for them to tell me to unplug it, remove battery and try to power on, then they wanted me to remove the memory card, couldnt find a small enough screwdriver, called them back when I got one but apparently my "help" had expired………???????
========
Edit by John B. to add some information.
This topic was already discussed here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Dell_Inspiro…ed_t100397.html
As you can see the reason to start a new topic here is that "this sounds like a hardware problem and not a software problem".
called dell, paid $50 for them to tell me to unplug it, remove battery and try to power on, then they wanted me to remove the memory card, couldnt find a small enough screwdriver, called them back when I got one but apparently my "help" had expired………???????
========
Edit by John B. to add some information.
This topic was already discussed here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Dell_Inspiro…ed_t100397.html
As you can see the reason to start a new topic here is that "this sounds like a hardware problem and not a software problem".