Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] Trojan Horse Downloader.Agent

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#16 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:54 PM

Hi FreyjaGoddess

Good news ....your log looks clean :thumbup:

Now we just need to clean up a little and you'll be on your way

First:

follow these steps to uninstall Combofix

Click START then RUN
Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the ..X and the /U, it needs to be there.
  • Posted Image

NEXT

We need to clean up the rest of the tools we used.

Download ToolsCleaner2 to your desktop and run it (by A.Rothstein & Dj Quiou)
    [list]
  • Click the Pt. Restauration button and press OK to the prompts.
  • Click the Corbeille button and press OK to the prompt.
  • Click the Fichiers temp button and press OK to the prompt.
  • Click the Recherche button and let it run ( it may look like it freezes but let it continue )
  • Once it is done click the Suppression button and let it remove anything it finds.
  • Close the program

Now that you are clean, please follow these simple steps in order to keep your computer clean and secure:

I have included a number of recommendations on how to protect your computer in order to prevent future malware infections.

: Keep Windows Updated:

Visit Microsoft http://www.windowsupdate.com and download all the latest critical updates available.
Then set your machine to receive automatic updates.
It is an important part of your overall security.
  • Open the Start menu.
  • Click on All Programs>Windows Update.
  • Click on Change settings.
  • Select Install updates automatically (recommended).
  • Under Recommended updates, check the Include recommended updates when downloading, installing, or notifying me about updates check box.
  • Under Update service, check the Use Microsoft Update check box.

: Firewall :

I also recommend using a third party firewall to protect your computer from hackers.
We don't recommend the firewall that comes built in to Windows.
It doesn't block everything that may try to get in, and the entire firewall is written to the registry.
As various kinds of malware hack the Registry in order to disable the Windows firewall, it's far preferable to install one of the excellent third party solutions.

Three excellent free firewalls are:

Comodo
Sunbelt Kerio
Sygate

NOTE: DO NOT install more than one firewall.

Note: If you choose Comodo - Please be careful with the installation of the Comodo program, it comes bundled with an adware toolbar which you need to de-select when you are going through the installation process. It's not a malicious program, but it may be a privacy risk and I don't think you want it on your system.

: Additional Protection Software :

In order to protect yourself against spyware, you should consider installing and running the following free programs in addition to your current security programs.

SpywareBlaster
A tutorial on using SpywareBlaster to prevent spyware from ever installing on your computer may be found here.

SpywareGuard
A tutorial on using SpywareGuard for realtime protection against spyware and hijackers may be found here.

IE/Spyad
It places over 5000 malicious websites and domains in your IE's restricted zone.

WinPatrol
This program protects your computer in a variety of ways and will work well with your existing security software. Have a look at this tutorial http://www.winpatrol.com/features.html to help you get started with the program.

Make sure you update all these programs regularly.
Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new malicious programs are released.

: Consider using a HOSTS file :

A Hosts file will prevent your computer from any known malware and spyware sites by redirecting the connection request to 127.0.0.1, which is your local address. You may download the MVPS Hosts File by clicking >> HERE <<.
Note: Be sure to follow the instructions to disable the DNS Client service before installing a custom hosts file.
Also: subscribe http://www.mvps.org/...002/updates.htm
to the mailing list to get update notifications.

:Take care when downloading programs:
  • Avoid illegal sites, because that's where most malware is present.
  • Don't click on links inside popups.
  • Don't click on links in spam messages claiming to offer anti-spyware software; because most of these so called removers ARE spyware.
  • Download free software only from sites you know and trust.
  • A lot of free software can bundle other software, including spyware.
  • Before downloading, it is crucial to check whether the source is reputable.

A lot of malware these days will 'hitch a ride' onto your computer if you happen to land on the wrong page even without clicking a link.

One way to check is to use /McAfee SiteAdvisor.
Copy the domain name into the space provided and SiteAdvisor will give you a report on the website which can help you decide if it is safe.

The site offers a download for a toolbar for IE and a Firefox AddOn which adds this functionality to your browser.

· Please also read Tony Klein's excellent article: How I got Infected in the First Place

· Another article you should read through is How to prevent Malware.

Good job in following the directions so well - I will keep this log open a day or so in case you have any other issues, stay safe :wavey:

Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 FreyjaGoddess

FreyjaGoddess

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:24 PM

Thanks so much for all your help. I was wondering if I could attach a Hijack This log from my other two computers (which seem to be running fine) but they are on the same network and I just want to be safe. If you don't think it is a concern I'm happy to let it be but I really do think better safe than sorry. Thanks again. -Freyja

#18 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

Hi FreyjaGoddess

By all means, I can review them.

I suggest we look at them one at a time.

First run ATF cleaner and Malwarebytes then post the HJT log.

Download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.

In Firefox browser
  • Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

Now download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. <-- very important
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.

Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

Now reopen HijackThis and run a new scan and save a logfile.

In your next post include

• MBAM log
  • HJT log

For the first machine

#19 FreyjaGoddess

FreyjaGoddess

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:12 PM

Ok. This is my business laptop. It is the only computer that has Vista.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.33
Database version: 1712
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

31/01/2009 11:08:03 PM
mbam-log-2009-01-31 (23-08-03).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 114945
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 22 minute(s), 40 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 11:09:25 PM, on 31/01/2009
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSwMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
C:\Program Files\ltmoh\ltmoh.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynToshiba.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\reminder\reminder.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\CEC_MAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.shoptoshiba.ca/welcome
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Skype add-on (mastermind) - {22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NDSTray.exe] NDSTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KeNotify] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HWSetup] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\HWSetup.exe hwSetUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SVPWUTIL] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\SVPWUTIL.exe SVPwUTIL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Camera Assistant Software] "C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPwrMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HSON] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TBS\HSON.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmoothView] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [00TCrdMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LtMoh] C:\Program Files\ltmoh\Ltmoh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSCDSPD] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [reminder] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\reminder\reminder.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_8
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [LtMoh] C:\Program Files\ltmoh\Ltmoh.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [LtMoh] C:\Program Files\ltmoh\Ltmoh.exe (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Skype - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: Agere Modem Call Progress Audio (AgereModemAudio) - Agere Systems - C:\Windows\system32\agrsmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service (CFSvcs) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Navi Support Service (TNaviSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER\TNaviSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Optical Disc Drive Service (TODDSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\TODDSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Power Saver (TosCoSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TosCoSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe

--
End of file - 7515 bytes

One further question about firewalls. I was told that I didn't need an additional firewall (other than the one that comes with Windows) because I run from a router which essentially acts like a firewall. True?

#20 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:28 AM

Hi FreyjaGoddess

Good news - the log looks clean for the first machine - :thumbup:

Just a minor issue - your java appears to be out of date - having outdated java does leave security vulnerabilities.

I suggest you update java and uninstall the older versions - the newest version is version 6 update 11

which can be obtained here http://java.sun.com/...loads/index.jsp

then uninstall the Java 6.0 you have on board through Add/Remove programs.

The good news is - you won't have to do this again as the new versions of java now overwrite the old.

I am presently using a router but have a third party firewall as do many of my associates here. I like the added protection and would recommend it.

This tutorial here may provide you with adequate information to make a decision on that.

#21 FreyjaGoddess

FreyjaGoddess

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:38 AM

Ok. I updated the Java on my business machine. Now I'm going to run Malware Bytes on my husband's computer and in my next post I will put that log plus a HJT log. Sound good? Last machine!! :blush:

#22 FreyjaGoddess

FreyjaGoddess

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.33
Database version: 1713
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

2/1/2009 12:08:37 PM
mbam-log-2009-02-01 (12-08-37).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|F:\|)
Objects scanned: 171864
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 7 minute(s), 9 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 7
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\minibugtransporter.minibugtransporterx (Adware.Minibug) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\minibugtransporter.minibugtransporterx.1 (Adware.Minibug) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{04a38f6b-006f-4247-ba4c-02a139d5531c} (Adware.Minibug) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{2b96d5cc-c5b5-49a5-a69d-cc0a30f9028c} (Adware.Minibug) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{3c2d2a1e-031f-4397-9614-87c932a848e0} (Adware.Minibug) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{df780f87-ff2b-4df8-92d0-73db16a1543a} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{2b96d5cc-c5b5-49a5-a69d-cc0a30f9028c} (Adware.Minibug) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\{014da6c9-189f-421a-88cd-07cfe51cff10} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

_____________________________________________-

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:10:49 PM, on 2/1/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32krn.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\tcpsvcs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Hardware\Mouse\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Hardware\Keyboard\type32.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\GAMECO~1\STRATE~1\daemon14.exe
C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32kui.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmtask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\V0420Mon.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\FxSvr2.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Creative Live! Cam\Live! Cam Manager\CTLCMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files\D-Link AirPlus\AirPlus.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Program Files\uTorrent\utorrent.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dictionary.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = wmplayer.exe //ICWLaunch
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 201.252.54.148:1080
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost;*.local
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiSUSBRG] C:\WINDOWS\SiSUSBrg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [POINTER] point32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WorksFUD] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkfud.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Portfolio] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WksSb.exe /AllUsers
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliType] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Hardware\Keyboard\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBMOUSE] C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\Browser Mouse\1.0\lwbwheel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMSX] C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Daemon14] C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\GAMECO~1\STRATE~1\daemon14.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nod32kui] "C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32kui.exe" /WAITSERVICE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmtask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [V0420Mon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\V0420Mon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LogitechSoftwareUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" boot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RealPlayer] "C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe" /RunUPGToolCommandReBoot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative Live! Cam Manager] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Creative Live! Cam\Live! Cam Manager\CTLCMgr.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe -p
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: D-Link AirPlus.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop...p/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {11818680-FCF6-11D0-9808-0800092A4865} (FormFlow Form Control) - https://www.cbs.gov....ase/FormCtl.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {4B9F2C37-C0CF-42BC-BB2D-DCFA8B25CABF} - http://zone.msn.com/...pcaploader1.cab
O16 - DPF: {62475759-9E84-458E-A1AB-5D2C442ADFDE} - http://a1540.g.akama...meInstaller.exe
O16 - DPF: {62969CF2-0F7A-433B-A221-FD8818C06C2F} (Blockwerx Control) - http://mirror.worldw...x/blockwerx.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupd...b?1093148920484
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.syma...n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zon...nt.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {9AA73F41-EC64-489E-9A73-9CD52E528BC4} (ZoneAxRcMgr Class) - http://zone.msn.com/...me/ZAxRcMgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.m...ash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {E5D419D6-A846-4514-9FAD-97E826C84822} (HeartbeatCtl Class) - http://fdl.msn.com/z...s/heartbeat.cab
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://www.creative....15105/CTPID.cab
O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zon...wn.cab31267.cab
O18 - Protocol: bw+0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw+0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw-0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw-0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw00 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw00s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw10 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw10s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw20 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw20s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw30 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw30s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw40 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw40s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw50 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw50s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw60 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw60s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw70 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw70s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw80 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw80s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw90 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw90s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwa0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwa0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwb0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwb0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwc0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwc0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwd0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwd0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwe0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwe0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwf0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwf0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwg0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwg0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwh0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwh0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwi0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwi0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwj0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwj0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwk0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwk0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwl0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwl0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwm0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwm0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwn0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwn0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwo0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwo0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwp0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwp0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwq0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwq0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwr0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwr0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bws0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bws0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwt0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwt0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwu0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwu0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwv0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwv0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bww0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bww0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwx0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwx0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwy0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwy0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwz0 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwz0s - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: offline-8876480 - {A29D8D2A-5584-4F99-AC7E-14E1A514E145} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: NOD32 Kernel Service (NOD32krn) - Eset - C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32krn.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPZipm12.exe

--
End of file - 22277 bytes

#23 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:16 PM

Hi FreyjaGoddess

This is a totally unrelated infection to your original machine that Malwarebytes has located, so lets make sure that MBAM found everything. Nothing penetrated the network.

FIRST

Download Rooter.exe to your desktop
  • Doubleclick it to start the tool
  • A Notepad file containing the report will open, also found at %systemdrive%\Rooter.txt (Where %systemdrive% is usually C: or the drive that you have installed Windows).
  • Post that in your next reply.

Please run the tool only once this time and do not edit the rooter log - please post the original log.

NEXT

I'd like for you to run this online scan to check for remnants or anything that might be hidden. It does not fix anything, I just need to see the report.
The below scan can take up to an hour or longer, please be patient.

You need to use I.E. to run this scan.

*Note
It is recommended to disable onboard antivirus program and antispyware programs while performing scans so no conflicts occur and to speed up scan time.Please don't go surfing while your resident protection is disabled!
Once scan is finished remember to re-enable resident antivirus protection along with whatever antispyware app you use.

Please do a scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner or from here

• Click on the Accept button and install any components it needs.
  • The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.
  • After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My Computer.
  • This will start the program and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run. (At times it may appear to stall)
  • Once the update is complete, click on My Computer under the green Scan bar to the left to start the scan.
  • Once the scan is complete, it will display if your system has been infected. It does not provide an option to clean/disinfect. We only require a report from it.
  • Do NOT be alarmed by what you see in the report. Many of the finds have likely been quarantined.
  • Once the scan is complete, click on View scan report To obtain the report:
  • Click on: Save Report As
  • Next, in the Save as prompt, Save in area, select: Desktop
  • In the File name area, use KScan, or something similar In Save as type, click the drop arrow and select: Text file.txt
  • Then, click: Save
  • Please post the Kaspersky Online Scanner Report in your reply.

In your next reply I need

• rooter log
  • Kaspersky log

#24 FreyjaGoddess

FreyjaGoddess

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:23 PM

I'm assuming that you want me to do this to my husband's computer and not the original computer? Maybe we should have a labelling system: First computer - Computer 1 Business Laptop - Computer 2 Husband's computer - Computer 3

#25 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

Your first computer has already been cleared.... we are only talking about the third computer now :thumbup: (husband's)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#26 FreyjaGoddess

FreyjaGoddess

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:39 PM

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition ( v5.1.2600 ) Service Pack 3 X86-based PC ( Uniprocessor Free : AMD Athlon™ XP 2800+ ) BIOS : Default System BIOS USER : Patrick ( Administrator ) BOOT : Normal boot Antivirus : Eset NOD32 antivirus system 2.51 2.51 (Activated) A:\ (USB) C:\ (Local Disk) - NTFS - Total:74 Go (Free:1 Go) D:\ (CD or DVD) E:\ (CD or DVD) F:\ (Local Disk) - NTFS - Total:465 Go (Free:430 Go) Sun 02/01/2009|14:26 ----------------------\\ Search.. No infections found ! 1 - "C:\Rooter$\Rooter_1.txt" - Sun 02/01/2009|14:27 ----------------------\\ Scan completed at 14:27 Also, I can't run the kaspersky scan because it keeps coming back with a Java error. Any thoughts? His computer sounds like it is running constantly, even when nothing is running.

#27 FreyjaGoddess

FreyjaGoddess

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:52 PM

I think I got the Kaspersky scan going. *fingers crossed* I just removed all the extra Java updates and that seems to have fixed it.

#28 FreyjaGoddess

FreyjaGoddess

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:06 PM

Ok. I know that you wrote that sometimes it might *seem* like it has stalled but it has been at 22% for close to an hour and the scan has already been running for about 2 and a quarter hours. Suggestions? At this point it says it has a suspicious object.

#29 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:00 PM

Please let it run it's course - the longest we've seen a scan is over 22 hours!!

#30 FreyjaGoddess

FreyjaGoddess

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:15 AM

The rooter text is in a recent post and here is the Kaspersky log: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7 REPORT Monday, February 2, 2009 Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600) Kaspersky Online Scanner 7 version: 7.0.25.0 Program database last update: Sunday, February 01, 2009 20:25:22 Records in database: 1735802 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scan settings: Scan using the following database: extended Scan archives: yes Scan mail databases: yes Scan area - My Computer: A:\ C:\ D:\ E:\ F:\ Scan statistics: Files scanned: 110935 Threat name: 4 Infected objects: 6 Suspicious objects: 2 Duration of the scan: 11:52:49 File name / Threat name / Threats count C:\CDROMBB\CM.exe Suspicious: Type_Win32 1 C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\My Documents\Downloads\How to Install Garmin Mapsource City Navigator North America NT .zip Infected: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.VB.ggq 2 C:\Program Files\ESET\cache\FND0.NFI Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.SaveNow.bx 1 C:\Program Files\ESET\infected\WWU5QKBA.NQF Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monderb.vxl 1 C:\Program Files\ESET\infected\YDBCMPCA.NQF Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.SaveNow.bx 1 C:\SETUP\WeatherInstCAST3103.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.SaveNow.bx 1 F:\CDROMBB\CM.exe Suspicious: Type_Win32 1 The selected area was scanned. ________________________ The CDROMBB\CM.exe is, I believe his fantasy baseball league that he belongs to. It is called strat-o-matic and he gets a purchases a new disk yearly.