Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Sony Sound Editors 'n' Stuff

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caboose221

caboose221

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Gaming, Steaming, Xbox360, Halo, Xbox Live and much much more!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

Hi

I when on the sony website to find a sound maker/editor, but i came across alot of them ill make a list:
-Cinescore
-Sound Forge 9
-Audio Studio

What i was wondering what does what?

Edited by caboose221, 23 May 2008 - 07:42 PM.

Well the Avatar with the whole pink armor, Ignore it
But you know you want it

GOLLY WIZZ Batman! Dark Knight out June 18 2008!

R.I.P Heath Ledger April 4, 1979 – January 22, 2008

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Axephilic

Axephilic

MRU Graduate

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:23 PM

Copied from the Sony Creative Software site:

Cinescore software is a breakthrough in professional soundtrack creation, automatically generating fully composed, multigenre, production music perfect for movies, slideshows, commercials, and radio productions.

Sound Forge is our award-winning software for creating, recording, and editing digital audio files. Its diverse feature set is perfect for audio and broadcast production, multimedia and Internet content development, remixing, and sound design.

Sound Forge Audio Studio 9

Built on the powerful Sound Forge technology, Sound Forge Audio Studio is perfect for entry-level audio editing yet powerful enough for budding media professionals. With a streamlined interface and reduced price, Sound Forge Audio Studio is the right solution for your audio editing needs.

Hope this helps. :)

Regards,
Adam

Edit: Hehe, didn't even see how old this thread is. :P

Edited by Axephilic, 01 July 2008 - 10:25 PM.

Proud to be a Graduate of Malware Removal University - I am a member of:
Posted Image Posted Image

If I helped you, please consider a donation: Posted Image

#3 Missouri Mobile

Missouri Mobile

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:production. and by production i mean producing things... music, art, websites, movies, videos, tutorials, computers, results...

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

Hi

I when on the sony website to find a sound maker/editor, but i came across alot of them ill make a list:
-Cinescore
-Sound Forge 9
-Audio Studio

What i was wondering what does what?

here is hopefully a non advertising explanation...

cinescore is an audio editor you would use to make your own audio for a movie or dvd
sound forge is an audio editor if you want to edit 1 track at a time, i believe it has no multitrack capabilities
audio studio is a multitrack editor allowing you to use loops, record instruments, midi, and more...

from personal expirence i really enjoy using one of sony's products that you didn't list, acid professional, that is a very powerful application and recommend downloading the demo and giving it a try if your interested in any audio production...
.:BACK:UP:YOUR:DATA:. Missouri Mobile - Online 25/8 - Bridging Imagination and Computing