Here are log files as you have requested.
info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 2009-01-20 16:32:51
======Uninstall list======
–>C:\Program Files\Ahead\nero\uninstall\UNNERO.exe /UNINSTALL
–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\rnuninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /I {09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3} REMOVE=UpdateMgrFeature
–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
–>C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroVision.exe /UNINSTALL
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{39DA87A1-0B26-4562-A70C-2A6147366E47}\Setup.exe"
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9F765BD0-B900-4EDE-A90B-61C8A9E95C42}\Setup.exe"
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BAD59025-5B73-4E12-B789-0028C5A573C2}\Setup.exe"
–>rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Actiontec Gateway–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9692FD03-6662-4E62-B08C-30DFF51651E1}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Adobe After Effects CS3 Presets–>MsiExec.exe /I{193EAFD0-1BAF-4FB4-B18F-79D5D6A4B285}
Adobe After Effects CS3 Third Party Content–>MsiExec.exe /I{7ECEF10B-F1C2-4FD5-861F-A3FCB4653304}
Adobe After Effects CS3–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\5d83aea83f5009a0d267d337e3f55fe\Setup.exe
Adobe After Effects CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{EB0202F7-016A-410C-ADE4-40F848CCC661}
Adobe Anchor Service CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{90176341-0A8B-4CCC-A78D-F862228A6B95}
Adobe Asset Services CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{6FF5DD7A-FE28-4439-B8CF-1E9AF4EA0A61}
Adobe Bridge CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{9C9824D9-9000-4373-A6A5-D0E5D4831394}
Adobe Bridge Start Meeting–>MsiExec.exe /I{08B32819-6EEF-4057-AEDA-5AB681A36A23}
Adobe Camera Raw 4.0–>MsiExec.exe /I{B3BF6689-A81D-40D8-9A86-4AC4ACD9FC1C}
Adobe CMaps–>MsiExec.exe /I{A2B242BD-FF8D-4840-9DAA-9170EABEC59C}
Adobe Color - Photoshop Specific–>MsiExec.exe /I{A2D81E70-2A98-4A08-A628-94388B063C5E}
Adobe Color Common Settings–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\6c8e2cb4fd241c55406016127a6ab2e\Setup.exe
Adobe Color Common Settings–>MsiExec.exe /I{6D4AC5A4-4CF9-4F90-8111-B9B53CE257BF}
Adobe Default Language CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{B9B35331-B7E4-4E5C-BF4C-7BC87856124D}
Adobe Device Central CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{8D2BA474-F406-4710-9AE4-D4F22D21F0DD}
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\3e054d2218e7aa282c2369d939e58ff\Setup.exe
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Fonts All–>MsiExec.exe /I{6ABE0BEE-D572-4FE8-B434-9E72A289431B}
Adobe Help Viewer CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{04AF207D-9A77-465A-8B76-991F6AB66245}
Adobe Linguistics CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{54793AA1-5001-42F4-ABB6-C364617C6078}
Adobe MotionPicture Color Files–>MsiExec.exe /I{6B708481-748A-4EB4-97C1-CD386244FF77}
Adobe PDF Library Files–>MsiExec.exe /I{D2559B88-CC9D-4B48-81BB-F492BAA9C48C}
Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Functional Content–>MsiExec.exe /I{50F102CA-4BE2-41A9-9810-5BB05EB91B9A}
Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Third Party Content–>MsiExec.exe /I{485ACF57-F364-440A-8496-E1E81C8FA1AA}
Adobe Premiere Pro CS3–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\32fdd767b4383606e8168e834af5d90\Setup.exe
Adobe Premiere Pro CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{58DCEEE5-532E-44F4-B1D7-A146EF9E9FDA}
Adobe Reader 8.1.3–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81300000003}
Adobe Setup–>MsiExec.exe /I{64C1FA9A-FA94-4B6E-B3E4-8573738E4AD1}
Adobe Setup–>MsiExec.exe /I{B3C02EC1-A7B0-4987-9A43-8789426AAA7D}
Adobe Setup–>MsiExec.exe /I{BB81360F-041C-4CF7-B15E-71380D154244}
Adobe Setup–>MsiExec.exe /I{F1C9C7F7-0D56-40B2-A276-152762D39BCA}
Adobe Shockwave Player–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Adobe Type Support–>MsiExec.exe /I{8E6808E2-613D-4FCD-81A2-6C8FA8E03312}
Adobe Update Manager CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{E69AE897-9E0B-485C-8552-7841F48D42D8}
Adobe Version Cue CS3 Client–>MsiExec.exe /I{D0DFF92A-492E-4C40-B862-A74A173C25C5}
Adobe Video Profiles–>MsiExec.exe /I{845A8DB9-8802-4FD3-9FE3-938A6C46A2EC}
Adobe XMP DVA Panels CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{0224CACC-994D-45F8-B973-D65056EA9C2F}
Adobe XMP Panels CS3–>MsiExec.exe /I{D5A31AB1-345D-47C7-A87B-036A669F6DF1}
