OTMovieIt
========== PROCESSES ==========
Process explorer.exe killed successfully.
========== SERVICES/DRIVERS ==========
========== REGISTRY ==========
========== FILES ==========
C:\Program Files\Common Files\aolback\Comps\toolbar\toolbr.exe moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Empire Of The Gods\Empire of the Gods.exe.bak moved successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========
File delete failed. C:\DOCUME~1\FRANKS~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\~DF3D98.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
User's Temp folder emptied.
User's Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
User's Internet Explorer cache folder emptied.
Local Service Temp folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Local Service Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcafee_VP1u3KJ2bonr4Nl scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcmsc_IbyaCNDCUFxxQKP scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcmsc_UMIJ79AeQsJhNft scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\sqlite_As9SS5lnFmXjbAS scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\sqlite_jz1oZQLsIsNnXrd scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\WFV368.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Windows Temp folder emptied.
Java cache emptied.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\Cache\_CACHE_001_ scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\Cache\_CACHE_002_ scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\Cache\_CACHE_003_ scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\Cache\_CACHE_MAP_ scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\XUL.mfl scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
FireFox cache emptied.
Temp folders emptied.
Explorer started successfully
OTMoveIt3 by OldTimer - Version 1.0.7.2 log created on 12172008_091605
Files moved on Reboot…
C:\DOCUME~1\FRANKS~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\~DF3D98.tmp moved successfully.
File C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat not found!
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcafee_VP1u3KJ2bonr4Nl not found!
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcmsc_IbyaCNDCUFxxQKP not found!
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcmsc_UMIJ79AeQsJhNft not found!
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\sqlite_As9SS5lnFmXjbAS not found!
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\sqlite_jz1oZQLsIsNnXrd not found!
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\WFV368.tmp not found!
C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\Cache\_CACHE_001_ moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\Cache\_CACHE_002_ moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\Cache\_CACHE_003_ moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\Cache\_CACHE_MAP_ moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3qe4jp1s.default\XUL.mfl moved successfully.
RSIT log
Logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 (written by random/random)
Run by [removed] at 2008-12-17 09:23:08
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 39 GB (51%) free of 76 GB
Total RAM: 510 MB (34% free)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:23:26 AM, on 12/17/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP3 (6.00.2900.5512)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1193404830\ee\aolsoftware.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\HOMERunner.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\DesktopEarth\DesktopEarth.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\shellmon.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Frank Springstead.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: HP Print Clips - {053F9267-DC04-4294-A72C-58F732D338C0} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_framework.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AOLDialer] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AOL Spyware Protection] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BCMSMMSG] BCMSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Pure Networks Port Magic] "C:\PROGRA~1\PURENE~1\PORTMA~1\PortAOL.exe" -Run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TomTomHOME.exe] "C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\HOMERunner.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WinDNN] "C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Application Data\Google\klnxv19819115.exe" 2
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AOL Fast Start] "C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\AOL.EXE" -b
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [habijukuke] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\sodubudu.dll",s (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [habijukuke] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\sodubudu.dll",s (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Startup: DesktopEarth AutoStart.lnk = ?
O4 - Startup: RCA Detective.lnk = C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\My Documents\RCA Detective\RCADetective.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: HP Clipbook - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
O9 - Extra button: HP Smart Select - {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {3107C2A8-9F0B-4404-A58B-21BD85268FBC} (PogoWebLauncher Control) -
http://www.pogo.com/cdl/launcher/PogoWebLa…erInstaller.CAB
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) -
http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd…b?1193406389359
O16 - DPF: {7D731A83-6C80-4EA4-9646-5E06A0513274} (Sandlot Loader Control) -
http://www.shockwave.com/content/ballistik…gwebinstall.cab
O16 - DPF: {B0FB831D-17F6-4CBD-9B5D-3305881D362E} (LHGLauncherXForm Control) -
http://www.shockwave.com/content/reaxxion/…HLGLauncher.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: rhxkdp.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: AOL TopSpeed Monitor (AOL TopSpeedMonitor) - America Online, Inc - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SpamKiller Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
–
End of file - 9119 bytes
======Scheduled tasks folder======
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\EasyShare Registration Task.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McDefragTask.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McQcTask.job
======Registry dump======
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{053F9267-DC04-4294-A72C-58F732D338C0}]
HP Print Clips - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_framework.dll [2007-03-02 177768]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll [2008-06-10 509328]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NeroFilterCheck"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe [2006-01-12 155648]
"AOLDialer"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe [2004-10-20 34904]
"AOL Spyware Protection"=C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe [2004-10-18 79448]
"RealTray"=C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe [2007-10-26 26112]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2006-09-01 282624]
"BCMSMMSG"=C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe [2003-08-29 122880]
"Pure Networks Port Magic"=C:\PROGRA~1\PURENE~1\PORTMA~1\PortAOL.exe [2004-04-05 99480]
"SoundMAXPnP"=C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe [2004-10-14 1404928]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe [2008-06-10 144784]
"HP Software Update"=C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [2007-03-11 49152]
"mcagent_exe"=C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe [2007-08-03 582992]
"igfxtray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2005-09-20 94208]
"igfxhkcmd"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2005-09-20 77824]
"igfxpers"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2005-09-20 114688]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"TomTomHOME.exe"=C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\HOMERunner.exe [2008-09-26 206184]
"WinDNN"=C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Application Data\Google\klnxv19819115.exe 2 []
"AOL Fast Start"=C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\AOL.EXE [2005-07-12 50776]
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
Kodak EasyShare software.lnk - C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Gamma.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
DesktopEarth AutoStart.lnk - C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{DBA5E973-660D-4CBE-A469-F5C37FBF0CE4}\_C1A9BF9D98647632ED5172.exe
RCA Detective.lnk - C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\My Documents\RCA Detective\RCADetective.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLS"="rhxkdp.dll "
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2005-09-20 135168]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2008-09-05 241704]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\securityproviders]
"SecurityProviders"=msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll,,
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\PSEXESVC]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\mcmscsvc]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\MCODS]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\MpfService]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\PSEXESVC]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145
"NoDriveAutoRun"=00000000
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Application Loader"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe:*:Enabled:AOLTsMon"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltpspd.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltpspd.exe:*:Enabled:AOLTopSpeed"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1193404830\EE\AOLServiceHost.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1193404830\EE\AOLServiceHost.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\AOLSP Scheduler.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\AOLSP Scheduler.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\asp.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\asp.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AolCoach\en_en\player\AOLNySEV.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AolCoach\en_en\player\AOLNySEV.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent"
