HelplessInSeattle
Topic Starter
Oldman -
This message is the result of our conversations in another thread. Because you just posted to it a few minutes ago, I feel certain you will know which thread I refer to.
Thanx again for all your help. The laptop that was infected appears to be running smoothly now. I can go to any Web address, and run all programs. I am running the ESET online scan you suggested at the present time. It has been running about 40 minutes and thusfar, 6 threats have been found. I will post updated logs after it finishes in the original thread.
Regarding my clean laptop running Windows Vista Home Basic -
As suggested I downloaded and ran Flash_Disinfector on my clean laptop. I didn't get any message stating anything was infected, but then again, I didn't get any message at all, other than when it asked me to insert the flash drive and told me the screen might go black..etc. Right in the middle of all of that Windows Defender started running, as did AVG. I stopped them both, and repeated the Flash_Disinfector. I never got a message indicating the scan was over. When everything seemed to be idle, I took out the flash drive. It doesn't appear that Windows Defender is a big fan of Flash_Disinfector.
Here are the two logs created as a result of downloading, installing and running RSIT:
info.txt
info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 2008-12-20 14:19:29
======Uninstall list======
–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
Ad-Aware–>MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe AIR–>MsiExec.exe /I{197A3012-8C85-4FD3-AB66-9EC7E13DB92E}
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX–>C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Flash Player Plugin–>C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Reader 8.1.3–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81300000003}
Apple Mobile Device Support–>MsiExec.exe /I{3EBD3749-304E-4A4C-9575-C00E5F015217}
Apple Software Update–>MsiExec.exe /I{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}
AvantGo Client–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A90DCEC1-22DE-11D4-B8A9-0050DAB648C6}\Setup.exe" CP
AVG Free 8.0–>C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
Camstreams Media Encoder–>C:\PROGRA~1\CAMSTR~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\CAMSTR~1\INSTALL.LOG
Camtasia Studio 2–>C:\Program Files\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 2\CSuninst.EXE
Canon Utilities RAW Image Converter–>C:\Windows\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Canon\RAW Image Converter\Uninst.isu"
CCScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{B4B44FE7-41FF-4DAD-8C0A-E406DDA72992}
CoffeeCup Free FTP–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B66899F2-C58D-4CEC-9FA8-867883FFB707}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem–>C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV;_2BFA&SUBSYS;_14F100C3\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -IDellHDAz.inf
Coupon Printer for Windows–>"C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Dell System Customization Wizard–>MsiExec.exe /I{13BA7B44-B712-4DEE-A7B8-1DD564F37AE5}
Dell Wireless WLAN Card–>"C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card"
DellSupport–>MsiExec.exe /X{7EFA5E6F-74F7-4AFB-8AEA-AA790BD3A76D}
Desktop Delivery–>C:\Windows\uninstall.exe "Desktop Delivery"
Digital Line Detect–>C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
DivX Codec–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Converter–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
DivX Player–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
Documentation & Support Launcher–>MsiExec.exe /I{89CEAE14-DD0F-448E-9554-15781EC9DB24}
eBay Toolbar Featuring Yahoo!–>C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3DB5FD00-BB93-4AF3-B925-77DAA0E4E2F4}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 eBay Toolbar Featuring Yahoo! -removeonly
ESSBrwr–>MsiExec.exe /I{643EAE81-920C-4931-9F0B-4B343B225CA6}
ESSCDBK–>MsiExec.exe /I{AE1FA02D-E6A4-4EA0-8E58-6483CAC016DD}
ESScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{42938595-0D83-404D-9F73-F8177FDD531A}
ESSgui–>MsiExec.exe /I{91517631-A9F3-4B7C-B482-43E0068FD55A}
ESSini–>MsiExec.exe /I{8E92D746-CD9F-4B90-9668-42B74C14F765}
ESSPCD–>MsiExec.exe /I{14D4ED84-6A9A-45A0-96F6-1753768C3CB5}
ESSPDock–>MsiExec.exe /I{FCDB1C92-03C6-4C76-8625-371224256091}
ESSSONIC–>MsiExec.exe /I{073F22CE-9A5B-4A40-A604-C7270AC6BF34}
ESSTOOLS–>MsiExec.exe /I{8A502E38-29C9-49FA-BCFA-D727CA062589}
essvatgt–>MsiExec.exe /I{2D03B6F8-DF36-4980-B7B6-5B93D5BA3A8F}
FOX News Live Stream–>msiexec /qb /x {73568F76-7A37-9DB4-73B1-11DCF1A2FC52}
FOX News Live–>MsiExec.exe /I{73568F76-7A37-9DB4-73B1-11DCF1A2FC52}
Games, Music, & Photos Launcher–>MsiExec.exe /I{3E25E350-949F-4DB7-8288-2A60E018B4C1}
GoldWave v5.23–>"C:\Program Files\GoldWave\unstall.exe" "GoldWave v5.23" "C:\Program Files\GoldWave\unstall.log"
Google Desktop–>C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
Google Earth–>MsiExec.exe /I{1D14373E-7970-4F2F-A467-ACA4F0EA21E3}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer–>MsiExec.exe /I{DBEA1034-5882-4A88-8033-81C4EF0CFA29}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer–>regsvr32 /u /s "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll"
Google Updater–>"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall
HijackThis 2.0.2–>"C:\Program Files\trend micro\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver–>C:\Windows\system32\igxpun.exe -uninstall
Internet Service Offers Launcher–>MsiExec.exe /I{CCFF1E13-77A2-4032-8B12-7566982A27DF}
Java™ 6 Update 11–>MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216010FF}
Java™ 6 Update 2–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}
Java™ 6 Update 3–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
Java™ 6 Update 5–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}
Java™ 6 Update 7–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160000}
kgcbase–>MsiExec.exe /I{F22C222C-3CE2-4A4B-A83F-AF4681371ABE}
Kodak EasyShare software–>C:\ProgramData\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\$SETUP_3c0002_1009937\Setup.exe /APR-REMOVE
Legacy 6.0–>C:\Legacy\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\Legacy\Install.log
Macromedia Dreamweaver UltraDev 4–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{ABDA9912-5D00-11D4-BAE7-9367CA097955}\Setup.exe" mmUninstall
Macromedia Extension Manager–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A5BA14E0-7384-11D4-BAE7-00409631A2C8}\setup.exe" mmUninstall
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware–>"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
MediaDirect–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9C6978E8-B6D0-4AB7-A7A0-D81A74FBF745}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -cluninstall
Microsoft Office Live Image Uploader–>MsiExec.exe /I{E78DAA24-38F8-4D35-B732-B18ABA0424DF}
Microsoft Silverlight–>MsiExec.exe /X{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable–>MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Works–>MsiExec.exe /I{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}
Modem Diagnostic Tool–>MsiExec.exe /I{F63A3748-B93D-4360-9AD4-B064481A5C7B}
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.5)–>C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)–>MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)–>MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)–>MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MySpaceIM–>C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\Uninstall.exe
netbrdg–>MsiExec.exe /I{4537EA4B-F603-4181-89FB-2953FC695AB1}
NetWaiting–>C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
OfotoXMI–>MsiExec.exe /I{B162D0A6-9A1D-4B7C-91A5-88FB48113C45}
OpenOffice.org 2.3–>MsiExec.exe /I{2F29D6D2-824E-4FEF-8AED-7013F39F642A}
OutlookAddinSetup–>MsiExec.exe /I{9BDEF074-020E-458D-ADC5-8FF68E0C9B56}
Paint Shop Pro 7–>MsiExec.exe /I{D6DE02C7-1F47-11D4-9515-00105AE4B89A}
Palm Desktop–>MsiExec.exe /X{E89D78B8-28F7-412F-8B26-C684739CBBDC}
PaltalkScene–>"C:\Windows\Paltalk Messenger\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Paltalk Messenger\irunin.xml"
Panda ActiveScan 2.0–>C:\Program Files\Panda Security\ActiveScan 2.0\as2uninst.exe
PC Inspector File Recovery–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0DD140D3-9563-481E-AA75-BA457CBDAEF2}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
PC Inspector smart recovery–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C9A87D86-FDFD-418B-BF96-EF09320973B3}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Personal Ancestral File 5–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D94A8E22-DF2B-4107-9E51-608A60A7671D}\Setup.exe"
PIXresizer 2.0.1–>"C:\Program Files\PIXresizer\unins000.exe"
PokerStars–>"C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStarsUninstall.exe" /u:PokerStars
QuickSet–>MsiExec.exe /I{53A01CC6-14B0-4512-A2E7-10D39BF83DC4}
QuickTime–>MsiExec.exe /I{95A890AA-B3B1-44B6-9C18-A8F7AB3EE7FC}
Roxio Creator Audio–>MsiExec.exe /I{83FFCFC7-88C6-41c6-8752-958A45325C82}
Roxio Creator BDAV Plugin–>MsiExec.exe /I{880AF49C-34F7-4285-A8AD-8F7A3D1C33DC}
Roxio Creator Copy–>MsiExec.exe /I{619CDD8A-14B6-43a1-AB6C-0F4EE48CE048}
Roxio Creator Data–>MsiExec.exe /I{0D397393-9B50-4c52-84D5-77E344289F87}
Roxio Creator DE–>MsiExec.exe /I{C8B0680B-CDAE-4809-9F91-387B6DE00F7C}
Roxio Creator Tools–>MsiExec.exe /I{0394CDC8-FABD-4ed8-B104-03393876DFDF}
Roxio Drag-to-Disc–>MsiExec.exe /I{2F4C24E6-CBD4-4AAC-B56F-C9FD44DE5668}
Roxio Express Labeler–>MsiExec.exe /I{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}
Roxio MyDVD DE–>MsiExec.exe /I{D639085F-4B6E-4105-9F37-A0DBB023E2FB}
Roxio Update Manager–>MsiExec.exe /I{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}
SFR–>MsiExec.exe /I{DB02F716-6275-42E9-B8D2-83BA2BF5100B}
SHASTA–>MsiExec.exe /I{605A4E39-613C-4A12-B56F-DEFBE6757237}
SightSpeed (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\SightSpeed\uninst.exe"
SigmaTel Audio–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -remove -removeonly
skin0001–>MsiExec.exe /I{5316DFC9-CE99-4458-9AB3-E8726EDE0210}
SKINXSDK–>MsiExec.exe /I{F4A2E7CC-60CA-4AFA-B67F-AD5E58173C3F}
SmartSound Quicktracks Plugin–>C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\9\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{4A7FDA4D-F4D7-4A49-934A-066D59A43C7E}
Sonic Activation Module–>MsiExec.exe /I{35E1EC43-D4FC-4E4A-AAB3-20DDA27E8BB0}
Sprint Mobile Broadband (Sierra)–>MsiExec.exe /I{6DCBB845-0FA4-4723-A40A-1F320C221C30}
Spybot - Search & Destroy–>"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
staticcr–>MsiExec.exe /I{8943CE61-53BD-475E-90E1-A580869E98A2}
SWiSHmax–>C:\Windows\unvise32.exe C:\Program Files\SWiSHmax\uninstal.log
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver–>rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
tooltips–>MsiExec.exe /I{E79987F0-0E34-42CC-B8FF-6C860AEEB26A}
URL Assistant–>regsvr32 /u /s "C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll"
User's Guides–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5CD29180-A95E-11D3-A4EB-00C04F7BDB2C}\setup.exe"
VPRINTOL–>MsiExec.exe /I{999D43F4-9709-4887-9B1A-83EBB15A8370}
Windows Live Messenger–>MsiExec.exe /I{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin–>MsiExec.exe /I{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}
WIRELESS–>MsiExec.exe /I{F9593CFB-D836-49BC-BFF1-0E669A411D9F}
Yahoo! Browser Services–>C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\UNIN_Y~1.EXE /S
Yahoo! Install Manager–>C:\Windows\system32\regsvr32 /u C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\YINSTH~1.DLL
Yahoo! Internet Mail–>C:\Windows\system32\regsvr32 /u /s C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\YMMAPI.dll
Yahoo! Messenger–>C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG
Yahoo! Toolbar–>C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\unyt.exe
Zipeg–>"C:\Program Files\Zipeg\zipeg.exe" -uninstall
======Hosts File======
127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com
======Security center information======
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free
AV: McAfee VirusScan
FW: McAfee Personal Firewall
AS: McAfee VirusScan
AS: AVG Anti-Virus Free (disabled)
AS: Spybot - Search and Destroy (disabled) (outdated)
AS: Windows Defender
System event log
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 7036
Message: The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service entered the stopped state.
Record Number: 137059
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081220181630.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 7036
Message: The Application Information service entered the running state.
Record Number: 137060
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081220190225.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1002
Message: Windows Defender scan has been stopped before completion.
Scan ID: {C64B91C2-E890-4526-BE50-9EFC1AD96E0E}
Scan Type: AntiSpyware
Scan Parameters: Full Scan
User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
Record Number: 137061
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender
Time Written: 20081220190456.000000-000
Event Type: Warning
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 3004
Message: Windows Defender Real-Time Protection agent has detected changes. Microsoft recommends you analyze the software that made these changes for potential risks. You can use information about how these programs operate to choose whether to allow them to run or remove them from your computer. Allow changes only if you trust the program or the software publisher. Windows Defender can't undo changes that you allow.
For more information please see the following:
Not Applicable
Scan ID: {40364395-3301-4C8C-BDB7-75A502016F3C}
User: Sharons_Laptop\Sharon Meadows
Name: Unknown
ID:
Severity ID:
Category ID:
Path Found: clsid:HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\CLSID\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B};regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScannerUninstaller.exe;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScannerLang.dll;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScannerDLLW.dll;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScannerDLLA.dll;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScanner.ocx;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CON
Alert Type: Unclassified software
Detection Type:
Record Number: 137062
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender
Time Written: 20081220191500.000000-000
Event Type: Warning
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 3005
Message: Windows Defender Real-Time Protection agent has taken action to protect this machine from spyware or other potentially unwanted software.
For more information please see the following:
Not Applicable
Scan ID: {40364395-3301-4C8C-BDB7-75A502016F3C}
User: Sharons_Laptop\Sharon Meadows
Name: Unknown
ID:
Severity ID:
Category ID:
Alert Type: Unclassified software
Action: Ignore
Record Number: 137063
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender
Time Written: 20081220191501.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Application event log
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1002
Message: The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted.
Record Number: 48550
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon
Time Written: 20081220190315.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1002
Message: The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted.
Record Number: 48551
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon
Time Written: 20081220190441.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1001
Message: Performance counters for the WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl) service were removed successfully. The Record Data contains the new values of the system Last Counter and Last Help registry entries.
Record Number: 48552
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-LoadPerf
Time Written: 20081220190551.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1000
Message: Performance counters for the WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl) service were loaded successfully. The Record Data in the data section contains the new index values assigned to this service.
Record Number: 48553
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-LoadPerf
Time Written: 20081220190552.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1002
Message: The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted.
Record Number: 48554
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon
Time Written: 20081220190618.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Security event log
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78796
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191921.917182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78797
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191922.042182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78798
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191922.106182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78799
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191922.168182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78800
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191922.231182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
======Environment variables======
"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"USERNAME"=SYSTEM
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 12, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0e0c
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"RoxioCentral"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\Roxio Central33\
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
—————–EOF—————–
log.txt
Logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 (written by random/random)
Run by [removed] at 2008-12-20 14:18:41
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic Service Pack 1
System drive C: has 33 GB (52%) free of 64 GB
Total RAM: 2038 MB (52% free)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:19:24 PM, on 12/20/2008
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Windows\System32\WLTRAY.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
C:\Windows\sttray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Desktop Delivery\liveonline_3274072.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieuser.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\explorer.exe
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\trend micro\Sharon Meadows.exe
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo;! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: eBay Toolbar Helper - {22D8E815-4A5E-4DFB-845E-AAB64207F5BD} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D; IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.805.4472\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: eBay Toolbar - {92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google; - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\Windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ECenter] c:\dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eBayToolbar] C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] sttray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Desktop Delivery.lnk = C:\Program Files\Desktop Delivery\liveonline_3274072.exe
O4 - Global Startup: QuickSet.lnk = ?