AnswerWorks 4.0 Runtime - English–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7DD9A065-2C86-4A9F-A5FF-796EC1B99DCA}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Apple Mobile Device Support–>MsiExec.exe /I{EC4455AB-F155-4CC1-A4C5-88F3777F9886}
Apple Software Update–>MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
ArcSoft Software Suite–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EE7C3A14-1D20-49F6-B903-491561076F0F}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9
Blood Ties–>"C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\Blood Ties.rguninst" "AddRemove"
BLS2007Clipart–>C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1B96D6AE-DD7F-4282-81D5-B35B912578A0}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
BLS-2009–>MsiExec.exe /I{0BB53CBD-B1FC-469F-9564-2C447AC3D2A8}
Bonjour–>MsiExec.exe /I{8A25392D-C5D2-4E79-A2BD-C15DDC5B0959}
Boris Graffiti–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{262BF2CD-601D-4F43-919C-4B00B1D1F338}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Bridge Building Game–>C:\Program Files\Bridge Building Game\uninstall.exe
Canon iP4200–>"C:\WINDOWS\system32\CanonIJ Uninstaller Information\{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}_Canon_iP4200\DelDrv.exe" /U:{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}_Canon_iP4200 /L0x0009
Canon iP4200–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\CNMCP78.exe "-PRINTERNAMECanon iP4200" "-HELPERDLLC:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CanonBJ\IJPrinter\CNMWINDOWS\Canon iP4200 Installer\Inst2\cnmis.dll" "-RCDLLcnmi0409.dll"
CCleaner (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
Coupon Printer for Windows–>"C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
CouponBar–>regsvr32 /u /s "C:\WINDOWS\CouponBarIE.dll"
ERUNT 1.1j–>"C:\Program Files\ERUNT\unins000.exe"
Excavation from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\DF479CEA-34C0-460F-9B56-93BCE4CD4086\Uninstall.exe"
Five Card Frenzy from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\DA44615A-C243-46A4-8E47-184CFF33CD38\Uninstall.exe"
GDR 3068 for SQL Server Database Services 2005 ENU (KB948109)–>C:\WINDOWS\SQL9_KB948109_ENU\Hotfix.exe /Uninstall
GemMaster 3 from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\1ABC286C-DE10-4590-BEFF-4D0DFF5EA1EC\Uninstall.exe"
GTOneCare–>MsiExec.exe /X{8B21B9EF-6DBF-4F63-8CC7-9F6A56D1EE8E}
Hijackthis 1.99.1–>"C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\unins000.exe"
HijackThis 2.0.2–>"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Honeycombs from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\1FEF9671-50F6-4CB0-9E96-304EB14158E0\Uninstall.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Deskjet Preloaded Printer Drivers–>MsiExec.exe /X{F419D20A-7719-4639-8E30-C073A040D878}
HP Instant Support–>C:\PROGRA~1\HPINST~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\HPINST~1\INSTALL.LOG
HP Organize–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D0122362-6333-4DE4-93F6-A5A2F3CC101A}\Setup.exe" UNINSTALL
HP Photo & Imaging 3.0–>C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqscr01.dat
HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - Photosmart Cameras–>MsiExec.exe /X{5D7F0A0E-369E-46C0-9F99-FAB21A064781}
HP Product Detection–>MsiExec.exe /X{CAE7D1D9-3794-4169-B4DD-964ADBC534EE}
HP Software Update–>MsiExec.exe /X{C05E10AC-BD86-4564-9D16-EF11D7314FB2}
HPImageZone–>MsiExec.exe /X{11946FA8-329A-4DDF-B867-A32781FED8EE}
iConcepts Music Express –>C:\PROGRA~1\ICONCE~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
Intel® Extreme Graphics Driver–>RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx PCI\VEN_8086&DEV;_2562
IntelliMover Data Transfer Demo–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{14589F05-C658-4594-9429-D437BA688686}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
iTunes–>MsiExec.exe /I{318AB667-3230-41B5-A617-CB3BF748D371}
Java™ 6 Update 11–>MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216010FF}
Java™ 6 Update 7–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
KBD–>C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE uninstalled
LimeWire 4.16.6–>"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
LiveReg (Symantec Corporation)–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\LiveReg\VcSetup.exe /REMOVE
LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation)–>C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware–>"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
Map Button (Windows Live Toolbar)–>MsiExec.exe /X{59932D51-F260-4EF6-A784-4F69659F1A62}
