How do I get rid of this Adware.I've tried spybot and adaware but they don't seem to get rid of the problem fully.
I have downloaded Hijackthis, and would appreciate any instuction from this point.
Hi
Let's get straight to it.
Download
Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) to your
Desktop .
Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.
Close all applications and windows. Double-click on dss.exe to run it, and follow the prompts. For Vista users, right-click DSS and select Run As Administrator If asked to install HijackThis click on Yes When the scan is complete, two text files will open - main.txt <- this one will be maximized and extra.txt <-this one will be minimized Copy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt and the extra.txt in your next reply
Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.
If you need help please start a new thread and post a new HJT log