This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] LDTATE: MSHTML ERROR :computer hangsup! Please Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi LDTATE , thank you for your anticipated help in this matter. I requested you as you have helped me out tremendously in the past. I have noticed that withi the last 2 weeks I keep getting an error MSHTML, and my IE says it must close . I am also getting many many HUNGUP errors. My computer is also going slow . Please help me out. Thank You very much Sam

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI