Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

My Son's Laptop

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 kgrumpy

kgrumpy

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:56 PM

I finally got the disk and I ran the scan. SORRY it took so long. I found the disk that came with the laptop. It is still doing the samething. Should I unistall and reinstall the disk I have came with the laptop. There are 2 disk one is Drivers and Utilities( for reinstalling Dell Inspiron and XPS System Software) the second is operating System ( reinstallation CD Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2). I still can not watch videos and still drop downs from the internet are blocked.

Edited by kgrumpy, 07 May 2008 - 08:34 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 jeremy_smitty5

jeremy_smitty5

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:05 PM

sorry to stick my head me, but check your firewall. Mine has settings to stop videos "flash player" and drop down menus. I'm not sure what settings it'd be but I"m pretty sure that's probably what it is. The test would be to shut it down and see if it works. Let me know if it works and I'll do a little research and help you correct them. jrsmith

Edited by jeremy_smitty5, 05 May 2008 - 10:09 PM.