This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

computer screen shows that im infected

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

A pop up keeps telling me that I have a security problem it is from (System antivirus 2008) computer is very slow for me to continue I have to stop and close but it closes and goes to my tool bar now i have tryed to do a restore and as I thought it dident help know when the pop up hapens it is in 2 boxes close 1 and the other is behind and it shows viruses that it has detected /TROJAN VX12 / cOMPLEXEL TROJAN/INET DELIVERY . anyand all help is greatly appreciated
Hello vwguy,

Sadly you did not complete the responce to LDTate's offer of help to you way back here

You will need to post a new log in the correct forum. Please follow it through as the Malware fighters are very busy and need the folks asking for help to respond promptly.

kind regards,
sorry for not completing my post with mr tate now I have gone and tryed to download from the link and I get a no url page this dont make no sence .
Hi vwguy,

Please post a new log here by starting a New topic

HERE

The malware forum is very busy so be patient as your log will be attended to in turn. Do not answer your own post as the Malware helpers answer the unanswered post first.

kind regards,