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
O9 - Extra button: PalTalk - {4EAFEF58-EEFA-4116-983D-03B49BCBFFFE} - C:\Program Files\Paltalk Messenger\Paltalk.exe
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {2D8ED06D-3C30-438B-96AE-4D110FDC1FB8} (ActiveScan 2.0 Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/cabs/as2stubie.cab
O16 - DPF: {49312E18-AA92-4CC2-BB97-55DEA7BCADD6} (WMI Class) - http://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysProExe.CAB
O16 - DPF: {56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B} (OnlineScanner Control) - http://www.eset.eu/OnlineScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D637FAD-E202-48D1-8F18-5B9C459BD1E3} (Image Uploader Control) - http://www.myfamily.com/Controls/Upload/ImageUploader5.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL,avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.802.22438 (GoogleDesktopManager-022208-143751) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: ProtexisLicensing - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PSIService.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: SBSD Security Center Service (SBSDWSCService) - Safer Networking Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
O23 - Service: SPCSUtilityService - Sprint Spectrum, L.L.C - C:\Program Files\Sprint\Sierra Wireless\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\SPCSUtilityService.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe
–
End of file - 9834 bytes
======Scheduled tasks folder======
C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{1027D359-4A93-4AF1-AE85-140BF897BFB2}.job
======Registry dump======
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}]
&Yahoo;! Toolbar Helper - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2007-09-05 816400]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-10-22 62080]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{22D8E815-4A5E-4DFB-845E-AAB64207F5BD}]
eBay Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll [2008-08-24 562416]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0}]
AVG Safe Search - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll [2008-08-28 455960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D; IE Protection - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2008-09-15 1562960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897}]
Yahoo! IE Services Button - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll [2006-10-31 198136]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2008-11-10 320920]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E}]
AVG Security Toolbar - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL [2008-07-03 2055960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2007-11-01 2403392]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.805.4472\swg.dll [2008-10-11 652784]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777}]
CBrowserHelperObject Object - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll [2006-11-17 98304]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2008-11-10 34816]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - eBay Toolbar - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll [2008-08-24 562416]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google; - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2007-11-01 2403392]
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Yahoo! Toolbar - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2007-09-05 816400]
{A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - AVG Security Toolbar - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL [2008-07-03 2055960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Windows Defender"=C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe [2008-01-19 1008184]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2006-11-17 815104]
"Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"=C:\Windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe [2007-03-21 1548288]
"ISUSScheduler"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe [2006-10-03 81920]
""= []
"Google Desktop Search"=C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe [2008-04-24 29744]
"ECenter"=c:\dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe [2006-11-17 17920]
"PCMService"=C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe [2007-05-02 184320]
"ISUSPM Startup"=C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe [2006-10-03 221184]
"IgfxTray"=C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe [2006-12-12 98304]
"HotKeysCmds"=C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe [2006-12-12 106496]
"Persistence"=C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe [2006-12-12 81920]
"eBayToolbar"=C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe [2008-08-24 652528]
"AVG8_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe [2008-11-27 1261336]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"=C:\Windows\sttray.exe [2007-02-08 303104]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-10-15 39792]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2008-11-10 136600]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"swg"=C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2007-06-27 68856]
"WMPNSCFG"=C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe [2008-01-19 202240]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Reader Speed Launcher]
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-10-15 39792]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SpybotSD TeaTimer]
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2008-09-16 1833296]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Digital Line Detect.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\DIGITA~1\DLG.exe [2006-11-03 50688]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Kodak EasyShare software.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\Kodak\KODAKE~1\bin\EASYSH~1.EXE [2008-07-07 282624]
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
QuickSet.lnk - C:\Windows\Installer\{53A01CC6-14B0-4512-A2E7-10D39BF83DC4}\NewShortcut2_53A01CC614B04512A2E710D39BF83DC4.exe
C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Desktop Delivery.lnk - C:\Program Files\Desktop Delivery\liveonline_3274072.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLS"="C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL,avgrsstx.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll [2006-12-12 212992]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"=0
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveAutoRun"=FFFFFFFF
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=36
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{1c7b6188-7e3b-11dc-806f-0019b9635bc0}]
shell\Auto\command - sal.xls.exe
shell\AutoRun\command - C:\Windows\system32\RunDLL32.EXE Shell32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL sal.xls.exe
======File associations======
.js - open - "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver UltraDev 4\UltraDev.exe" "%1"
======List of files/folders created in the last 2 months======
2008-12-20 14:18:42 —-D—- C:\Program Files\trend micro
2008-12-20 14:18:41 —-D—- C:\rsit
2008-12-20 14:03:14 —-RASHD—- C:\autorun.inf
2008-12-20 10:45:19 —-SHD—- C:\Config.Msi
2008-12-19 09:15:00 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2008-12-19 09:14:52 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
2008-12-19 09:14:52 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-12-19 08:05:58 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2008-12-19 08:04:00 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\tzres.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:51 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\Apphlpdm.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:50 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\gameux.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:49 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:43 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\shell32.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:36 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\gdi32.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:35 —-A—- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
2008-12-19 07:58:46 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:45 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:44 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:43 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\mstime.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:42 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:41 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:11 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\mf.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:10 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\WMVCORE.DLL
2008-12-19 07:58:09 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\WMNetMgr.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:08 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\logagent.exe
2008-12-18 14:34:21 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-12-18 14:34:19 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Lavasoft
2008-12-18 14:33:16 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-12-18 11:49:29 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Panda Security
2008-12-13 02:42:37 —-D—- C:\Program Files\GoldWave
2008-12-11 16:51:54 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Coupons
2008-12-04 09:08:17 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\javaws.exe
2008-12-04 09:08:17 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\javaw.exe
2008-12-04 09:08:17 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\java.exe
2008-12-01 19:36:05 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
2008-11-28 17:47:51 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\deploytk.dll
2008-11-27 07:49:15 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wups2.dll
2008-11-27 07:49:15 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
2008-11-27 07:49:14 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wucltux.dll
2008-11-27 07:49:14 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuaueng.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:38 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wups.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:38 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wudriver.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:38 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuapi.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:22 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuwebv.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:22 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuapp.exe
2008-11-15 21:59:49 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\msxml3.dll
2008-11-15 21:59:37 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\msxml6.dll
2008-11-08 22:13:50 —-D—- C:\temp
2008-11-04 07:43:21 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\win32spl.dll
2008-10-29 08:11:58 —-D—- C:\Windows\pss
2008-10-28 14:52:11 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\Skinux
2008-10-28 14:42:52 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Kodak
2008-10-28 14:42:44 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Kodak
2008-10-28 14:42:44 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MSSoap
2008-10-28 14:39:35 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Kodak
2008-10-28 08:01:39 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\netapi32.dll
2008-10-28 08:01:19 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2008-10-28 08:01:18 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
======List of files/folders modified in the last 2 months======
2008-12-20 14:19:24 —-D—- C:\Windows\Temp
2008-12-20 14:18:59 —-D—- C:\Windows\Prefetch
2008-12-20 14:18:42 —-RD—- C:\Program Files
2008-12-20 14:14:54 —-SD—- C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files
2008-12-20 14:14:53 —-D—- C:\Windows\System32
2008-12-20 14:05:52 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2008-12-20 14:05:51 —-D—- C:\Windows\inf
2008-12-20 14:03:49 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\Tasks
2008-12-20 10:53:54 —-D—- C:\MDT
2008-12-20 10:45:23 —-SHD—- C:\Windows\Installer
2008-12-20 10:45:22 —-D—- C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess
2008-12-20 10:45:22 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-12-20 10:43:33 —-SHD—- C:\System Volume Information
2008-12-20 08:54:33 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\drivers
2008-12-19 23:08:57 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\catroot2
2008-12-19 21:00:03 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2008-12-19 18:37:00 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Google Updater
2008-12-19 09:27:16 —-D—- C:\Windows
2008-12-19 09:25:07 —-D—- C:\Windows\rescache
2008-12-19 09:14:52 —-HD—- C:\ProgramData
2008-12-19 09:02:45 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\en-US
2008-12-19 09:02:45 —-D—- C:\Windows\AppPatch
2008-12-19 08:07:01 —-D—- C:\Windows\winsxs
2008-12-19 08:06:16 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\catroot
2008-12-18 13:11:30 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\com.zipeg
2008-12-18 13:10:56 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Zipeg
2008-12-17 12:21:17 —-D—- C:\Legacy
2008-12-14 12:18:07 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org2
2008-12-09 15:24:38 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\mrt.exe
2008-12-04 09:08:15 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-12-03 08:58:06 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works
2008-11-17 08:18:26 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla
2008-11-08 22:14:13 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Google
2008-11-07 09:23:36 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2008-11-07 09:23:32 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Adobe
2008-11-07 09:23:28 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Adobe
2008-10-28 14:45:25 —-D—- C:\Windows\Help
2008-10-28 14:44:11 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\PX Storage Engine
2008-10-28 14:43:45 —-RSD—- C:\Windows\assembly
2008-10-28 09:58:38 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\migration
2008-10-27 07:44:34 —-A—- C:\Windows\ntbtlog.txt
======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [2008-08-28 97928]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2008-07-03 26824]
R1 DLACDBHM;DLACDBHM; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS [2007-02-08 12856]
R1 DLARTL_M;DLARTL_M; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DLARTL_M.SYS [2007-02-08 28120]
R2 DLABMFSM;DLABMFSM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLABMFSM.SYS [2006-10-26 35096]
R2 DLABOIOM;DLABOIOM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS [2006-10-26 32472]
R2 DLADResM;DLADResM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLADResM.SYS [2006-10-26 9400]
R2 DLAIFS_M;DLAIFS_M; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS [2006-10-26 104536]
R2 DLAOPIOM;DLAOPIOM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS [2006-10-26 26296]
R2 DLAPoolM;DLAPoolM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS [2006-10-26 14520]
R2 DLAUDF_M;DLAUDF_M; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS [2006-10-26 97848]
R2 DLAUDFAM;DLAUDFAM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS [2006-10-26 94648]
R2 DRVNDDM;DRVNDDM; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS [2007-02-09 51768]
R2 dsunidrv;dsunidrv; \??\C:\Program Files\DellSupport\Drivers\dsunidrv.sys [2006-08-17 7424]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2006-11-11 12672]
R2 rimmptsk;rimmptsk; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys [2006-11-20 32256]
R2 rimsptsk;rimsptsk; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys [2006-11-20 43520]
R2 rismxdp;Ricoh xD-Picture Card Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys [2006-11-20 37376]
R2 XAudio;XAudio; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.sys [2006-11-11 8192]
R3 AvgWfpX;AVG Free8 Firewall Driver x86; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\avgwfpx.sys [2008-07-03 69128]
R3 BCM43XX;Dell Wireless WLAN Card Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl6.sys [2007-03-21 534016]
R3 bcm4sbxp;Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller XP Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys [2006-11-02 45056]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2008-01-19 14208]
R3 HSF_DPV;HSF_DPV; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_DPV.sys [2006-11-11 986624]
R3 HSXHWAZL;HSXHWAZL; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HSXHWAZL.sys [2006-11-11 206848]
R3 igfx;igfx; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys [2006-12-12 1476608]
R3 sdbus;sdbus; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys [2008-01-19 88576]
R3 STHDA;SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\stwrt.sys [2007-02-08 647680]
R3 swmsflt;swmsflt; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\swmsflt.sys [2007-08-10 24456]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2006-11-17 179256]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_CNXT.sys [2006-11-11 659968]
R3 WmiAcpi;Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys [2008-01-19 11264]
S3 61883;61883 Unit Device; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\61883.sys [2008-01-19 45696]
S3 Avc;AVC Device; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\avc.sys [2008-01-19 40448]
S3 drmkaud;Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys [2008-01-19 5632]
S3 DSproct;DSproct; \??\C:\Program Files\DellSupport\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys [2006-10-05 4736]
S3 e1express;Intel® PRO/1000 PCI Express Network Connection Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1e6032.sys [2006-11-02 200704]
S3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft 1.1 UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys [2006-11-02 235520]
S3 MSDV;Microsoft DV Camera and VCR; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msdv.sys [2008-01-19 52608]
S3 MSKSSRV;Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys [2008-01-19 8192]
S3 MSPCLOCK;Microsoft Streaming Clock Proxy; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys [2008-01-19 5888]
S3 MSPQM;Microsoft Streaming Quality Manager Proxy; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys [2008-01-19 5504]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-01-19 6016]
S3 PalmUSBD;PalmUSBD; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\PalmUSBD.sys [2004-04-13 16509]
S3 R300;R300; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys [2006-11-02 2028032]
S3 SWMX00;Sierra Wireless USB MUX Driver (#00); C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\swmx00.sys [2007-06-27 73856]
S3 SWNC5E00;Sierra Wireless MUX NDIS Driver (#00); C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SWNC5E00.sys [2007-06-27 101248]
S3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2008-01-19 73088]
S3 usbbus;LGE Mobile Composite USB Device; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lgusbbus.sys [2005-05-26 21344]
S3 UsbDiag;LGE Mobile USB Serial Port; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lgusbdiag.sys [2005-05-26 38144]
S3 USBModem;LGE Mobile USB Modem; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lgusbmodem.sys [2005-06-24 39036]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-01-19 35328]
S3 usbvideo;USB Video Device (WDM); C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys [2008-01-19 134016]
S3 WUDFRd;WUDFRd; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys [2008-01-19 83328]
======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-09-10 611664]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2007-09-06 110592]
R2 avg8emc;AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe [2008-08-28 875288]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe [2008-08-28 231704]
R2 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2008-10-11 168432]
R2 ProtexisLicensing;ProtexisLicensing; C:\Windows\system32\PSIService.exe [2006-11-02 174656]
R2 RoxWatch9;Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe [2006-11-05 159744]
R2 SBSDWSCService;SBSD Security Center Service; C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe [2008-01-28 810320]
R2 SPCSUtilityService;SPCSUtilityService; C:\Program Files\Sprint\Sierra Wireless\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\SPCSUtilityService.exe [2007-08-29 131072]
R2 wltrysvc;Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service; C:\Windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE [2007-03-21 24064]
R2 XAudioService;XAudioService; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe [2006-11-11 386560]
S3 DSBrokerService;DSBrokerService; C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe [2006-11-07 70656]
S3 GoogleDesktopManager-022208-143751;Google Desktop Manager 5.7.802.22438; C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe [2008-04-24 29744]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 RoxMediaDB9;RoxMediaDB9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe [2006-11-05 880640]
S3 stllssvr;stllssvr; C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe [2006-09-14 73728]
S3 usnjsvc;Messenger Sharing Folders USN Journal Reader service; C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe [2007-01-19 97136]
—————–EOF—————–
This message is the result of our conversations in another thread. Because you just posted to it a few minutes ago, I feel certain you will know which thread I refer to.
