Hello, I had/have this virus that would make pop ups appear every time i had my browser open. One of the more consistent pop-ups would say "360 antivirus download." I downloaded AVG b/c I didn't have an antivitus program. Did a scan and supposedly got rid of all infections. After I did this, the other pop ups were gone but the 360 kept comming up. I downloaded Malwarebytes to get the 360 thing, ran a scan and supposedly got rid of everything. However, I still got alerts from AVG that I had trojan virus on here and that the files couldn't be found. So finally I did combofix and followed the steps. My log is below. Things seem to working ok since I did combofix but I would be VERY greatfull for some expert guidance from one of you as per my log results. Please advise. My log was too long to put in this window and I tried to attach it but the file is too big. Any suggestions on how to get this log posted?