zeshil
Topic Starter
Hey there WTT
so my computer is having some issues lately
It randomly wants to restart, i've used several antispyware and anti virus tools and they have all come up empty
I know a little while back my video card got a power surge and the powercord to the card was a bit burnt by it, however I can still play most heavy graphic games
I notice the crashes happening when viewing sites such as youtube and gamespot while streaming videos or when listening to music and chatting on msn and viewing websites
i have ran all the malware/antispyware and posted my hijack this log in the other forum and they told me to start a topic here
also this is at random, I know I can leave my computer for days on end with no crashes and then at times it can crash when i'm not using it
and any help is greatly appreciated
-z
ps
here is a pic of what was exactly burnt in my video card
://xxx.goldmonkee. com/alex/cord.JPG
Alex,
I've edited your post because the site you selected for hosting to upload your image file is listed as an "attack site" known to attempt to download possibly malicious files to the user, without the user's knowledge.
If you want to post that pic, I suggest Photobucket
http://www.photobucket.com
so my computer is having some issues lately
It randomly wants to restart, i've used several antispyware and anti virus tools and they have all come up empty
I know a little while back my video card got a power surge and the powercord to the card was a bit burnt by it, however I can still play most heavy graphic games
I notice the crashes happening when viewing sites such as youtube and gamespot while streaming videos or when listening to music and chatting on msn and viewing websites
i have ran all the malware/antispyware and posted my hijack this log in the other forum and they told me to start a topic here
also this is at random, I know I can leave my computer for days on end with no crashes and then at times it can crash when i'm not using it
and any help is greatly appreciated
-z
ps
here is a pic of what was exactly burnt in my video card
://xxx.goldmonkee. com/alex/cord.JPG
Alex,
I've edited your post because the site you selected for hosting to upload your image file is listed as an "attack site" known to attempt to download possibly malicious files to the user, without the user's knowledge.
If you want to post that pic, I suggest Photobucket
http://www.photobucket.com