Mars Rover from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\53EF27E9-150C-4063-8343-61C45FC6BB98\Uninstall.exe"
Memories Disc Creator 2.0–>MsiExec.exe /X{2E132061-C78A-48D4-A899-1D13B9D189FA}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)–>"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1–>msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1–>MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1–>MsiExec.exe /I{B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1–>MsiExec.exe /I{2BA00471-0328-3743-93BD-FA813353A783}
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office 2000 Disc 2–>MsiExec.exe /I{00040409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}
Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1 Small Business–>MsiExec.exe /I{00030409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2003–>MsiExec.exe /X{90AF0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition–>MsiExec.exe /I{C6A7AF96-4EB1-4AAE-8318-1AB393C64F88}
Microsoft Protection Service–>MsiExec.exe /I{85CFDC2D-710E-49D5-B799-F3743CA506BA}
Microsoft Silverlight–>MsiExec.exe /X{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]–>MsiExec.exe /I{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (SONY_MEDIAMGR2)–>MsiExec.exe /I{2AFFFDD7-ED85-4A90-8C52-5DA9EBDC9B8F}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005–>"c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\ARPWrapper.exe" /Remove
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client–>MsiExec.exe /I{F9B3DD02-B0B3-42E9-8650-030DFF0D133D}
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)–>MsiExec.exe /X{53F5C3EE-05ED-4830-994B-50B2F0D50FCE}
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer–>MsiExec.exe /I{E9F44C98-B8B6-480F-AF7B-E42A0A46F4E3}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable–>MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Visual J# .NET Redistributable Package 1.1–>MsiExec.exe /X{1A655D51-1423-48A3-B748-8F5A0BE294C8}
Microsoft Windows Live OneCare Resources v2.5.2900.20–>MsiExec.exe /I{5660022E-F3F2-4126-8CC5-9726C47150EB}
Microsoft Windows OneCare Live AntiSpyware and AntiVirus–>MsiExec.exe /I{E26B83D1-C0BB-41BC-8F44-31D5354DD6AF}
Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v2.5.2900.20 Idcrl Install–>MsiExec.exe /I{3851147E-5A91-4469-BA4D-13FFFCC8A920}
Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v2.5.2900.20–>MsiExec.exe /I{D07A8E7E-D324-4945-BA8C-E532AD008FF3}
Microsoft Works 7.0–>MsiExec.exe /I{764D06D8-D8DE-411E-A1C8-D9E9380F8A84}
Monopoly–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\Monopoly\Uninst.isu"
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.5)–>C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
Mozilla Thunderbird (2.0.0.19)–>C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\uninstall\helper.exe
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)–>MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)–>MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)–>MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)–>MsiExec.exe /I{0A869A65-8C94-4F7C-A5C7-972D3C8CED9E}
Multimedia Card Reader–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{E05895C5-FE97-4334-8D73-B0089FD07CE3}
Nero Suite–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Uninstall\Setupx.exe /uninstall ExtraUninstallID=""
Network Magic–>C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pure Networks\Setup\nmsetup.exe /uninstall
Nikon Message Center–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D2FCC1AE-6311-47C5-8130-C6C66D77DD71}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
NVIDIA Gart Driver–>C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvugart.exe Uninstall C:\WINDOWS\System32\Nvgart.nvu,NVIDIA Gart Driver
NVIDIA Windows 2000/XP Display Drivers–>rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvinstnt.dll,NvUninstallNT4 nvhp.inf
OmniPass–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F4E57F49-84B4-4CF2-B0A1-8CA1752BDF7E}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
OpenOffice.org Installer 1.0–>MsiExec.exe /X{0D499481-22C6-4B25-8AC2-6D3F6C885FB9}
Orbital from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\62067F4C-84A9-45B9-8573-B90468B0A3EF\Uninstall.exe"
Otto from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\BFBCBAE3-8293-4215-9C4F-C2402C118EDB\Uninstall.exe"
PC-Doctor for Windows–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1F7CCFA3-D926-4882-B2A5-A0217ED25597}\Setup.exe"
Peggle Deluxe 1.0–>C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\Peggle Deluxe\PopUninstall.exe "C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\Peggle Deluxe\Install.log"
