Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] win32.explorerhijack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#1 moooooh

moooooh

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

Hi, Can someone please help me get rid of win32.explorerhijack? I dont know what it is but it is keep popping up with red words so I figured it is not something good. I am very bad at computer so if you know the solution please help me get rid of it. I do not want it to ruin my lap top. Thank you and please respond if you know the solution thanks again!!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:21 PM

Posted Image

Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.

You might want to print these instructions out.

I suggest you do this:

Double-click My Computer.
Click the Tools menu, and then click Folder Options.
Click the View tab.
Clear "Hide file extensions for known file types."
Under the "Hidden files" folder, select "Show hidden files and folders."
Clear "Hide protected operating system files."
Click Apply, and then click OK.

Please do not delete anything unless instructed to.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
Download - ATF Cleaner»
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.

(If you use FireFox or the Opera browser
To keep saved passwords, click No at the prompt.)

It's normal after running ATF cleaner that the PC will be slower to boot the first time or two.

Next:

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.

• Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected .
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results.
  • Note: If you receive a notice that some of the items couldn't be removed, that they have been added to the delete on reboot list, please reboot.
Also "copy/paste" a new HijackThis log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

If you would like to paypal.gif for the help you received.

Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom

#3 moooooh

moooooh

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

Hi!! This is the log after the quick scan: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.28 Database version: 1200 Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 9/23/2008 6:28:58 PM mbam-log-2008-09-23 (18-28-58).txt Scan type: Quick Scan Objects scanned: 43317 Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 17 second(s) Memory Processes Infected: 0 Memory Modules Infected: 0 Registry Keys Infected: 0 Registry Values Infected: 0 Registry Data Items Infected: 0 Folders Infected: 0 Files Infected: 0 Memory Processes Infected: (No malicious items detected) Memory Modules Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Keys Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Values Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Data Items Infected: (No malicious items detected) Folders Infected: (No malicious items detected) Files Infected: (No malicious items detected) When you said Clear "hide file extensions for known file types", do you mean uncheck the box because that's what I did. Anyway, this is the log after the scan. Also, my laptop is running slower, especially when during the start up. Another weird thing, this morning, my anti virus system pop up a warning saying "trojan.injector" and "trojan.generic.309237" I had no idea what are those. Am I getting more infected??? Also, someone at my school was receiving some sort of deragotory email sent from an email from a student in my college. They said it was probably hijacked email. Do you think it was me? it was kind of a coincidence that I just read something about win32.explorerhijack a couple day ago that they can do stuff like that. Anyway, please help I had no idea what are those things. Thank you for responding!

#4 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:44 PM

You need to post a HijackThis log. Download HijackThis.

Click the "Save" button.

Please put your HijackThis in it's own folder, (I create a new folder in C:\ named HJT).
You can do a Right Click on any open area on the desktop, New> Folder, then rename the folder HJT.

Open HijackThis and select: Do a system scan and save a log file.

When the scan is finished, Click Edit> Select All> Edit> Copy> and paste its contents here [Add Reply].

#5 moooooh

moooooh

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:49 PM

Sorry I forgot to add this, what is host processes? thatthing just keep popping up saying that some applicaiton is messed up and the host processes need to stop to protect my laptop. So that was another weird thing happen after I got infected. Thank you.

#6 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:51 PM

You need to post a HijackThis log. Download HijackThis.

Click the "Save" button.

Please put your HijackThis in it's own folder, (I create a new folder in C:\ named HJT).
You can do a Right Click on any open area on the desktop, New> Folder, then rename the folder HJT.

Open HijackThis and select: Do a system scan and save a log file.

When the scan is finished, Click Edit> Select All> Edit> Copy> and paste its contents here [Add Reply].

