b. We need to show hidden files:
To enable the viewing of Hidden files follow these steps:
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Double-click on the My Computer icon.
3. Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
4. After the new window appears select the View tab.
5. Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Display the contents of system folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files and folders.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide file extensions for known file types.
8. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
9. Press the Apply button and then the OK button and shutdown My Computer.
10. Now your computer is configured to show all hidden files.
c. How to use the F8 method to Start Your Computer in Safe Mode*Restart the computer.
*as soon as BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the Advanced Options menu appears.
*Use the arrow keys to select the Safe mode menu item
d. Now using Windows Explorer, (Windows Key + E), please DELETE the following folders (if still present):
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ujeryjar<==Folder
C:\AOL Instant Messenger<== Folder
e. Please restart your system in Normal Windows Mode, and tell me if SpySweeper picks up anything.
f. If it does not, feel free to download and install a fresh copy of your program and re-hide your "Hidden Files" by reversing the process outlined in para. b.
g. Please inform me on how things went as we will have to perform some more final cleanup procedures.