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe"="C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Network Agent"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1193404830\EE\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1193404830\EE\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO\RosettaStoneVersion3.exe"="C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO\RosettaStoneVersion3.exe:*:Enabled:Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO Application"
"C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO\support\bin\RosettaStoneLtdServices.exe"="C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO\support\bin\RosettaStoneLtdServices.exe:*:Enabled:Rosetta Stone Online Component"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe"="C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe:*:Enabled:MySpaceIM"
"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe:*:Enabled:Explorer"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\logonui.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\logonui.exe:*:Enabled:logonui"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe:*:Enabled:winlogon"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO\support\bin\RosettaStoneLtdServices.exe"="C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO\support\bin\RosettaStoneLtdServices.exe:*:Enabled:Rosetta Stone Online Component"
"C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO\RosettaStoneVersion3.exe"="C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO\RosettaStoneVersion3.exe:*:Enabled:Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO Application"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
======File associations======
.reg - open - regedit.exe "%1" %*
.scr - open - "%1" %*
======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======
2008-12-17 09:23:08 —-D—- C:\rsit
2008-12-17 09:16:05 —-D—- C:\_OTMoveIt
2008-12-16 17:03:16 —-D—- C:\_OTScanIt
2008-12-14 23:33:51 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2008-12-14 22:10:28 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-12-14 21:30:59 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\2b157e4d-.txt
2008-12-10 03:03:43 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$
2008-12-10 03:03:21 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958215$
2008-12-10 03:03:10 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$
2008-12-10 03:03:05 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$
2008-12-10 03:00:59 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$
2008-12-09 18:38:33 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Application Data\Google
2008-11-29 14:51:05 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Application Data\Cropper
2008-11-29 14:38:32 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Fusion8Design
2008-11-27 16:01:22 —-D—- C:\Program Files\My Tribe
2008-11-25 06:00:12 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Blizzard
2008-11-21 14:37:31 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\Application Data\MysteryStudio
2008-11-21 14:36:59 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Lavenders Botanicals
======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======
2008-12-17 09:23:16 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-12-17 09:23:09 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2008-12-17 09:20:57 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2008-12-17 09:20:05 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2008-12-17 09:18:07 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2008-12-17 09:16:06 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Empire Of The Gods
2008-12-17 07:23:15 —-D—- C:\Program Files\DesktopEarth
2008-12-16 18:43:02 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
2008-12-16 17:03:33 —-SD—- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2008-12-16 14:00:10 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2008-12-16 13:55:42 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS
2008-12-16 13:55:12 —-D—- C:\Program Files\McAfee
2008-12-16 13:53:01 —-HD—- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2008-12-16 13:51:11 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2008-12-16 10:32:57 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2008-12-16 06:47:07 —-RD—- C:\Program Files
2008-12-12 16:14:11 —-SHD—- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2008-12-12 05:02:20 —-D—- C:\ComboFix
2008-12-10 03:03:35 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2008-12-10 03:03:27 —-RSHDC—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2008-12-10 03:03:19 —-HD—- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2008-12-09 19:22:08 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-12-09 18:42:19 —-D—- C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2
2008-12-02 19:56:53 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Help
2008-11-30 14:32:09 —-D—- C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger
2008-11-27 10:34:03 —-D—- C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar
2008-11-25 12:42:35 —-D—- C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft
2008-11-21 14:43:07 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Virtual Villagers
======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2007-11-22 201320]
R1 MPFP;MPFP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Mpfp.sys [2007-07-13 113952]
R1 OMCI;OMCI; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\OMCI.SYS [2001-08-22 13632]
R2 ASCTRM;ASCTRM; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASCTRM.sys [2007-10-26 8552]
R2 Aspi32;Aspi32; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Aspi32.sys [1997-12-22 23936]
R2 PfModNT;PfModNT; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PfModNT.sys []
R3 BCMModem;BCM V.92 56K Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\BCMSM.sys [2003-08-29 1101696]
R3 E100B;Intel® PRO Network Connection Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2005-06-13 162816]
R3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2007-03-07 49920]
R3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2007-03-07 16496]
R3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2007-03-07 21568]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2005-09-20 1302332]
R3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc. mfeavfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2007-11-22 79304]
R3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc. mfebopk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2007-11-22 35240]
R3 mfesmfk;McAfee Inc. mfesmfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys [2007-12-02 40488]
R3 senfilt;senfilt; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senfilt.sys [2004-09-17 732928]
R3 smwdm;smwdm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys [2005-01-27 260352]
R3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
R3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys [2003-01-10 33588]
S3 {6080A529-897E-4629-A488-ABA0C29B635E};Intel® Graphics Platform (SoftBIOS) Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ialmsbw.sys [2003-04-15 113504]
S3 {D31A0762-0CEB-444e-ACFF-B049A1F6FE91};Intel® Graphics Chipset (KCH) Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ialmkchw.sys [2003-04-15 78752]
S3 bvrp_pci;bvrp_pci; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys []
S3 mferkdk;McAfee Inc. mferkdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2007-11-22 33832]
S3 MODEMCSA;Unimodem Streaming Filter Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys [2001-08-17 16128]
S3 USB10T2B;Linksys USB 10Base-T Ethernet Adapter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USB10T2B.sys [2001-06-18 25312]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R2 AOL ACS;AOL Connectivity Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe [2004-10-20 10328]
R2 AOL TopSpeedMonitor;AOL TopSpeed Monitor; C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe [2004-10-15 100016]
R2 hpqddsvc;HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R2 mcmscsvc;McAfee Services; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe [2008-01-09 767976]
R2 McNASvc;McAfee Network Agent; c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe [2008-01-25 2458128]
R2 McProxy;McAfee Proxy Service; c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe [2007-08-15 359248]
R2 McShield;McAfee Real-time Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe [2007-07-24 144704]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-19 322120]
R2 MpfService;McAfee Personal Firewall Service; C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe [2007-07-18 856864]
R2 MSK80Service;McAfee SpamKiller Service; C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe [2007-11-26 23880]
R2 Net Driver HPZ12;Net Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service; C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2007-01-04 24652]
R3 hpqcxs08;hpqcxs08; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R3 McSysmon;McAfee SystemGuards; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe [2007-12-05 695624]
S3 Adobe LM Service;Adobe LM Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe [2008-01-05 72704]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-10-24 33800]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-10-24 70144]
S3 FLEXnet Licensing Service;FLEXnet Licensing Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe [2008-08-20 658432]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2006-10-20 36864]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2005-04-03 69632]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2006-10-30 741376]
S3 McODS;McAfee Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe [2007-11-07 378184]
S3 NetSvc;Intel NCS NetService; C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe [2003-03-03 143360]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 usnjsvc;Messenger Sharing Folders USN Journal Reader service; C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe [2007-01-19 97136]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2006-10-30 122880]
—————–EOF—————–
RSIT info
info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 2008-12-17 09:23:29
======Uninstall list======
–>C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\nero\uninstall\UNNERO.exe /UNINSTALL
–>C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroMediaHome.exe /UNINSTALL
–>C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroShowTime.exe /UNINSTALL
–>C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroVision.exe /UNINSTALL
–>C:\WINDOWS\UNRecode.exe /UNINSTALL
–>rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer–>MsiExec.exe /I{F1E63043-54FC-429B-AB2C-31AF9FBA4BC7}
Adobe Bridge 1.0–>MsiExec.exe /I{B74D4E10-1033-0000-0000-000000000001}
Adobe Color Common Settings–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\6c8e2cb4fd241c55406016127a6ab2e\Setup.exe
Adobe Color Common Settings–>MsiExec.exe /I{6D4AC5A4-4CF9-4F90-8111-B9B53CE257BF}
Adobe Common File Installer–>MsiExec.exe /I{8EDBA74D-0686-4C99-BFDD-F894678E5B39}
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Flash Player Plugin–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Help Center 1.0–>MsiExec.exe /I{E9787678-1033-0000-8E67-000000000001}
Adobe Photoshop CS2–>msiexec /I {236BB7C4-4419-42FD-0409-1E257A25E34D}
Adobe Reader 7.1.0–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A71000000002}
Adobe Setup–>MsiExec.exe /I{64C1FA9A-FA94-4B6E-B3E4-8573738E4AD1}
