This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New MS MVP

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm so pleased to congratulate one of our Teachers at WTT, Trevuren for being awarded by MS, as a Most Valuable Professional in Security! :woot:
Congratulations Trevuren :D As my teacher here, there is no doubt in my mind that you deserve this award. The amount of time, patience and expertise you have shown me through the teaching alone is astounding. That aside, you provide an equally fantastic service to all the malware victims who come here and to other forums seeking help. Great work Trev :thumbup:
Thank you everyone. This award means more to me than most of you will ever know. It is from HERE (WTT/TC), where I originally started out, that my nomination was put forth by an individual to whom I can never repay the debt I owe him for all he has done for me over the last few years and the award was announced by one of my original Teachers who has become a close friend over time who has always stuck by me when many others were reluctant to do so. I would like to congratulate all the other first time recipients of this award as well as those remarkable individuals whose noteworthy dedication and persistence has earned them a renewal of this recognition.
Congratulations Tashi :thumbup:

on having received renewed recognition for all that you consistently achieve in this funny little part of the Cyber world that we all call home.
Congratulations and well deserved. I always knew that you would get this as well. We have run in parallel for too long for you not getting it. You rock. :woot: Per.
Congratulations new MVP Trevuren :popcorn: Congrats to the renewal's Tashi, Little Eagle and myself. There are others that have also been renewed. More will be coming. 'KotaGuy
Congratulations All :woot:

I haven't been around long enough to completely grasp the significance but, if it is awarded for knowing your "stuff", it appears to be well deserved. You all are AWSOME :thumbup:

Trevuren,
Sounds like it's about stinking time! WELL DONE

(If there's an award for patiently taking mush-brained newbies and showing them a trick or two, it would appear that you all deserve it also.) :P
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!!
From my short time here, I have seen that each of you exhibit a high degree of professionalism and knowledge.
We all benefit from it! :thumbup:

Best regards