Hi,
I love my Windows Me and I'm self taught operator. I just got rid of a lot of Malware using SpyBot Destroyer. But I have a question about something found in my Hijack this log. The last entry in the log has this "Trusted IP Range: 206.161.125.149" It is listed twice. I looked up the IP address iat IP locator and it found that the address is located in or near Herndon Virginia. Can anyone give any advice on deleting this unknown IP??
Thanks, wolfspaw
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums.
There's a lot going on so take a while to have a good look around,
Why not add this IP addrress to your Restricted Zone?
see here for details: http://koffix.com/research/glossary/restri…198a94af213f9df
As you are running Win ME, I hope you are wise and experienced in the ways of the badguys…………… as Win ME is no longer being uodated by Microsoft and can only usually be run safely by expert operators ….
Make sure you are behind a good 2 way software firewall at all times!
You can set your firewall not to accept traffic from this IP( I.E. block everything, apart from IPs you consider acceptable to you)
I am assuming this is not your own ISP……..
Regards
paws