#7 moooooh

moooooh

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:52 PM

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:51:37 PM, on 9/23/2008
Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.00.1905 SP1)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Sigmatel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Windows\System32\WLTRAY.EXE
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\HidFind.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\mcuimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALYac\AYAgent.aye
C:\Windows\system32\sdclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieuser.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9e.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.answers.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: McAntiPhishingBHO - {377C180E-6F0E-4D4C-980F-F45BD3D40CF4} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msk\mcapbho.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ECenter] C:\Dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] %ProgramFiles%\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\Windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ALYac] "C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALYac\AYUpdate.exe" /run
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" -autorun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AdobeUpdater] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9e.exe
O4 - Startup: Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
O4 - Global Startup: QuickSet.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nlaapi.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\napinsp.dll
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: {9CDD57AC-CA86-464C-B920-3228A388CC78} (NaverFileControl Control) - http://file.naver.co...x/NaverFile.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~2\GOEC62~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: GoToAssist - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O23 - Service: Andrea ST Filters Service (AESTFilters) - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\aestsrv.exe
O23 - Service: ALYac_PZSrv - Unknown owner - C:\Program.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Dock Login Service (DockLoginService) - Stardock Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehstart.dll,-101 (ehstart) - Unknown owner - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.801.7324 (GoogleDesktopManager-010708-104812) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: GoToAssist - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe" Start=service (file missing)
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Anti-Spam Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\qwave.dll,-1 (QWAVE) - Unknown owner - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Net (rpcnet) - Absolute Software Corp. - C:\Windows\System32\rpcnet.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\seclogon.dll,-7001 (seclogon) - Unknown owner - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\STacSV.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

#8 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

You're running Vista and will get that popup that won't allow any changes to the Host file.

The first scan we ran didn't show anything bad.

Download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.
**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, please delete it from your desktop and download this new version . It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Close any open browsers and make sure you are disconnected from the net. Unplug the cable if need be before running combofix.
  • WARNING: IF you have not already done so Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet when it starts
  • Please do not re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.
Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" along with a new HijackThis log for further review

****Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall or freeze ****

*If there is no internet connection when Combofix has completely finished then restart your computer to restore back the connections.

Give it atleast 20-30 minutes to finish if needed.

#9 moooooh

moooooh

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:36 PM

McAfee ask if I want to block the registry change due to combofix or should I allow it? And here is the log from combofix:

ComboFix 08-09-22.06 - duy tran 2008-09-23 19:26:16.1 - NTFSx86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.898 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: C:\Users\duy tran\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
* Created a new restore point
* Resident AV is active

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\Install.dat

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-08-24 to 2008-09-24 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-09-23 18:21 . 2008-09-23 18:21 <DIR> d-------- C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2008-09-23 18:21 . 2008-09-23 18:21 <DIR> d-------- C:\Users\All Users\Malwarebytes
2008-09-23 18:21 . 2008-09-23 18:21 <DIR> d-------- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
2008-09-23 18:21 . 2008-09-23 18:24 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-09-23 18:21 . 2008-09-10 00:04 38,528 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2008-09-23 18:21 . 2008-09-10 00:03 17,200 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
2008-09-21 20:52 . 2008-09-23 13:30 47,104 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\rpcnet.dll
2008-09-17 19:49 . 2008-07-19 00:09 1,811,656 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\wuaueng.dll
2008-09-17 19:49 . 2008-07-18 22:44 1,524,736 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\wucltux.dll
2008-09-17 19:49 . 2008-07-19 00:10 53,448 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\wuauclt.exe
2008-09-17 19:49 . 2008-07-19 00:10 45,768 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\wups2.dll
2008-09-17 19:48 . 2008-07-18 22:08 163,904 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\wuwebv.dll
2008-09-17 19:48 . 2008-07-18 20:44 31,232 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\wuapp.exe
2008-09-09 14:39 . 2008-07-30 20:13 4,240,384 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll
2008-09-09 14:39 . 2008-08-01 20:01 625,152 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
2008-09-09 14:39 . 2008-06-25 22:29 565,248 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\emdmgmt.dll
2008-09-09 14:39 . 2008-06-25 22:29 303,616 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\wmpeffects.dll
2008-09-09 14:39 . 2008-05-08 14:21 211,968 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mrxsmb10.sys
2008-09-09 14:39 . 2008-05-19 21:07 148,480 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nwifi.sys
2008-09-09 14:39 . 2008-06-25 22:29 45,056 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\dataclen.dll
2008-09-09 14:39 . 2008-08-01 22:26 36,864 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\cdd.dll
2008-09-09 14:39 . 2008-07-30 22:32 28,160 --a------ C:\Windows\System32\Apphlpdm.dll
2008-08-24 14:54 . 2008-09-02 22:11 <DIR> d-------- C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations
2008-08-24 13:32 . 2008-08-24 13:33 <DIR> d-------- C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\Media Player Classic
2008-08-24 13:32 . 2008-08-24 13:32 <DIR> d-------- C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\DivX
2008-08-24 13:09 . 2008-08-24 13:36 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\VideoLAN
2008-08-24 12:52 . 2008-08-24 12:52 <DIR> d-------- C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\Yahoo!
2008-08-24 12:52 . 2008-08-24 14:13 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2008-09-23 18:33 17,408 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\rpcnetp.exe
2008-09-18 18:00 47,104 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\rpcnet.exe
2008-09-18 18:00 47,104 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\_pz_rpcnet.dll
2008-09-12 17:56 17,408 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\rpcnetp.dll
2008-09-12 17:56 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\McAfee
2008-09-03 03:11 --------- d--h--w C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-08-24 17:53 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\PX Storage Engine
2008-08-21 00:44 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync
2008-08-21 00:43 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET
2008-08-21 00:39 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite
2008-08-21 00:35 717,296 ----a-w C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sptd.sys
2008-08-21 00:35 --------- d-----w C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools
2008-08-20 04:27 --------- d-----w C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\Roxio
2008-08-20 04:27 --------- d-----w C:\ProgramData\Roxio
2008-08-20 01:08 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\MSECache
2008-08-16 18:30 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Windows Mail
2008-08-13 02:48 --------- d-----w C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\EstSoft
2008-08-13 02:48 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\ESTsoft
2008-08-05 22:02 524,288 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\DivXsm.exe
2008-08-05 22:02 3,596,288 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\qt-dx331.dll
2008-08-05 22:00 200,704 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\ssldivx.dll
2008-08-05 22:00 1,044,480 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\libdivx.dll
2008-08-05 21:59 81,920 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\dpl100.dll
2008-08-05 21:59 593,920 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\dpuGUI11.dll
2008-08-05 21:59 57,344 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\dpv11.dll
2008-08-05 21:59 53,248 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\dpuGUI10.dll
2008-08-05 21:59 344,064 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\dpus11.dll
2008-08-05 21:59 294,912 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\dpu11.dll
2008-08-05 21:59 294,912 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\dpu10.dll
2008-08-05 21:59 196,608 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\dtu100.dll
2008-08-05 21:58 823,296 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\divx_xx0c.dll
2008-08-05 21:58 823,296 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\divx_xx07.dll
2008-08-05 21:58 815,104 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\divx_xx0a.dll
2008-08-05 21:58 802,816 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\divx_xx11.dll
2008-08-05 21:58 683,520 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\DivX.dll
2008-08-05 21:58 161,096 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\DivXCodecVersionChecker.exe
2008-08-05 21:58 12,288 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\DivXWMPExtType.dll
2008-07-31 03:32 460,288 ----a-w C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcSpecfc.dll
2008-07-31 03:32 2,154,496 ----a-w C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.dll
2008-07-31 03:32 173,056 ----a-w C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcXtrnal.dll
2008-07-29 04:27 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Google
2008-07-16 01:32 2,048 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\tzres.dll
2008-07-14 13:40 988,216 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\winload.exe
2008-07-14 13:40 927,288 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\winresume.exe
2008-07-14 13:40 615,992 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\ci.dll
2008-07-14 13:40 6,656 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\kbd106n.dll
2008-07-14 13:40 46,592 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\setbcdlocale.dll
2008-07-14 13:40 40,960 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\srclient.dll
2008-07-14 13:40 378,368 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\srcore.dll
2008-07-14 13:40 318,464 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\rstrui.exe
2008-07-14 13:40 295,936 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll
2008-07-14 13:40 2,032,128 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys
2008-07-14 13:40 19,000 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\kd1394.dll
2008-07-14 13:40 14,848 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\srdelayed.exe
2008-06-27 04:15 827,392 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll
2008-06-26 03:29 801,280 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\NaturalLanguage6.dll
2008-06-26 01:45 2,644,480 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\NlsLexicons0009.dll
2008-06-26 01:45 12,240,896 ----a-w C:\Windows\System32\NlsLexicons0007.dll
2008-01-21 02:43 174 --sha-w C:\Program Files\desktop.ini

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DellSupportCenter"="C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [2008-03-11 202544]
"swg"="C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2008-07-14 68856]
"DAEMON Tools Lite"="C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" [2008-07-24 490952]
"WMPNSCFG"="C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [2008-01-20 202240]
"AdobeUpdater"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe" [2007-03-01 2321600]
"WindowsWelcomeCenter"="oobefldr.dll" [2008-01-20 C:\Windows\System32\oobefldr.dll]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Windows Defender"="C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" [2008-01-20 1008184]
"ECenter"="C:\Dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe" [2008-02-28 17920]
"Apoint"="C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe" [2008-05-04 167936]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe" [2007-11-12 405504]
"IgfxTray"="C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-03-06 141848]
"HotKeysCmds"="C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2008-03-06 166424]
"Persistence"="C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-03-06 133656]
"IAAnotif"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe" [2007-03-21 174872]
"Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"="C:\Windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe" [2008-05-19 3444736]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2007-05-11 40048]
"Google Desktop Search"="C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" [2008-07-14 29744]
"mcagent_exe"="C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" [2007-11-01 582992]
"dscactivate"="C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" [2008-03-11 16384]
"PCMService"="C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe" [2007-12-21 184320]
"DellSupportCenter"="C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [2008-03-11 202544]
"ALYac"="C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALYac\AYUpdate.exe" [2008-01-11 79304]

C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Dell Dock.lnk - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe [2008-05-13 1058088]

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Digital Line Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe [2008-07-14 50688]
QuickSet.lnk - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe [2008-02-22 1193240]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\GoToAssist]
2008-07-14 06:16 10536 C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2awinlogon.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~2\GOEC62~1.DLL
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=1 (0x1)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Wdf01000.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\DomainProfile]
"DefaultOutboundAction"= 0 (0x0)
"DefaultInboundAction"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\FirewallRules]
"{BC50E451-23AA-48D0-806B-F493E3F1B440}"= Profile=Private|Profile=Public|C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\MNA\McNaSvc.exe:McAfee Network Agent
"{1268E7F5-4963-4298-8073-3F518721719C}"= C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\MediaDirect.exe:Dell MediaDirect
"{E9E6DF6C-D774-41F2-BA99-1A133D6B4E1F}"= C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe:CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program
"{2FB26020-731F-42DB-B3D2-1E8495AFB733}"= C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\Kernel\DMP\CLBrowserEngine.exe:Cyberlink Media Server Browser Engine
"{C67E1573-E739-4D73-9393-0E873398113D}"= C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\Kernel\DMS\CLMSService.exe:CyberLink Media Server
"{017162E1-1509-4EB3-86ED-ACE46AF06E48}"= UDP:9420:Akamai Network Manager
"{93259CAE-841F-4460-A16A-ECDCAFC4A212}"= TCP:5000:Akamai Network Manager

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

R2 AESTFilters;Andrea ST Filters Service;C:\Windows\system32\aestsrv.exe [2007-11-12 73728]
R2 ALYac_PZSrv;ALYac_PZSrv;C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALYac\AYServiceNt.aye [2008-07-11 751048]
R2 DockLoginService;Dock Login Service;C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe [2008-04-28 161048]
R3 AYDrvNT_ALYAC;AYDrvNT_ALYAC;C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALYac\AYDrvNT.sys [2008-03-18 14792]
R3 IntcHdmiAddService;Intel® High Definition Audio HDMI Service;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\IntcHdmi.sys [2008-03-06 111616]
R3 yukonwlh;NDIS6.0 Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk60x86.sys [2007-09-29 278528]
S3 GoToAssist;GoToAssist;C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe Start=service [ ]
S4 ErrDev;Microsoft Hardware Error Device Driver;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\errdev.sys [2008-01-20 6656]
S4 MegaSR;MegaSR;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasr.sys [2008-01-20 386616]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{5310d460-6f19-11dd-822a-001d095a3a65}]
\shell\AutoRun\command - F:\setup.exe

*Newly Created Service* - CATCHME
*Newly Created Service* - PCD5SRVC{3F6A8B78-EC003E00-05040000}
*Newly Created Service* - PROCEXP90
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
------- Supplementary Scan -------
FireFox -: Profile - C:\Users\duy tran\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ipz52ijt.default\

catchme 0.3.1361 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-09-23 19:28:40
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

Completion time: 2008-09-23 19:29:56
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-09-24 00:29:39

Pre-Run: 74,592,477,184 bytes free
Post-Run: 74,935,214,080 bytes free

204 --- E O F --- 2008-09-18 22:37:00

#10 moooooh

moooooh

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

And here is the new hijack this log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:51:37 PM, on 9/23/2008
Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.00.1905 SP1)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Sigmatel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Windows\System32\WLTRAY.EXE
C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\HidFind.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\mcuimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALYac\AYAgent.aye
C:\Windows\system32\sdclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieuser.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9e.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.answers.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: McAntiPhishingBHO - {377C180E-6F0E-4D4C-980F-F45BD3D40CF4} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msk\mcapbho.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ECenter] C:\Dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] %ProgramFiles%\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\Windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ALYac] "C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALYac\AYUpdate.exe" /run
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" -autorun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AdobeUpdater] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9e.exe
O4 - Startup: Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
O4 - Global Startup: QuickSet.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nlaapi.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\napinsp.dll
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: {9CDD57AC-CA86-464C-B920-3228A388CC78} (NaverFileControl Control) - http://file.naver.co...x/NaverFile.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~2\GOEC62~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: GoToAssist - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O23 - Service: Andrea ST Filters Service (AESTFilters) - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\aestsrv.exe
O23 - Service: ALYac_PZSrv - Unknown owner - C:\Program.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Dock Login Service (DockLoginService) - Stardock Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehstart.dll,-101 (ehstart) - Unknown owner - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.801.7324 (GoogleDesktopManager-010708-104812) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: GoToAssist - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe" Start=service (file missing)
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Anti-Spam Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\qwave.dll,-1 (QWAVE) - Unknown owner - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Net (rpcnet) - Absolute Software Corp. - C:\Windows\System32\rpcnet.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\seclogon.dll,-7001 (seclogon) - Unknown owner - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\STacSV.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - %ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#11 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:40 PM

Everything looks good to me.

#12 moooooh

moooooh

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:44 PM

Hi, so do I still allow the change to the computer registry? And what are trojan generics why does my anti virus show them? Am I free of infection now? Srry for so many questionsn I am real bad at these things and Thankx so much for the help.

#13 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:53 PM

Hi, so do I still allow the change to the computer registry? And what are trojan generics why does my anti virus show them? Am I free of infection now? Srry for so many questionsn I am real bad at these things and Thankx so much for the help.

1. No need to allow the change now. 2. Where is it showing that the trojans are located?

#14 moooooh

moooooh

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:01 PM

C://Windows/system32_pz_rpcnet.dll C://Windows/system32/rpcnet.dll C://windows/system32/rpcnet.exe C://windows/system32/rpcnetp.exe C://$Recycle.bin the recycle.bin has a bunch of numbers behind I coudnt copy them you want me to type them all out?

#15 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:06 PM

Please go to http://virusscan.jotti.org , click on Browse, and upload the following file for analysis:

C:\Windows\System32\rpcnetp.exe

Then click Submit. Allow the file to be scanned, and then please copy and paste the results here for me to see.

do the same for these:

C:\Windows\System32\rpcnet.exe
C:\Windows\System32\_pz_rpcnet.dll
C:\Windows\System32\rpcnetp.dll

If Jotti is too busy you can try these.

http://www.kaspersky...anforvirus.html

http://www.virustota.../en/indexf.html