Adobe Shockwave Player–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Adobe Stock Photos 1.0–>MsiExec.exe /I{786C5747-1033-0000-B58E-000000000001}
AIM 6–>C:\Program Files\AIM6\uninst.exe
AIM Ad Hack–>"C:\PROGRA~1\AIM\unins000.exe"
AOL Coach Version 2.0(Build:20041026.5 en)–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\AolCoach\en_en\AolCInUn.exe -lang=en_en -ext=UDP
AOL Connectivity Services–>"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AcsUninstall.exe" /c
AOL Deskbar–>"C:\Program Files\AOL Deskbar\UNWISE.EXE" /u "C:\Program Files\AOL Deskbar\INSTALL.LOG"
AOL Instant Messenger–>C:\Program Files\AIM\uninstll.exe -LOG= C:\Program Files\AIM\install.log -OEM=
AOL Spyware Protection–>C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\INSTALL.LOG
AOL Toolbar–>"C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\UNWISE.EXE" /u "C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\INSTALL.LOG"
AOL Uninstaller–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\uninstaller.exe
BCM V.92 56K Modem–>C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMU.exe quiet
Brickshooter Egypt (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\AOL Games\Brickshooter Egypt\Uninstall.exe"
CCScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{B4B44FE7-41FF-4DAD-8C0A-E406DDA72992}
Cropper–>MsiExec.exe /I{9E2EB8B9-A938-47A2-AB22-6EEEDC7DC44D}
Dell ResourceCD–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D78653C3-A8FF-415F-92E6-D774E634FF2D}\setup.exe"
DesktopEarth–>MsiExec.exe /I{DBA5E973-660D-4CBE-A469-F5C37FBF0CE4}
DivX Content Uploader–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXContentUploaderUninstall.exe /CUPLOADER
DivX Web Player–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
ESSBrwr–>MsiExec.exe /I{643EAE81-920C-4931-9F0B-4B343B225CA6}
ESSCDBK–>MsiExec.exe /I{AE1FA02D-E6A4-4EA0-8E58-6483CAC016DD}
ESScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{42938595-0D83-404D-9F73-F8177FDD531A}
ESSgui–>MsiExec.exe /I{91517631-A9F3-4B7C-B482-43E0068FD55A}
ESSini–>MsiExec.exe /I{8E92D746-CD9F-4B90-9668-42B74C14F765}
ESSPCD–>MsiExec.exe /I{14D4ED84-6A9A-45A0-96F6-1753768C3CB5}
ESSPDock–>MsiExec.exe /I{FCDB1C92-03C6-4C76-8625-371224256091}
ESSSONIC–>MsiExec.exe /I{073F22CE-9A5B-4A40-A604-C7270AC6BF34}
ESSTOOLS–>MsiExec.exe /I{8A502E38-29C9-49FA-BCFA-D727CA062589}
essvatgt–>MsiExec.exe /I{2D03B6F8-DF36-4980-B7B6-5B93D5BA3A8F}
fflink–>MsiExec.exe /I{608D2A3C-6889-4C11-9B54-A42F45ACBFDB}
Freez FLV to MP3 Converter–>"C:\Program Files\Smallvideosoft\Freez FLV to MP3 Converter\unins000.exe"
HijackThis 2.0.2–>"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Customer Participation Program 9.0–>C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqhsc01.dat
HP Deskjet All-In-One Software 9.0–>C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{FA8A44D7-3E8A-4034-9C4F-088FA6B72BC4}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hposcr14.dat
HP Imaging Device Functions 9.0–>C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\DeviceManagement\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud01.dat
HP Photosmart Essential 2.01–>C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\PhotoSmartEssential\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud13.dat
HP Product Assistant–>MsiExec.exe /I{36FDBE6E-6684-462B-AE98-9A39A1B200CC}
HP Smart Web Printing–>MsiExec.exe /X{415CDA53-9100-476F-A7B2-476691E117C7}
HP Solution Center 9.0–>C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud05.dat
HP Update–>MsiExec.exe /X{7059BDA7-E1DB-442C-B7A1-6144596720A4}
HPSSupply–>MsiExec.exe /X{487B0B9B-DCD4-440D-89A0-A6EDE1A545A3}
HyperLoad - Field Goal Challenge–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D70A354D-9818-4351-BC4F-237AD88EEF4B}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst -removeonly
HyperLoad - Mah Jongg–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{98ED2AE5-800B-4CAA-B43C-0856FF4619D4}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst -removeonly
Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 Driver–>RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2572
Intel® PRO Network Connections Drivers–>Prounstl.exe
Intel® PROSet–>MsiExec.exe /I{A790BEB1-BCCF-4EC6-807B-5708B36E8A79}
Java™ 6 Update 3–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
Java™ 6 Update 5–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}
Java™ 6 Update 7–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
Jewelix–>"C:\Program Files\Jewelix\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe"
kgcbaby–>MsiExec.exe /I{E18B549C-5D15-45DA-8D8F-8FD2BD946344}
kgcbase–>MsiExec.exe /I{F22C222C-3CE2-4A4B-A83F-AF4681371ABE}
kgchday–>MsiExec.exe /I{11F3F858-4131-4FFA-A560-3FE282933B6E}
kgchlwn–>MsiExec.exe /I{03EDED24-8375-407D-A721-4643D9768BE1}
kgcinvt–>MsiExec.exe /I{9BD54685-1496-46A5-AB62-357CD140ED8B}
kgckids–>MsiExec.exe /I{693C08A7-9E76-43FF-B11E-9A58175474C4}
kgcmove–>MsiExec.exe /I{A1588373-1D86-4D44-86C9-78ABD190F9CC}
kgcvday–>MsiExec.exe /I{8A8664E1-84C8-4936-891C-BC1F07797549}
Kodak EasyShare software–>C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\$SETUP_140002_5bb6ed7\Setup.exe /APR-REMOVE
Mah Jong Quest 3–>"C:\Program Files\Mah Jong Quest 3\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe"
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware–>"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
McAfee SecurityCenter–>C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuninst.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)–>"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1–>msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1–>MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1–>MsiExec.exe /I{B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0–>c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0\setup.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0–>MsiExec.exe /X{15095BF3-A3D7-4DDF-B193-3A496881E003}
Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallbasecsp$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003–>MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable–>MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Modem Helper–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel
Mozilla Firefox (2.0.0.18)–>C:\PROGRA~1\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)–>MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)–>MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)–>MsiExec.exe /I{0A869A65-8C94-4F7C-A5C7-972D3C8CED9E}
My Tribe–>"C:\Program Files\My Tribe\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe"
MySpaceIM–>C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\Uninstall.exe
Nero 7 Essentials–>MsiExec.exe /I{F17F7703-1E72-40C1-A0DD-E5B365661033}
netbrdg–>MsiExec.exe /I{4537EA4B-F603-4181-89FB-2953FC695AB1}
Nuclear Ball 2–>"C:\Program Files\Nuclear Ball 2\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe"
OfotoXMI–>MsiExec.exe /I{B162D0A6-9A1D-4B7C-91A5-88FB48113C45}
Peggle Nights–>"C:\Program Files\Peggle Nights\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe"
Plant Tycoon–>"C:\Program Files\Plant Tycoon\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe"
PowerDVD–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Uninst.isu"
Pure Networks Port Magic–>C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Port Magic\PortAOL.exe -Uninstall -ShowUI
QuickTime–>MsiExec.exe /I{F07B861C-72B9-40A4-8B1A-AAED4C06A7E8}
RCA Detective 1.0.0.96–>"C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\My Documents\RCA Detective\unins000.exe"
RCA EasyRip™ 1.4.2.0–>"C:\Documents and Settings\Frank Springstead\My Documents\RCA EasyRip\unins000.exe"
RealPlayer Basic–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update\\rnuninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Rosetta Stone V3 DEMO–>MsiExec.exe /X{AEAEEAD6-38EC-4321-92A7-599367E21FF2}
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953838$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956390)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956390$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958215)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958215$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
SFR–>MsiExec.exe /I{DB02F716-6275-42E9-B8D2-83BA2BF5100B}
SHASTA–>MsiExec.exe /I{605A4E39-613C-4A12-B56F-DEFBE6757237}
SimCity 4 Deluxe–>C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\EAUninstall.exe
skin0001–>MsiExec.exe /I{5316DFC9-CE99-4458-9AB3-E8726EDE0210}
SKINXSDK–>MsiExec.exe /I{F4A2E7CC-60CA-4AFA-B67F-AD5E58173C3F}
Slingo Supreme–>"C:\Program Files\Slingo Supreme\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe"
SoulSeek Client 156c–>"C:\Program Files\Soulseek\uninstall.exe"
SoulSeek Client 157 test 12c–>"C:\Program Files\Soulseek-Test\uninstall.exe"
SoundMAX–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}\SETUP.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
staticcr–>MsiExec.exe /I{8943CE61-53BD-475E-90E1-A580869E98A2}
Svetlograd–>"C:\Program Files\Svetlograd\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe"
TomTom HOME–>C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\Uninstall TomTom HOME.exe
tooltips–>MsiExec.exe /I{E79987F0-0E34-42CC-B8FF-6C860AEEB26A}
Unix Utilities for Yahoo! Widgets–>C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Widgets\UnixUtils\uninstall.exe
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
VC_MergeModuleToMSI–>MsiExec.exe /I{900A92BA-19EF-4A34-86CF-7B6C85BDD971}
Viewpoint Media Player–>C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
VPRINTOL–>MsiExec.exe /I{999D43F4-9709-4887-9B1A-83EBB15A8370}
Windows Communication Foundation–>MsiExec.exe /X{491DD792-AD81-429C-9EB4-86DD3D22E333}
Windows Imaging Component–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWIC$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Live Messenger–>MsiExec.exe /I{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime–>"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Format SDK Hotfix - KB891122–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB891122$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11–>"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Presentation Foundation–>MsiExec.exe /X{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}
Windows Workflow Foundation–>MsiExec.exe /I{7D1B85BD-AA07-48B8-808D-67A4067FC6BD}
Windows XP Service Pack 3–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
WinRAR archiver–>C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
WIRELESS–>MsiExec.exe /I{F9593CFB-D836-49BC-BFF1-0E669A411D9F}
World of Warcraft–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
Yahoo! Install Manager–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32 /u C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\YINSTH~1.DLL
Yahoo! Widgets–>C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Widgets\uninstall.exe
Zoom ADSL Modem–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{52C8CFE4-7C7C-11D7-A021-0060979CE4D3}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
======Hosts File======
127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com
======Security center information======
AV: McAfee VirusScan
FW: McAfee Personal Firewall
======Environment variables======
"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\AGL;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0209
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
—————–EOF—————–