This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

hijack this

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I used to run Hijack this on my old desktop computer all the time–no problems. My new laptop cannot open the "HJTInstall" program file though. I get the "Choose the program you want to use to open this file" box popping up, instead of the HiJack this opening up. What program must I use to run this? After I get the file open, I need to send in a log, since my computer is locking up, running slowly, and doing assorted weird things. Thanks in advance!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI