This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all. As I browse the forums here I can't help but think I am sitting a little out of my league, but am hopeful I'll still be able to keep up with the knowledge you pass around here. I am an owner of both a mac and a pc, and being new to the mac i am still just getting started on the basics with it and with my trusty old pc i have arrived here looking for solutions. Guess that's what I get for being so cocky about mine not having any viruses despite not renewing my antivirus software. For now I will be reading a lot, hoping even more, and then getting back to work once my pc will allow.
Hi lilperfect1, :welcome: The specialists over in the Malware Removal Forum are wonderful. Be patient and you'll get the help you need. Hope you enjoy reading around the Forums too. Best Regards
[external image: Posted Image] from me also lilperfect1

So glad you have found this forum, if you don't have a reply to your HJT log within 5 days, please post a gentle reminder here for the very busy voluteers to take a look.

kind regards, and enjoy the forum.