Thanx again for all your help. The laptop that was infected appears to be running smoothly now. I can go to any Web address, and run all programs. I am running the ESET online scan you suggested at the present time. It has been running about 40 minutes and thusfar, 6 threats have been found. I will post updated logs after it finishes in the original thread.
Regarding my clean laptop running Windows Vista Home Basic -
As suggested I downloaded and ran Flash_Disinfector on my clean laptop. I didn't get any message stating anything was infected, but then again, I didn't get any message at all, other than when it asked me to insert the flash drive and told me the screen might go black..etc. Right in the middle of all of that Windows Defender started running, as did AVG. I stopped them both, and repeated the Flash_Disinfector. I never got a message indicating the scan was over. When everything seemed to be idle, I took out the flash drive. It doesn't appear that Windows Defender is a big fan of Flash_Disinfector.
Here are the two logs created as a result of downloading, installing and running RSIT:
info.txt
info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 2008-12-20 14:19:29
======Uninstall list======
–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
Ad-Aware–>MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe AIR–>MsiExec.exe /I{197A3012-8C85-4FD3-AB66-9EC7E13DB92E}
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX–>C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Flash Player Plugin–>C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Reader 8.1.3–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81300000003}
Apple Mobile Device Support–>MsiExec.exe /I{3EBD3749-304E-4A4C-9575-C00E5F015217}
Apple Software Update–>MsiExec.exe /I{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}
AvantGo Client–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A90DCEC1-22DE-11D4-B8A9-0050DAB648C6}\Setup.exe" CP
AVG Free 8.0–>C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
Camstreams Media Encoder–>C:\PROGRA~1\CAMSTR~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\CAMSTR~1\INSTALL.LOG
Camtasia Studio 2–>C:\Program Files\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 2\CSuninst.EXE
Canon Utilities RAW Image Converter–>C:\Windows\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Canon\RAW Image Converter\Uninst.isu"
CCScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{B4B44FE7-41FF-4DAD-8C0A-E406DDA72992}
CoffeeCup Free FTP–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B66899F2-C58D-4CEC-9FA8-867883FFB707}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem–>C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV;_2BFA&SUBSYS;_14F100C3\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -IDellHDAz.inf
Coupon Printer for Windows–>"C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Dell System Customization Wizard–>MsiExec.exe /I{13BA7B44-B712-4DEE-A7B8-1DD564F37AE5}
Dell Wireless WLAN Card–>"C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card"
DellSupport–>MsiExec.exe /X{7EFA5E6F-74F7-4AFB-8AEA-AA790BD3A76D}
Desktop Delivery–>C:\Windows\uninstall.exe "Desktop Delivery"
Digital Line Detect–>C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
DivX Codec–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Converter–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
DivX Player–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
Documentation & Support Launcher–>MsiExec.exe /I{89CEAE14-DD0F-448E-9554-15781EC9DB24}
eBay Toolbar Featuring Yahoo!–>C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3DB5FD00-BB93-4AF3-B925-77DAA0E4E2F4}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 eBay Toolbar Featuring Yahoo! -removeonly
ESSBrwr–>MsiExec.exe /I{643EAE81-920C-4931-9F0B-4B343B225CA6}
ESSCDBK–>MsiExec.exe /I{AE1FA02D-E6A4-4EA0-8E58-6483CAC016DD}
ESScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{42938595-0D83-404D-9F73-F8177FDD531A}
ESSgui–>MsiExec.exe /I{91517631-A9F3-4B7C-B482-43E0068FD55A}
ESSini–>MsiExec.exe /I{8E92D746-CD9F-4B90-9668-42B74C14F765}
ESSPCD–>MsiExec.exe /I{14D4ED84-6A9A-45A0-96F6-1753768C3CB5}
ESSPDock–>MsiExec.exe /I{FCDB1C92-03C6-4C76-8625-371224256091}
ESSSONIC–>MsiExec.exe /I{073F22CE-9A5B-4A40-A604-C7270AC6BF34}
ESSTOOLS–>MsiExec.exe /I{8A502E38-29C9-49FA-BCFA-D727CA062589}
essvatgt–>MsiExec.exe /I{2D03B6F8-DF36-4980-B7B6-5B93D5BA3A8F}
FOX News Live Stream–>msiexec /qb /x {73568F76-7A37-9DB4-73B1-11DCF1A2FC52}
FOX News Live–>MsiExec.exe /I{73568F76-7A37-9DB4-73B1-11DCF1A2FC52}
Games, Music, & Photos Launcher–>MsiExec.exe /I{3E25E350-949F-4DB7-8288-2A60E018B4C1}
GoldWave v5.23–>"C:\Program Files\GoldWave\unstall.exe" "GoldWave v5.23" "C:\Program Files\GoldWave\unstall.log"
Google Desktop–>C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
Google Earth–>MsiExec.exe /I{1D14373E-7970-4F2F-A467-ACA4F0EA21E3}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer–>MsiExec.exe /I{DBEA1034-5882-4A88-8033-81C4EF0CFA29}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer–>regsvr32 /u /s "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll"
Google Updater–>"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall
HijackThis 2.0.2–>"C:\Program Files\trend micro\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver–>C:\Windows\system32\igxpun.exe -uninstall
Internet Service Offers Launcher–>MsiExec.exe /I{CCFF1E13-77A2-4032-8B12-7566982A27DF}
Java™ 6 Update 11–>MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216010FF}
Java™ 6 Update 2–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}
Java™ 6 Update 3–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
Java™ 6 Update 5–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}
Java™ 6 Update 7–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160000}
kgcbase–>MsiExec.exe /I{F22C222C-3CE2-4A4B-A83F-AF4681371ABE}
Kodak EasyShare software–>C:\ProgramData\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\$SETUP_3c0002_1009937\Setup.exe /APR-REMOVE
Legacy 6.0–>C:\Legacy\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\Legacy\Install.log
Macromedia Dreamweaver UltraDev 4–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{ABDA9912-5D00-11D4-BAE7-9367CA097955}\Setup.exe" mmUninstall
Macromedia Extension Manager–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A5BA14E0-7384-11D4-BAE7-00409631A2C8}\setup.exe" mmUninstall
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware–>"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
MediaDirect–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9C6978E8-B6D0-4AB7-A7A0-D81A74FBF745}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -cluninstall
Microsoft Office Live Image Uploader–>MsiExec.exe /I{E78DAA24-38F8-4D35-B732-B18ABA0424DF}
Microsoft Silverlight–>MsiExec.exe /X{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable–>MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Works–>MsiExec.exe /I{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}
Modem Diagnostic Tool–>MsiExec.exe /I{F63A3748-B93D-4360-9AD4-B064481A5C7B}
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.5)–>C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)–>MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)–>MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)–>MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MySpaceIM–>C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\Uninstall.exe
netbrdg–>MsiExec.exe /I{4537EA4B-F603-4181-89FB-2953FC695AB1}
NetWaiting–>C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
OfotoXMI–>MsiExec.exe /I{B162D0A6-9A1D-4B7C-91A5-88FB48113C45}
OpenOffice.org 2.3–>MsiExec.exe /I{2F29D6D2-824E-4FEF-8AED-7013F39F642A}
OutlookAddinSetup–>MsiExec.exe /I{9BDEF074-020E-458D-ADC5-8FF68E0C9B56}
Paint Shop Pro 7–>MsiExec.exe /I{D6DE02C7-1F47-11D4-9515-00105AE4B89A}
Palm Desktop–>MsiExec.exe /X{E89D78B8-28F7-412F-8B26-C684739CBBDC}
PaltalkScene–>"C:\Windows\Paltalk Messenger\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Paltalk Messenger\irunin.xml"
Panda ActiveScan 2.0–>C:\Program Files\Panda Security\ActiveScan 2.0\as2uninst.exe
PC Inspector File Recovery–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0DD140D3-9563-481E-AA75-BA457CBDAEF2}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
PC Inspector smart recovery–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C9A87D86-FDFD-418B-BF96-EF09320973B3}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Personal Ancestral File 5–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D94A8E22-DF2B-4107-9E51-608A60A7671D}\Setup.exe"
PIXresizer 2.0.1–>"C:\Program Files\PIXresizer\unins000.exe"
PokerStars–>"C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStarsUninstall.exe" /u:PokerStars
QuickSet–>MsiExec.exe /I{53A01CC6-14B0-4512-A2E7-10D39BF83DC4}
QuickTime–>MsiExec.exe /I{95A890AA-B3B1-44B6-9C18-A8F7AB3EE7FC}
Roxio Creator Audio–>MsiExec.exe /I{83FFCFC7-88C6-41c6-8752-958A45325C82}
Roxio Creator BDAV Plugin–>MsiExec.exe /I{880AF49C-34F7-4285-A8AD-8F7A3D1C33DC}
Roxio Creator Copy–>MsiExec.exe /I{619CDD8A-14B6-43a1-AB6C-0F4EE48CE048}
Roxio Creator Data–>MsiExec.exe /I{0D397393-9B50-4c52-84D5-77E344289F87}
Roxio Creator DE–>MsiExec.exe /I{C8B0680B-CDAE-4809-9F91-387B6DE00F7C}
Roxio Creator Tools–>MsiExec.exe /I{0394CDC8-FABD-4ed8-B104-03393876DFDF}
Roxio Drag-to-Disc–>MsiExec.exe /I{2F4C24E6-CBD4-4AAC-B56F-C9FD44DE5668}
Roxio Express Labeler–>MsiExec.exe /I{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}
Roxio MyDVD DE–>MsiExec.exe /I{D639085F-4B6E-4105-9F37-A0DBB023E2FB}
Roxio Update Manager–>MsiExec.exe /I{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}
SFR–>MsiExec.exe /I{DB02F716-6275-42E9-B8D2-83BA2BF5100B}
SHASTA–>MsiExec.exe /I{605A4E39-613C-4A12-B56F-DEFBE6757237}
SightSpeed (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\SightSpeed\uninst.exe"
SigmaTel Audio–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -remove -removeonly
skin0001–>MsiExec.exe /I{5316DFC9-CE99-4458-9AB3-E8726EDE0210}
SKINXSDK–>MsiExec.exe /I{F4A2E7CC-60CA-4AFA-B67F-AD5E58173C3F}
SmartSound Quicktracks Plugin–>C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\9\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{4A7FDA4D-F4D7-4A49-934A-066D59A43C7E}
Sonic Activation Module–>MsiExec.exe /I{35E1EC43-D4FC-4E4A-AAB3-20DDA27E8BB0}
Sprint Mobile Broadband (Sierra)–>MsiExec.exe /I{6DCBB845-0FA4-4723-A40A-1F320C221C30}
Spybot - Search & Destroy–>"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
staticcr–>MsiExec.exe /I{8943CE61-53BD-475E-90E1-A580869E98A2}
SWiSHmax–>C:\Windows\unvise32.exe C:\Program Files\SWiSHmax\uninstal.log
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver–>rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
tooltips–>MsiExec.exe /I{E79987F0-0E34-42CC-B8FF-6C860AEEB26A}
URL Assistant–>regsvr32 /u /s "C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll"
User's Guides–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5CD29180-A95E-11D3-A4EB-00C04F7BDB2C}\setup.exe"
VPRINTOL–>MsiExec.exe /I{999D43F4-9709-4887-9B1A-83EBB15A8370}
Windows Live Messenger–>MsiExec.exe /I{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin–>MsiExec.exe /I{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}
WIRELESS–>MsiExec.exe /I{F9593CFB-D836-49BC-BFF1-0E669A411D9F}
Yahoo! Browser Services–>C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\UNIN_Y~1.EXE /S
Yahoo! Install Manager–>C:\Windows\system32\regsvr32 /u C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\YINSTH~1.DLL
Yahoo! Internet Mail–>C:\Windows\system32\regsvr32 /u /s C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\YMMAPI.dll
Yahoo! Messenger–>C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG
Yahoo! Toolbar–>C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\unyt.exe
Zipeg–>"C:\Program Files\Zipeg\zipeg.exe" -uninstall
======Hosts File======
127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com
======Security center information======
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free
AV: McAfee VirusScan
FW: McAfee Personal Firewall
AS: McAfee VirusScan
AS: AVG Anti-Virus Free (disabled)
AS: Spybot - Search and Destroy (disabled) (outdated)
AS: Windows Defender
System event log
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 7036
Message: The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service entered the stopped state.
Record Number: 137059
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081220181630.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 7036
Message: The Application Information service entered the running state.
Record Number: 137060
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081220190225.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1002
Message: Windows Defender scan has been stopped before completion.
Scan ID: {C64B91C2-E890-4526-BE50-9EFC1AD96E0E}
Scan Type: AntiSpyware
Scan Parameters: Full Scan
User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
Record Number: 137061
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender
Time Written: 20081220190456.000000-000
Event Type: Warning
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 3004
Message: Windows Defender Real-Time Protection agent has detected changes. Microsoft recommends you analyze the software that made these changes for potential risks. You can use information about how these programs operate to choose whether to allow them to run or remove them from your computer. Allow changes only if you trust the program or the software publisher. Windows Defender can't undo changes that you allow.
For more information please see the following:
Not Applicable
Scan ID: {40364395-3301-4C8C-BDB7-75A502016F3C}
User: Sharons_Laptop\Sharon Meadows
Name: Unknown
ID:
Severity ID:
Category ID:
Path Found: clsid:HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\CLSID\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B};regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScannerUninstaller.exe;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScannerLang.dll;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScannerDLLW.dll;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScannerDLLA.dll;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CONTAINS\FILES\\C:\Windows\System32\OnlineScanner.ocx;regkey:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B}\CON
Alert Type: Unclassified software
Detection Type:
Record Number: 137062
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender
Time Written: 20081220191500.000000-000
Event Type: Warning
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 3005
Message: Windows Defender Real-Time Protection agent has taken action to protect this machine from spyware or other potentially unwanted software.
For more information please see the following:
Not Applicable
Scan ID: {40364395-3301-4C8C-BDB7-75A502016F3C}
User: Sharons_Laptop\Sharon Meadows
Name: Unknown
ID:
Severity ID:
Category ID:
Alert Type: Unclassified software
Action: Ignore
Record Number: 137063
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender
Time Written: 20081220191501.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Application event log
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1002
Message: The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted.
Record Number: 48550
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon
Time Written: 20081220190315.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1002
Message: The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted.
Record Number: 48551
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon
Time Written: 20081220190441.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1001
Message: Performance counters for the WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl) service were removed successfully. The Record Data contains the new values of the system Last Counter and Last Help registry entries.
Record Number: 48552
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-LoadPerf
Time Written: 20081220190551.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1000
Message: Performance counters for the WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl) service were loaded successfully. The Record Data in the data section contains the new index values assigned to this service.
Record Number: 48553
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-LoadPerf
Time Written: 20081220190552.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 1002
Message: The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted.
Record Number: 48554
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon
Time Written: 20081220190618.000000-000
Event Type: Information
User:
Security event log
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78796
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191921.917182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78797
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191922.042182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78798
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191922.106182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78799
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191922.168182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
Computer Name: Sharons_Laptop
Event Code: 5038
Message: Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Record Number: 78800
Source Name: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
Time Written: 20081220191922.231182-000
Event Type: Audit Failure
User:
======Environment variables======
"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"USERNAME"=SYSTEM
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 12, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0e0c
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"RoxioCentral"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\Roxio Central33\
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
—————–EOF—————–
log.txt
Logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 (written by random/random)
Run by [removed] at 2008-12-20 14:18:41
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic Service Pack 1
System drive C: has 33 GB (52%) free of 64 GB
Total RAM: 2038 MB (52% free)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:19:24 PM, on 12/20/2008
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Windows\System32\WLTRAY.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
C:\Windows\sttray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Desktop Delivery\liveonline_3274072.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieuser.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\explorer.exe
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\trend micro\Sharon Meadows.exe
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo;! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: eBay Toolbar Helper - {22D8E815-4A5E-4DFB-845E-AAB64207F5BD} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D; IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.805.4472\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: eBay Toolbar - {92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google; - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\Windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ECenter] c:\dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eBayToolbar] C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] sttray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Desktop Delivery.lnk = C:\Program Files\Desktop Delivery\liveonline_3274072.exe
O4 - Global Startup: QuickSet.lnk = ?
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
O9 - Extra button: PalTalk - {4EAFEF58-EEFA-4116-983D-03B49BCBFFFE} - C:\Program Files\Paltalk Messenger\Paltalk.exe
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {2D8ED06D-3C30-438B-96AE-4D110FDC1FB8} (ActiveScan 2.0 Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/cabs/as2stubie.cab
O16 - DPF: {49312E18-AA92-4CC2-BB97-55DEA7BCADD6} (WMI Class) - http://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysProExe.CAB
O16 - DPF: {56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B} (OnlineScanner Control) - http://www.eset.eu/OnlineScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D637FAD-E202-48D1-8F18-5B9C459BD1E3} (Image Uploader Control) - http://www.myfamily.com/Controls/Upload/ImageUploader5.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL,avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.802.22438 (GoogleDesktopManager-022208-143751) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: ProtexisLicensing - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PSIService.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: SBSD Security Center Service (SBSDWSCService) - Safer Networking Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
O23 - Service: SPCSUtilityService - Sprint Spectrum, L.L.C - C:\Program Files\Sprint\Sierra Wireless\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\SPCSUtilityService.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe
–
End of file - 9834 bytes
======Scheduled tasks folder======
C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{1027D359-4A93-4AF1-AE85-140BF897BFB2}.job
======Registry dump======
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}]
&Yahoo;! Toolbar Helper - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2007-09-05 816400]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-10-22 62080]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{22D8E815-4A5E-4DFB-845E-AAB64207F5BD}]
eBay Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll [2008-08-24 562416]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0}]
AVG Safe Search - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll [2008-08-28 455960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D; IE Protection - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2008-09-15 1562960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897}]
Yahoo! IE Services Button - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll [2006-10-31 198136]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2008-11-10 320920]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E}]
AVG Security Toolbar - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL [2008-07-03 2055960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2007-11-01 2403392]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.805.4472\swg.dll [2008-10-11 652784]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777}]
CBrowserHelperObject Object - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll [2006-11-17 98304]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2008-11-10 34816]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - eBay Toolbar - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll [2008-08-24 562416]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google; - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2007-11-01 2403392]
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Yahoo! Toolbar - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll [2007-09-05 816400]
{A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - AVG Security Toolbar - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL [2008-07-03 2055960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Windows Defender"=C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe [2008-01-19 1008184]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2006-11-17 815104]
"Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"=C:\Windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe [2007-03-21 1548288]
"ISUSScheduler"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe [2006-10-03 81920]
""= []
"Google Desktop Search"=C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe [2008-04-24 29744]
"ECenter"=c:\dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe [2006-11-17 17920]
"PCMService"=C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe [2007-05-02 184320]
"ISUSPM Startup"=C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe [2006-10-03 221184]
"IgfxTray"=C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe [2006-12-12 98304]
"HotKeysCmds"=C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe [2006-12-12 106496]
"Persistence"=C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe [2006-12-12 81920]
"eBayToolbar"=C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe [2008-08-24 652528]
"AVG8_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe [2008-11-27 1261336]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"=C:\Windows\sttray.exe [2007-02-08 303104]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-10-15 39792]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2008-11-10 136600]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"swg"=C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2007-06-27 68856]
"WMPNSCFG"=C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe [2008-01-19 202240]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Reader Speed Launcher]
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-10-15 39792]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SpybotSD TeaTimer]
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2008-09-16 1833296]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Digital Line Detect.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\DIGITA~1\DLG.exe [2006-11-03 50688]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Kodak EasyShare software.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\Kodak\KODAKE~1\bin\EASYSH~1.EXE [2008-07-07 282624]
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
QuickSet.lnk - C:\Windows\Installer\{53A01CC6-14B0-4512-A2E7-10D39BF83DC4}\NewShortcut2_53A01CC614B04512A2E710D39BF83DC4.exe
C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Desktop Delivery.lnk - C:\Program Files\Desktop Delivery\liveonline_3274072.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLS"="C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL,avgrsstx.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll [2006-12-12 212992]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"=0
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveAutoRun"=FFFFFFFF
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=36
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{1c7b6188-7e3b-11dc-806f-0019b9635bc0}]
shell\Auto\command - sal.xls.exe
shell\AutoRun\command - C:\Windows\system32\RunDLL32.EXE Shell32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL sal.xls.exe
======File associations======
.js - open - "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver UltraDev 4\UltraDev.exe" "%1"
======List of files/folders created in the last 2 months======
2008-12-20 14:18:42 —-D—- C:\Program Files\trend micro
2008-12-20 14:18:41 —-D—- C:\rsit
2008-12-20 14:03:14 —-RASHD—- C:\autorun.inf
2008-12-20 10:45:19 —-SHD—- C:\Config.Msi
2008-12-19 09:15:00 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2008-12-19 09:14:52 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
2008-12-19 09:14:52 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-12-19 08:05:58 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2008-12-19 08:04:00 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\tzres.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:51 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\Apphlpdm.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:50 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\gameux.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:49 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:43 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\shell32.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:36 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\gdi32.dll
2008-12-19 07:59:35 —-A—- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
2008-12-19 07:58:46 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:45 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:44 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:43 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\mstime.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:42 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:41 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:11 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\mf.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:10 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\WMVCORE.DLL
2008-12-19 07:58:09 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\WMNetMgr.dll
2008-12-19 07:58:08 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\logagent.exe
2008-12-18 14:34:21 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-12-18 14:34:19 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Lavasoft
2008-12-18 14:33:16 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-12-18 11:49:29 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Panda Security
2008-12-13 02:42:37 —-D—- C:\Program Files\GoldWave
2008-12-11 16:51:54 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Coupons
2008-12-04 09:08:17 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\javaws.exe
2008-12-04 09:08:17 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\javaw.exe
2008-12-04 09:08:17 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\java.exe
2008-12-01 19:36:05 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
2008-11-28 17:47:51 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\deploytk.dll
2008-11-27 07:49:15 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wups2.dll
2008-11-27 07:49:15 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
2008-11-27 07:49:14 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wucltux.dll
2008-11-27 07:49:14 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuaueng.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:38 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wups.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:38 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wudriver.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:38 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuapi.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:22 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuwebv.dll
2008-11-27 07:48:22 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\wuapp.exe
2008-11-15 21:59:49 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\msxml3.dll
2008-11-15 21:59:37 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\msxml6.dll
2008-11-08 22:13:50 —-D—- C:\temp
2008-11-04 07:43:21 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\win32spl.dll
2008-10-29 08:11:58 —-D—- C:\Windows\pss
2008-10-28 14:52:11 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\Skinux
2008-10-28 14:42:52 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Kodak
2008-10-28 14:42:44 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Kodak
2008-10-28 14:42:44 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MSSoap
2008-10-28 14:39:35 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Kodak
2008-10-28 08:01:39 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\netapi32.dll
2008-10-28 08:01:19 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2008-10-28 08:01:18 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
======List of files/folders modified in the last 2 months======
2008-12-20 14:19:24 —-D—- C:\Windows\Temp
2008-12-20 14:18:59 —-D—- C:\Windows\Prefetch
2008-12-20 14:18:42 —-RD—- C:\Program Files
2008-12-20 14:14:54 —-SD—- C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files
2008-12-20 14:14:53 —-D—- C:\Windows\System32
2008-12-20 14:05:52 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2008-12-20 14:05:51 —-D—- C:\Windows\inf
2008-12-20 14:03:49 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\Tasks
2008-12-20 10:53:54 —-D—- C:\MDT
2008-12-20 10:45:23 —-SHD—- C:\Windows\Installer
2008-12-20 10:45:22 —-D—- C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess
2008-12-20 10:45:22 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-12-20 10:43:33 —-SHD—- C:\System Volume Information
2008-12-20 08:54:33 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\drivers
2008-12-19 23:08:57 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\catroot2
2008-12-19 21:00:03 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2008-12-19 18:37:00 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Google Updater
2008-12-19 09:27:16 —-D—- C:\Windows
2008-12-19 09:25:07 —-D—- C:\Windows\rescache
2008-12-19 09:14:52 —-HD—- C:\ProgramData
2008-12-19 09:02:45 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\en-US
2008-12-19 09:02:45 —-D—- C:\Windows\AppPatch
2008-12-19 08:07:01 —-D—- C:\Windows\winsxs
2008-12-19 08:06:16 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\catroot
2008-12-18 13:11:30 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\com.zipeg
2008-12-18 13:10:56 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Zipeg
2008-12-17 12:21:17 —-D—- C:\Legacy
2008-12-14 12:18:07 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org2
2008-12-09 15:24:38 —-A—- C:\Windows\system32\mrt.exe
2008-12-04 09:08:15 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-12-03 08:58:06 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works
2008-11-17 08:18:26 —-D—- C:\Users\Sharon Meadows\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla
2008-11-08 22:14:13 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Google
2008-11-07 09:23:36 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2008-11-07 09:23:32 —-D—- C:\ProgramData\Adobe
2008-11-07 09:23:28 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Adobe
2008-10-28 14:45:25 —-D—- C:\Windows\Help
2008-10-28 14:44:11 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\PX Storage Engine
2008-10-28 14:43:45 —-RSD—- C:\Windows\assembly
2008-10-28 09:58:38 —-D—- C:\Windows\system32\migration
2008-10-27 07:44:34 —-A—- C:\Windows\ntbtlog.txt
======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [2008-08-28 97928]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2008-07-03 26824]
R1 DLACDBHM;DLACDBHM; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS [2007-02-08 12856]
R1 DLARTL_M;DLARTL_M; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DLARTL_M.SYS [2007-02-08 28120]
R2 DLABMFSM;DLABMFSM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLABMFSM.SYS [2006-10-26 35096]
R2 DLABOIOM;DLABOIOM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS [2006-10-26 32472]
R2 DLADResM;DLADResM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLADResM.SYS [2006-10-26 9400]
R2 DLAIFS_M;DLAIFS_M; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS [2006-10-26 104536]
R2 DLAOPIOM;DLAOPIOM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS [2006-10-26 26296]
R2 DLAPoolM;DLAPoolM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS [2006-10-26 14520]
R2 DLAUDF_M;DLAUDF_M; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS [2006-10-26 97848]
R2 DLAUDFAM;DLAUDFAM; C:\Windows\System32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS [2006-10-26 94648]
R2 DRVNDDM;DRVNDDM; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS [2007-02-09 51768]
R2 dsunidrv;dsunidrv; \??\C:\Program Files\DellSupport\Drivers\dsunidrv.sys [2006-08-17 7424]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2006-11-11 12672]
R2 rimmptsk;rimmptsk; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys [2006-11-20 32256]
R2 rimsptsk;rimsptsk; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys [2006-11-20 43520]
R2 rismxdp;Ricoh xD-Picture Card Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys [2006-11-20 37376]
R2 XAudio;XAudio; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.sys [2006-11-11 8192]
R3 AvgWfpX;AVG Free8 Firewall Driver x86; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\avgwfpx.sys [2008-07-03 69128]
R3 BCM43XX;Dell Wireless WLAN Card Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl6.sys [2007-03-21 534016]
R3 bcm4sbxp;Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller XP Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys [2006-11-02 45056]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2008-01-19 14208]
R3 HSF_DPV;HSF_DPV; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_DPV.sys [2006-11-11 986624]
R3 HSXHWAZL;HSXHWAZL; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HSXHWAZL.sys [2006-11-11 206848]
R3 igfx;igfx; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys [2006-12-12 1476608]
R3 sdbus;sdbus; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys [2008-01-19 88576]
R3 STHDA;SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\stwrt.sys [2007-02-08 647680]
R3 swmsflt;swmsflt; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\swmsflt.sys [2007-08-10 24456]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2006-11-17 179256]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_CNXT.sys [2006-11-11 659968]
R3 WmiAcpi;Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys [2008-01-19 11264]
S3 61883;61883 Unit Device; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\61883.sys [2008-01-19 45696]
S3 Avc;AVC Device; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\avc.sys [2008-01-19 40448]
S3 drmkaud;Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys [2008-01-19 5632]
S3 DSproct;DSproct; \??\C:\Program Files\DellSupport\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys [2006-10-05 4736]
S3 e1express;Intel® PRO/1000 PCI Express Network Connection Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1e6032.sys [2006-11-02 200704]
S3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft 1.1 UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys [2006-11-02 235520]
S3 MSDV;Microsoft DV Camera and VCR; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msdv.sys [2008-01-19 52608]
S3 MSKSSRV;Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys [2008-01-19 8192]
S3 MSPCLOCK;Microsoft Streaming Clock Proxy; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys [2008-01-19 5888]
S3 MSPQM;Microsoft Streaming Quality Manager Proxy; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys [2008-01-19 5504]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-01-19 6016]
S3 PalmUSBD;PalmUSBD; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\PalmUSBD.sys [2004-04-13 16509]
S3 R300;R300; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys [2006-11-02 2028032]
S3 SWMX00;Sierra Wireless USB MUX Driver (#00); C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\swmx00.sys [2007-06-27 73856]
S3 SWNC5E00;Sierra Wireless MUX NDIS Driver (#00); C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SWNC5E00.sys [2007-06-27 101248]
S3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2008-01-19 73088]
S3 usbbus;LGE Mobile Composite USB Device; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lgusbbus.sys [2005-05-26 21344]
S3 UsbDiag;LGE Mobile USB Serial Port; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lgusbdiag.sys [2005-05-26 38144]
S3 USBModem;LGE Mobile USB Modem; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lgusbmodem.sys [2005-06-24 39036]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-01-19 35328]
S3 usbvideo;USB Video Device (WDM); C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys [2008-01-19 134016]
S3 WUDFRd;WUDFRd; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys [2008-01-19 83328]
======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-09-10 611664]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2007-09-06 110592]
R2 avg8emc;AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe [2008-08-28 875288]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe [2008-08-28 231704]
R2 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2008-10-11 168432]
R2 ProtexisLicensing;ProtexisLicensing; C:\Windows\system32\PSIService.exe [2006-11-02 174656]
R2 RoxWatch9;Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe [2006-11-05 159744]
R2 SBSDWSCService;SBSD Security Center Service; C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe [2008-01-28 810320]
R2 SPCSUtilityService;SPCSUtilityService; C:\Program Files\Sprint\Sierra Wireless\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\SPCSUtilityService.exe [2007-08-29 131072]
R2 wltrysvc;Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service; C:\Windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE [2007-03-21 24064]
R2 XAudioService;XAudioService; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe [2006-11-11 386560]
S3 DSBrokerService;DSBrokerService; C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe [2006-11-07 70656]
S3 GoogleDesktopManager-022208-143751;Google Desktop Manager 5.7.802.22438; C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe [2008-04-24 29744]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 RoxMediaDB9;RoxMediaDB9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe [2006-11-05 880640]
S3 stllssvr;stllssvr; C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe [2006-09-14 73728]
S3 usnjsvc;Messenger Sharing Folders USN Journal Reader service; C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe [2007-01-19 97136]
—————–EOF—————–