Deleted Member
Topic Starter
Thank you for your time and attenion.
B Howett aided me eariy in November (to my lasting appreciation) and things were going pretty well given my resources. However, things have gotten worse.
Besides the '"virtual memory" problems thatt B Howett helped me with, I am now receiving errors about low regestry.I am constatly having to reboot the computer to be able to communicate (can't even play solitaire!) . We have not down loaded any new programs, so I am a bitt of a loss as tp what is causing this. I finally was able to run a SpyBot check that came up clean. I was not able to run a complete Norton scan. Earlier this week, i tried to paste an HJT but was redirected to a new version. I was unable to download the new version. I can attach the last HJT of a couple of days ago, but I think I'll get re-routed.
It occured to me that there something I left out when BH was helping me…I have a hub that has two small flash pens and my old C drive as a D storage drive. Could these affect the perfomance of the computer?
I am aware that this HD is woefully poor and I will be replacing it shortly after the hollidays. Unfortunately, my wife and I are requuired to use this as a means to communicate with our state unemployment offices. We're in a serious hurt here and we really appreciate your help!
By the way, You all are incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!