This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

VIRUS CHINESE HOST FILE

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Dear advisors, Please help with my WIN 2003 SERVER. With HJT Ternd Micro it seems to be many HOST FILE connected to many CHINESE website (some truncated). Please urgently help. Thanks, Lee 📎HJT_for_Menteng.txt Hello Lee, I've uploaded your previous HJT Log posting into an attached file. Doug
Dear Vectris, Sorry! I bookmark this forum. :blush: I used it before for other case. I have posted to your suggested HJT Forum. Thank You, Lee

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI