Kerryn
Topic Starter
Here is a new log. I forgot to do the intial start-up scans and downloads. So, this is what my computer has on it after the start-up instructions. I have not had enough time to see if there are problems still with my computer. I would just like someone to review it and let me know if I need anything done to it. Thanks!
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.24
Database version: 1053
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
4:18:43 PM 8/14/2008
mbam-log-8-14-2008 (16-18-42).txt
Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 47992
Time elapsed: 11 minute(s), 51 second(s)
Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0
Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Values Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Data Items Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Files Infected:
(No malicious items detected)