Platypodes
Topic Starter
I've made a number of attempts to get rid of this thing, and it has manifested itself in slightly different ways at different times, but the main symptoms are:
-Multiple processes that appear in the task manager and cannot be stopped
-Files created in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 that I cannot delete except by going into safe mode. After I delete them in safe mode and go back into regular mode, they return within a couple minutes of booting, and then the processes start running again.
-I frequently hear the clicking sound effect that Internet Explorer makes when links are clicked. IE does not appear to be open.
-I sometimes hear fragments of random audio. Sometimes music, sometimes advertisements, sometimes people talking about random stuff (one time I got a part of an explanation of the concept of health insurance; another time, statistics about teen pregnancy in the US). These are a few seconds long and always incomplete.
I use Computer Associates (CA) antivirus software and Adaware.
When I first had this problem, I followed your instructions at http://forums.whatthetech.com/Before_Posti…elp_t57813.html
That seemed to fix it for a couple weeks. Then CA started repeatedly popping up notices that it had found and deleted an infected file… It would do this shortly after booting, and then if I kept the computer on for a couple hours or so, it would do it again. Each time, it would seem to have successfully deleted the infection; I tried doing scans with CA and with Malwarebytes, and they found nothing. I didn't see any unwanted processes running.
Tonight, the whole thing came back–processes, sound effects, and all. I scanned with Malwarebytes, and it came up with a great big list of trojan things. It deleted some and said it would delete the rest if I rebooted, but after I rebooted, it all came back. I tried some probably-pointless things including running scans while in safe mode and manually deleting the malware files. At one point I found a folder had been created: C:\Avenger. It contained the following files: msnaoed.exe, afsicx.exe, noytcyr.exe, tdydowkc.exe, wsldoekd.exe. I deleted the Avenger folder, and it hasn't returned.
I tried downloading IceSword, but then was disappointed to find that the site with detailed English instructions that had been recommended was no longer up, and I couldn't understand the program on its own. So I haven't used it for anything, but it's here on my computer if you want to tell me to do anything with it.
Right this minute, in Task Manager, I see that processes include msnaoed.exe and udxfytw.sys, which I know are part of this thing. Usually soxpeca.exe and mabidwe.exe are there too, and I've seen others.
Help with this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Here's my hijackthis log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 4:57:57 AM, on 1/5/2009
Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\ISafe.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Iomega\System32\AppServices.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTask.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\stisvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADService.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\VetMsg.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\CAVTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\CAVRID.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msnaoed.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\udxfytw.sys
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.zubee.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.allthesites.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://mail.yahoo.com/?.refer=slv&.intl=us
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.allthesites.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.allthesites.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\blank.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by SBC Yahoo! DSL
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ADUserMon] C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Drive Icons] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Deskup] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\deskup.exe /IMGSTART
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CaAvTray] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\CAVTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CAVRID] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\CAVRID.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [^SetupICWDesktop] C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\icwconn1.exe /desktop (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: HawkEye IV Control Panel.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\Number9\HAWK_32.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Modules\messmod2\v4\yhexbmes.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Modules\messmod2\v4\yhexbmes.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC…bin/AvSniff.cab
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC…n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {7B297BFD-85E4-4092-B2AF-16A91B2EA103} (WScanCtl Class) - http://www.ca.com/us/securityadvisor/virusinfo/webscan.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shock…ash/swflash.cab
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: afisicx - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\afisicx.exe
O23 - Service: CAISafe - Computer Associates International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\ISafe.exe
O23 - Service: Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service (dmadmin) - VERITAS Software Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmadmin.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Iomega App Services - Iomega Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Iomega\System32\AppServices.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: mabidwe Service (mabidwe) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mabidwe.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Microsoft File Manager Services (mscdcosd) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscdco.exe
O23 - Service: noytcyr - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\noytcyr.exe
O23 - Service: roytctm - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\roytctm.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smagent.exe
O23 - Service: soxpeca Service (soxpeca) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\soxpeca.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: tdydowkc - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdydowkc.exe
O23 - Service: VET Message Service (VETMSGNT) - Computer Associates International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\VetMsg.exe
O23 - Service: wsldoekd - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsldoekd.exe
O23 - Service: Iomega Active Disk (_IOMEGA_ACTIVE_DISK_SERVICE_) - Iomega Corporation - C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADService.exe
O24 - Desktop Component 0: (no name) - file:///C:/My%20Documents/2005-02%20(Feb)/Copy%20of%20IM000713.JPG
–
End of file - 7740 bytes
-Multiple processes that appear in the task manager and cannot be stopped
-Files created in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 that I cannot delete except by going into safe mode. After I delete them in safe mode and go back into regular mode, they return within a couple minutes of booting, and then the processes start running again.
-I frequently hear the clicking sound effect that Internet Explorer makes when links are clicked. IE does not appear to be open.
-I sometimes hear fragments of random audio. Sometimes music, sometimes advertisements, sometimes people talking about random stuff (one time I got a part of an explanation of the concept of health insurance; another time, statistics about teen pregnancy in the US). These are a few seconds long and always incomplete.
I use Computer Associates (CA) antivirus software and Adaware.
When I first had this problem, I followed your instructions at http://forums.whatthetech.com/Before_Posti…elp_t57813.html
That seemed to fix it for a couple weeks. Then CA started repeatedly popping up notices that it had found and deleted an infected file… It would do this shortly after booting, and then if I kept the computer on for a couple hours or so, it would do it again. Each time, it would seem to have successfully deleted the infection; I tried doing scans with CA and with Malwarebytes, and they found nothing. I didn't see any unwanted processes running.
Tonight, the whole thing came back–processes, sound effects, and all. I scanned with Malwarebytes, and it came up with a great big list of trojan things. It deleted some and said it would delete the rest if I rebooted, but after I rebooted, it all came back. I tried some probably-pointless things including running scans while in safe mode and manually deleting the malware files. At one point I found a folder had been created: C:\Avenger. It contained the following files: msnaoed.exe, afsicx.exe, noytcyr.exe, tdydowkc.exe, wsldoekd.exe. I deleted the Avenger folder, and it hasn't returned.
I tried downloading IceSword, but then was disappointed to find that the site with detailed English instructions that had been recommended was no longer up, and I couldn't understand the program on its own. So I haven't used it for anything, but it's here on my computer if you want to tell me to do anything with it.
Right this minute, in Task Manager, I see that processes include msnaoed.exe and udxfytw.sys, which I know are part of this thing. Usually soxpeca.exe and mabidwe.exe are there too, and I've seen others.
Help with this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Here's my hijackthis log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 4:57:57 AM, on 1/5/2009
Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\ISafe.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Iomega\System32\AppServices.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTask.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\stisvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADService.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\VetMsg.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\CAVTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\CAVRID.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msnaoed.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\udxfytw.sys
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.zubee.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.allthesites.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://mail.yahoo.com/?.refer=slv&.intl=us
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.allthesites.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.allthesites.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\blank.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by SBC Yahoo! DSL
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ADUserMon] C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Drive Icons] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Deskup] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\deskup.exe /IMGSTART
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CaAvTray] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\CAVTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CAVRID] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\CAVRID.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [^SetupICWDesktop] C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\icwconn1.exe /desktop (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: HawkEye IV Control Panel.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\Number9\HAWK_32.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Modules\messmod2\v4\yhexbmes.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Modules\messmod2\v4\yhexbmes.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC…bin/AvSniff.cab
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC…n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {7B297BFD-85E4-4092-B2AF-16A91B2EA103} (WScanCtl Class) - http://www.ca.com/us/securityadvisor/virusinfo/webscan.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shock…ash/swflash.cab
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: afisicx - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\afisicx.exe
O23 - Service: CAISafe - Computer Associates International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\ISafe.exe
O23 - Service: Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service (dmadmin) - VERITAS Software Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmadmin.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Iomega App Services - Iomega Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Iomega\System32\AppServices.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: mabidwe Service (mabidwe) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mabidwe.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Microsoft File Manager Services (mscdcosd) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscdco.exe
O23 - Service: noytcyr - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\noytcyr.exe
O23 - Service: roytctm - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\roytctm.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smagent.exe
O23 - Service: soxpeca Service (soxpeca) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\soxpeca.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: tdydowkc - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdydowkc.exe
O23 - Service: VET Message Service (VETMSGNT) - Computer Associates International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Antivirus\VetMsg.exe
O23 - Service: wsldoekd - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsldoekd.exe
O23 - Service: Iomega Active Disk (_IOMEGA_ACTIVE_DISK_SERVICE_) - Iomega Corporation - C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADService.exe
O24 - Desktop Component 0: (no name) - file:///C:/My%20Documents/2005-02%20(Feb)/Copy%20of%20IM000713.JPG
–
End of file - 7740 bytes