Photosmart 140,240,7200,7600,7700,7900 Series–>C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hphscr01.dat
PictureProject–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FF3999BE-1A7B-4738-88AA-97BF14094A4A}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate Plugins–>MsiExec.exe /I{D1860E6E-520E-4380-8433-E58E8F88B473}
Pinnacle Studio 12–>MsiExec.exe /I{D041EB9E-890A-4098-8F94-51DA194AC72A}
Pinnacle Video Driver–>MsiExec.exe /X{5EB90C06-964F-4195-B83E-BD7E55C88415}
Polar Bowler from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\36317AE4-57EC-4F3E-B828-009A3DD96BE8\Uninstall.exe"
PopCap Browser Plugin–>C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\PopCap Browser Plugin\Uninstall.exe
proDAD Vitascene 1.0–>"C:\Program Files\proDAD\Vitascene-1.0\uninstall.exe" uninstall spcp PATHVERSION 1.0 MAINNAME Vitascene
PS2–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe uninstall
PX Engine–>MsiExec.exe /I{6513E869-647F-40FD-A55D-CFC92579B9BA}
QuickConnect–>C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4998FF95-709A-430A-B104-92A009ABB848}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
QuickTime–>MsiExec.exe /I{F958CA02-BB40-4007-894B-258729456EE4}
RealArcade–>"C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\RealArcade.rguninst" "AddRemove"
RealOne Player–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\rnuninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Realtek AC'97 Audio–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FB08F381-6533-4108-B7DD-039E11FBC27E}\setup.exe" REMOVE
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4C5D15D2-5351-4F05-A96E-56C20554F977}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
S3Display–>s3uninst.exe -reg 5 'HKLM\Software\S3\S3Uninst\S3Display'
S3Gamma2–>s3uninst.exe -reg 5 'HKLM\Software\S3\S3Uninst\S3Gamma2'
S3Info2–>s3uninst.exe -reg 5 'HKLM\Software\S3\S3Uninst\S3Info2'
S3Overlay–>s3uninst.exe -reg 5 'HKLM\Software\S3\S3Uninst\S3Overlay'
SAMSUNG CDMA Modem Driver Set–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\3\SSCDUninstall.exe
SAMSUNG Mobile Composite Device Software–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\6\SSBCUninstall.exe
SAMSUNG Mobile Modem Driver Set–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\3\SSCDUninstall.exe
Samsung Mobile phone USB driver Software–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\5\SSSDUninstall.exe
SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem 1.0 Software–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\1\SS_Uninstall.exe
SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem Software–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\2\SSM_Uninstall.exe
Samsung PC Studio 3 USB Driver Installer–>"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EBA29752-DDD2-4B62-B2E3-9841F92A3E3A}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Samsung PC Studio 3–>"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C4A4722E-79F9-417C-BD72-8D359A090C97}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Scrabble (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\Yahoo! Games\Scrabble\Uninstall.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB917734)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Slyder from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\5F804D2B-A66D-4F0A-B64E-FBDA3F52E3F8\Uninstall.exe"
Smart Menus (Windows Live Toolbar)–>MsiExec.exe /X{1306C737-0AF4-46C7-B282-64E099304712}
Sonic RecordNow!–>MsiExec.exe /I{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
Sonic Update Manager–>MsiExec.exe /I{09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3}
SpamSubtract–>C:\PROGRA~1\INTERM~1\SPAMSU~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\INTERM~1\SPAMSU~1\INSTALL.LOG
Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 8–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-5464-3428-800000000003}
STX from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\342970EF-F8DF-4E9B-8477-A1A03E3E15E1\Uninstall.exe"
The Sims Deluxe Edition–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{10798AE3-DCBB-43C3-9C93-C23512427E25}\setup.exe" -l0009
TurboTax Deluxe 2007–>C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2007\TaxUnst.EXE "C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2007\Uninstall.log" -NoGui
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Updates from HP–>C:\WINDOWS\BWUnin-6.2.3.66.exe -AppId 137903
Virtual Warfare from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\4F0AE1FB-4082-4A27-8363-05D292D92FB0\Uninstall.exe"
Weblink–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4FCC384C-18EA-4E25-9281-A06AE006D219}\setup.exe" -l0x9
WildTangent GameChannel (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\uninstallgamechannel.exe"
Windows Imaging Component–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWIC$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Installer Clean Up–>MsiExec.exe /X{121634B0-2F4B-11D3-ADA3-00C04F52DD52}
Windows Internet Explorer 7–>C:\WINDOWS\IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows Live installer–>MsiExec.exe /X{A7E4ECCA-4A8E-4258-8EC8-2DCCF5B11320}
Windows Live Messenger–>MsiExec.exe /X{508CE775-4BA4-4748-82DF-FE28DA9F03B0}
Windows Live OneCare safety scanner–>RunDll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Windows Live Safety Center\wlscCore.dll",UninstallFunction WLSC_SCANNER_PRODUCT
Windows Live OneCare–>"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OCSetup.exe" /u
Windows Live Photo Gallery–>MsiExec.exe /X{2D4F6BE3-6FEF-4FE9-9D01-1406B220D08C}
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant–>MsiExec.exe /I{8984E374-6C93-427C-A3B9-AD92472FDCA0}
Windows Live Toolbar–>"C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\UnInstall.exe" {C6876FE6-A314-4628-B0D7-F3EE5E35C4B4}
Windows Live Toolbar–>MsiExec.exe /X{C6876FE6-A314-4628-B0D7-F3EE5E35C4B4}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime–>"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11–>"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Presentation Foundation–>MsiExec.exe /X{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}
Windows XP Service Pack 3–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
WLTB Custom Buttons–>MsiExec.exe /I{C6522325-92ED-4312-A45A-04E45896C130}
Yahoo! Toolbar–>C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\unyt.exe
=====HijackThis Backups=====
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) -
http://www.shockwave.com/content/zuma/sis/…ploader_v10.cab
O3 - Toolbar: CouponBar - {5BED3930-2E9E-76D8-BACC-80DF2188D455} - C:\WINDOWS\CouponBarIE.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcxMonitor] ALCXMNTR.EXE
O2 - BHO: TTB000000 - {62960D20-6D0D-1AB4-4BF1-95B0B5B8783A} - C:\WINDOWS\COUPON~1.DLL
======Hosts File======
127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com
======Security center information======
AV: Windows Live OneCare
FW: Windows Live OneCare Firewall
System event log
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 7035
Message: The Application Management service was successfully sent a start control.
Record Number: 43684
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081127191917.000000-360
Event Type: information
User: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P\Owner
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 7023
Message: The Application Management service terminated with the following error:
The specified module could not be found.
Record Number: 43683
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081127191917.000000-360
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 7036
Message: The Application Management service entered the stopped state.
Record Number: 43682
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081127191917.000000-360
Event Type: information
User:
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 7035
Message: The Application Management service was successfully sent a start control.
Record Number: 43681
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081127191917.000000-360
Event Type: information
User: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P\Owner
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 7023
Message: The Application Management service terminated with the following error:
The specified module could not be found.
Record Number: 43680
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081127191917.000000-360
Event Type: error
User:
Application event log
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 1800
Message: The Windows Security Center Service has started.
Record Number: 2956
Source Name: SecurityCenter
Time Written: 20080506194621.000000-300
Event Type: information
User:
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 0
Message:
Record Number: 2955
Source Name: Viewpoint Manager Service
Time Written: 20080506194618.000000-300
Event Type: information
User:
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 1
Message:
Record Number: 2954
Source Name: AVGEMS
Time Written: 20080506194617.000000-300
Event Type: information
User:
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 4
Message: The LightScribe Service started successfully.
Record Number: 2953
Source Name: LightScribeService
Time Written: 20080506194616.000000-300
Event Type: information
User:
Computer Name: YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P
Event Code: 1
Message:
Record Number: 2952
Source Name: Avg7UpdSvc
Time Written: 20080506194614.000000-300
Event Type: information
User:
======Environment variables======
"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;c:\Python22;C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\services;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung PC Studio 3\;C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Shared Files\;C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Shared Files\Filter\;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0209
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
—————–EOF—————–
Logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 (written by random/random)
Run by [removed] at 2009-01-20 16:32:17
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 69 GB (37%) free of 185 GB
Total RAM: 1016 MB (43% free)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 4:32:44 PM, on 1/20/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\OPXPApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe
C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\SpamSubtract.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\rnathchk.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Owner.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
http://qwest.live.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us9.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://srch-us9.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
http://qwest.live.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
http://qwest.live.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://srch-us9.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
http://qwest.live.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Qwest
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo;! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: HP View - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OneCareUI] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmctxth] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmapp] "C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe" -autorun -nosplash
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIEW] rundll32.exe nview.dll,nViewLoadHook
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BackupNotify] c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\backupnotify.exe
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: spamsubtract.lnk = C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\SpamSubtract.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: spamsubtract.lnk = C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\SpamSubtract.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: mod_sm.lnk = C:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: spamsubtract.lnk = C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\SpamSubtract.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Auto Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\iConcepts Music Express\MEAutoDetect.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows; Live Search - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: Qwest Live - {04688613-596C-4143-8F59-73EFF1E9CD1A} -
http://qwest.live.com (file missing) (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {5CE72DD0-4695-4D18-A4D3-3367ACD37578} (F-Secure Health Check 1.0) -
http://support.f-secure.com/enu/home/onlin…/fshc/fscax.cab
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/…lscbase5036.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) -
http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/…b?1179665813265
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC…n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {6B75345B-AA36-438A-BBE6-4078B4C6984D} (HpProductDetection Class) -
http://h20270.www2.hp.com/ediags/gmn2/inst…ctDetection.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) -
http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1179668501718
O16 - DPF: {6F15128C-E66A-490C-B848-5000B5ABEEAC} (HP Download Manager) - https://h20436.www2.hp.com/ediags/dex/secure/HPDEXAXO.cab
O16 - DPF: {73ECB3AA-4717-450C-A2AB-D00DAD9EE203} (GMNRev Class) -
http://h20270.www2.hp.com/ediags/gmn2/inst…ctDetection.cab
O16 - DPF: {A5A76EA0-7B92-4707-9DBF-6F6FE56A6800} (Pure Networks Security Scan) -
http://scan.networkmagic.com/nmscan/downlo…-ship-WD.V1.cab
O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) -
https://h17000.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA/Secur…loadManager.ocx
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0001-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Runtime Environment 1.4.1_02) -
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) -
http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc…ash/swflash.cab
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Pure Networks Platform Service (nmservice) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft RemoteAssist - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SupportSoft\bin\ssrc.exe (file missing)
–
End of file - 9757 bytes
======Scheduled tasks folder======
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Check Updates for Windows Live Toolbar.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Spybot - Search & Destroy - Scheduled Task.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC Nag.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC.job
======Registry dump======
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}]
&Yahoo;! Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2007-03-20 803864]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-10-22 62080]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2008-11-10 320920]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6}]
Windows Live Sign-in Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll [2008-02-22 401968]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0}]
Windows Live Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll [2007-02-12 546672]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2008-11-10 34816]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2008-11-10 73728]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - HP View - c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll [2003-06-16 98304]
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Yahoo! Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2007-03-20 803864]
{BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - Windows Live Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll [2007-02-12 546672]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"OneCareUI"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe [2008-11-05 64880]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2008-11-04 413696]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2008-11-20 290088]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2008-11-10 136600]
"nmctxth"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe [2008-09-14 648488]
"nmapp"=C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe [2008-09-14 705832]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NVIEW"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\nview.dll [2003-05-03 835654]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"BackupNotify"=c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\backupnotify.exe [2003-06-22 24576]
"Aim6"= []
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Auto Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\iConcepts Music Express\MEAutoDetect.exe
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
spamsubtract.lnk - C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\SpamSubtract.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.dll [2004-11-02 348160]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\OPXPGina]
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\opxpgina.dll [2003-02-21 40960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]
UPnPMonitor - {e57ce738-33e8-4c51-8354-bb4de9d215d1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\upnpui.dll [2008-04-13 239616]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\OneCareMP]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\OneCareMP]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\UploadMgr]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\137903\Program\BackWeb-137903.exe"="C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\137903\Program\BackWeb-137903.exe:*:Disabled:BackWeb-137903"
"C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\Personal Firewall\kpf4gui.exe"="C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\Personal Firewall\kpf4gui.exe:*:Enabled:Sunbelt Kerio Firewall GUI"
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"="C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\RM.exe"="C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\RM.exe:*:Enabled:Render Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\Studio.exe"="C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\Studio.exe:*:Enabled:Studio"
"C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\umi.exe"="C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\umi.exe:*:Enabled:umi"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger (Phone)"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2007\32bit\ttax.exe"="C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2007\32bit\ttax.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:TurboTax"
"C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2007\32bit\updatemgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2007\32bit\updatemgr.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:TurboTax Update Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Pure Networks Platform Service"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger (Phone)"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\E]
shell\AutoRun\command - E:\Info.exe folder.htt 480 480
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\F]
shell\AutoRun\command - F:\Info.exe folder.htt 480 480
======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======
2009-01-20 16:32:17 —-D—- C:\rsit
2009-01-19 23:54:04 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-01-19 23:53:53 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-01-19 23:53:52 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-01-18 16:51:02 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2009-01-18 16:29:10 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Hijackthis
2009-01-18 16:28:10 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
2009-01-18 16:27:30 —-D—- C:\Program Files\ERUNT
2009-01-15 14:59:53 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Cache
2009-01-15 14:59:50 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Coupons
2009-01-13 19:50:11 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$
2009-01-03 13:16:54 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Pure Networks
2008-12-23 23:24:56 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared
======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======
2009-01-20 16:32:23 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-01-20 16:32:18 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-01-20 16:26:14 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2009-01-20 09:24:27 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live
2009-01-20 06:23:43 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-01-20 06:23:42 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2009-01-20 06:20:35 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS
2009-01-20 06:19:22 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-01-20 06:17:32 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-01-19 23:53:58 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-01-19 23:53:52 —-RD—- C:\Program Files
2009-01-19 23:40:15 —-SD—- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2009-01-19 17:44:08 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird
2009-01-18 19:29:16 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
2009-01-14 20:31:20 —-SHD—- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-01-14 20:31:18 —-HD—- C:\Config.Msi
2009-01-14 20:21:42 —-D—- C:\Program Files\BLS2009
2009-01-13 19:50:20 —-HD—- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-01-13 19:50:14 —-RSHDC—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-01-13 19:49:11 —-HD—- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2009-01-09 19:35:28 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2009-01-08 13:56:20 —-SD—- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft
2008-12-31 16:25:20 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\uTorrent
2008-12-31 11:44:04 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Yahoo! Games
2008-12-30 11:21:11 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FxsTmp
2008-12-23 23:25:30 —-DC—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2008-12-23 23:24:56 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files
======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R1 AFS2K;AFS2k; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys [2004-10-07 35840]
R1 FileDisk;FileDisk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\FileDisk.sys [2005-10-16 12928]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 MSFWHLPR;MSFWHLPR; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msfwhlpr.sys [2007-11-27 116416]
R1 SiSkp;SiSkp; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\srvkp.sys [2003-04-11 10624]
R1 StarOpen;StarOpen; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\StarOpen.sys [2006-07-24 5632]
R1 WS2IFSL;Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys [2002-08-29 12032]
R2 MSFWDrv;MSFWDrv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msfwdrv.sys [2007-11-27 91328]
R2 pnarp;Pure Networks Device Discovery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pnarp.sys [2008-09-14 23992]
R2 purendis;Pure Networks Wireless Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\purendis.sys [2008-09-14 25272]
R3 ALCXWDM;Service for Realtek AC97 Audio (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS [2004-10-01 2279424]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2008-04-17 15464]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2004-11-02 773565]
R3 ltmodem5;Lucent Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ltmdmnt.sys [2003-03-31 625537]
R3 MarvinBus;Pinnacle Marvin Bus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MarvinBus.sys [2005-09-23 171520]
R3 MpFilter;Microsoft Malware Protection Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MpFilter.sys [2008-05-15 53168]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 pfc;Padus ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfc.sys [2003-09-19 10368]
R3 Ps2;PS2; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\PS2.sys [2001-06-04 14112]
R3 rtl8139;Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC NT Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\R8139n51.SYS [2002-10-04 46976]
R3 SunkFilt;Alcor Micro Corp - 9360; \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sunkfilt.sys []
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
R3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
S1 AmdK7;AMD K7 Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\amdk7.sys [2008-04-13 37760]
S3 {6080A529-897E-4629-A488-ABA0C29B635E};Intel® Graphics Platform (SoftBIOS) Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ialmsbw.sys [2003-04-15 113504]
S3 {D31A0762-0CEB-444e-ACFF-B049A1F6FE91};Intel® Graphics Chipset (KCH) Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ialmkchw.sys [2003-04-15 78752]
S3 61883;61883 Unit Device; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\61883.sys [2008-04-13 48128]
S3 Avc;AVC Device; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\avc.sys [2008-04-13 38912]
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 MSDV;Microsoft DV Camera and VCR; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\msdv.sys [2008-04-13 51200]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]
S3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-08-03 1897408]
S3 PRO2100W;Intel® PRO/DSL 2100 Modem - PPP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\p21c2kW.sys [2001-10-04 219846]
S3 S3Psddr;S3Psddr; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s3gnbm.sys [2004-08-03 166912]
S3 SiS315;SiS315; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sisgrp.sys [2003-05-06 394752]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]
S3 SONYPVU1;Sony USB Filter Driver (SONYPVU1); C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\SONYPVU1.SYS [2001-08-17 7552]
S3 ssm_bus;SAMSUNG Mobile USB Device II 1.0 driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssm_bus.sys [2007-05-02 83592]
S3 ssm_mdfl;SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem II 1.0 Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssm_mdfl.sys [2007-05-02 15112]
S3 ssm_mdm;SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem II 1.0 Drivers; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssm_mdm.sys [2007-05-02 109704]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 Sunkfiltp;HP && Alcor Micro Corp for Phison; \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sunkfiltp.sys []
S3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2008-10-01 32000]
S3 usbohci;Microsoft USB Open Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys [2008-04-13 17152]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys []
S3 WpdUsb;WpdUsb; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys [2006-10-18 38528]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2008-11-07 132424]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-08-29 238888]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2008-11-10 152984]
R2 LightScribeService;LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe [2007-07-25 79136]
R2 msfwsvc;OneCare Firewall; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe [2007-11-27 755264]
R2 nmservice;Pure Networks Platform Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe [2008-09-14 648488]
R2 OcHealthMon;Windows Live OneCare Health Monitor; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe [2008-11-05 25968]
R2 omniserv;Softex OmniPass Service; C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe [2003-02-21 68704]
R2 OneCareMP;OneCare AntiSpyware and AntiVirus; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe [2008-07-09 18704]
R2 SQLWriter;SQL Server VSS Writer; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe [2007-02-10 89968]
R2 winss;Windows Live OneCare; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe [2008-11-05 1132912]
R2 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2008-11-20 536872]
S2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Driver Helper Service; C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe [2003-05-03 69632]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-10-24 33800]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-10-24 70144]
S3 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2008-04-13 267776]
S3 FLEXnet Licensing Service;FLEXnet Licensing Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe [2008-06-30 654848]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2007-10-09 36864]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2007-10-11 864256]
S3 MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR2;SQL Server (SONY_MEDIAMGR2); c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2008-02-26 29183504]
S3 SupportSoft RemoteAssist;SupportSoft RemoteAssist; C:\Program Files\Common Files\SupportSoft\bin\ssrc.exe []
S3 usnjsvc;Messenger Sharing Folders USN Journal Reader service; C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\usnsvc.exe [2007-10-18 98328]
S3 WLSetupSvc;Windows Live Setup Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\WLSetupSvc.exe [2007-10-25 266240]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S4 MSSQLServerADHelper;SQL Server Active Directory Helper; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqladhlp90.exe [2005-10-14 45272]
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2007-10-11 122880]
S4 SQLBrowser;SQL Server Browser; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlbrowser.exe [2007-02-10 242544]
—————–EOF—————–
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.33
Database version: 1668
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
1/20/2009 5:54:03 AM
mbam-log-2009-01-20 (05-54-03).txt
Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|F:\|)
Objects scanned: 389298
Time elapsed: 4 hour(s), 29 minute(s), 56 second(s)
Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 12
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 4
Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cpbrkpie.coupon6ctrl.1 (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9522b3fb-7a2b-4646-8af6-36e7f593073c} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9522b3fb-7a2b-4646-8af6-36e7f593073c} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{a85a5e6a-de2c-4f4e-99dc-f469df5a0eec} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{87255c51-cd7d-4506-b9ad-97606daf53f3} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{6e780f0b-bcd6-40cb-b2db-7af47ab4d4a4} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{a138be8b-f051-4802-9a3f-a750a6d862d4} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\toolband.ttb000000 (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\toolband.ttb000000.1 (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{62960d20-6d0d-1ab4-4bf1-95b0b5b8783a} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{df780f87-ff2b-4df8-92d0-73db16a1543a} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Trymedia Systems (Adware.Trymedia) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Registry Values Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Data Items Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\CouponPrinter.ocx (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\backups\backup-20090119-233959-920.dll (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F2681A7D-91E5-401A-AC8B-015335799DC0}\RP161\A0013881.dll (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cpnprt2.cid (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Thank you so much for your help,
Ed