This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Newbe needs to know

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, This forum was recommended to me at Annoyances.org, another forum that has helped me a lot. I am not computer illiterate, but I am not real good either. I am working on building my own website, and I do a lot of browsing looking for tools and supplies for my business as well as help with my website code. Along the way, I seem to have picked up an infection. I sincerely hope you can help me, and that I can help someone else down the road. Bosan
Hello and Welcome to WhattheTech? Forums Bosan. :) This is a really awesome place to be so ask away if you have any doubts or queries. Hope you find what you are looking for. – Mohit