This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

A big Nub hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi to all those faceless forum surfers, I have come across this website in my efforts to find an effective way to remove the Vundo trojan. This place seems like it has really excellent volunteers and I am hoping they can help me get my system clean. If one such volunteer happens to stumble across this post could they please instruct me on the right path to getting rid of this trojan. Thanks kindly. Happy holidays to all and to all a good night. Scud
Hello and Welcome to WhattheTech? Forums Scud. :) The Forums indeed has many excellent Malware Experts who will clean your system very efficiently. Enjoy the Forums and Merry Christmas. – Mohit
:welcome: Scud,

I am glad you have found this forum, and below I suggest how to continue to get help for your ailing system as described.

Please go to this link and follow along thoroughly LDTate's advice to posting a HJT log on the correct forum. If you have not had a reply in 5 days, go to this link and post a gentle reminder. Please allow time as it is holidays now and some or at least a good many of our wonderful Malware fighters would be spending quality time with their loved ones.

Thank you for posting here on WTT and enjoy the forum and all it has to offer you.

Best regards,
Hi Scud. Welcome, and a very merry christmas to you and all those you care about. I'm not qualified to help., but this forum is definitely full of the best around, Have a good look around while you're waiting 'cos there's lots of information and tips as well as help. Regards, Satchfan