Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

hijack this

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 galaxie63

galaxie63

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:23 PM

Hello, I used to run Hijack this on my old desktop computer all the time--no problems. My new laptop cannot open the "HJTInstall" program file though. I get the "Choose the program you want to use to open this file" box popping up, instead of the HiJack this opening up. What program must I use to run this? After I get the file open, I need to send in a log, since my computer is locking up, running slowly, and doing assorted weird things. Thanks in advance!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 galaxie63

galaxie63

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 07:20 AM

Pls disregard previous post--I got HiJack this to load, and will post a log file in a new thread. Thanks.