This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New to Whatthetech - Hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi! I'm new to Whatthetech. My husband was able to get some great help from you and I am hoping to get the same for my laptop. I have posted my Hijackthis log per his guidance but have not have had any replies yet. I look forward to getting some advice and thank you in advance! Sandy :wavey:
:welcome: Sandy,

The Malware forum is always very busy, so if you have not had a reply in 5 days, post a gentle reminder here.

We hope you enjoy the forum.

kind regards,
:welcome: Hi Sandy and welcome. I joined a few months ago and love it! You'll find it's a really good place to not only get help, but also pick up some really good tips. Hope you get your problem sorted. Look around the forum and enjoy. Regards Satchfan :wavey: