Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

WTT not sending email replies to posts

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Ron.M

Ron.M

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:51 PM

Dear Person: I'm having 2 problems here...
1st;.. I was not getting new post emails from WTT..I was asked to open a new email account , which I did at HotMail.com...Now I'm getting emails from threads that I never subscribed to , even after changing my email options in "My Controls"...Another member suggested I upload a HiJackThis log suspecting a malware of some sort...
2nd;..I'm totally unable to upload anything...Even a HiJackThis log... :wall: ... :wall:

Any & all help will be appreciated.....Thank you VERY much...

A VERY happy Thanksgiving to all........ :D

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:31 PM

Dean RonM
Sorry you are having so much difficultly,

There really is no need to 'upload' anything unless specifically requested to do so by an expert.

All you need to do is copy and paste the text from the hjt log into a new thread that you would start in the Malware removal forum

>HERE<

If you are not sure how to copy/paste text, please let us know and we'll give you step by step directions

regards,

CB

Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

#18 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:44 PM

:thumbup: I see you have successfully posted a HJT log in the Malware forum, hopefully the experts there can resolve all your issues. Regards CB

Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

#19 Ron.M

Ron.M

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

Dear CatByte: Yes , I managed to find the way to do that from an info topic at the HiJackThis forum...Thank you ...I can not do anything until I'm cleared by them...Until then, I wish you & your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.... :D