Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] kavo.exe, kavo0.dll, tavo.exe and PWS-LegMir.dll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#31 Hank55

Hank55

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:00 PM

Hi Ken, Before you close down this inquiry, I have one more request. I inserted another memory stick into my F drive and apparently it was infected with tavo and kavo. I successfully removed it by running Malwarebytes AntiMalware. I then used OTMoveIT to delete C:\pnc.exe C:\1i.com C:\WINDOWS\system32\tavo0.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp.reg The middle two were successfully removed, the other two not found. Whilst OTMoveIt was open, I clicked on the Clean-Up tag and the following files were listed: I did not remove any ot these and wonder whether I should do so: Regards Hank [nobackups] [deleteself] avenger.zip <Avenger by Swandog46> avenger.exe Avenger avenger.txt bfu.zip <BFU by Merijn> BFU combofix.exe <ComboFix by sUBs> Combo-Fix.sys ComboFix erdnt QooBox ComboFix*.txt catchme <delete service> catchme.exe fdsv.exe grep.exe moveex.exe nircmd.exe sed.exe swreg.exe Swsc.exe Swxcacls.exe VFind.exe WS2Fix.exe zip.exe tmp.reg dss.exe <Deckard's System Scanner by Deckard> Deckard deljob.exe <Author Unknown> deljob logit.txt FindAWF.exe <FindAWF by noahdfear> AWF.txt fixwareout.exe <FixWareout by LonnyRJones> fixwareout fsbl.exe <F-Secure BlackLight> fsbl*.log gmer.exe <GMER by Gmer> gmer.dll gmer.ini gmer.log gmer_uninstall.cmd gmer.sys gmer <delete service> haxfix.exe <Haxfix by Markie> haxfix.txt killbox.exe <Killbox by Option^Explicit> !Killbox NoLop.exe <NoLop by ?> NoLop.txt NoLopOLD.txt delete.bat OTMoveIt.exe <OTMoveIt by OldTimer> OTMoveIt2.exe _OTMoveIt OTScanIt.exe <OTScanIt by OldTimer> OTScanIt rustbfix.exe <Rustbfix by Ejvindh> Rustbfix sdfix.exe <SDFix by Andy_Manchesta> SDFix Silent Runners.vbs <by Andrew ARONOFF> SmitfraudFix.exe <SmitfraudFix by S!Ri> SmitfraudFix rapport.txt SysInsite <System Insite by Bobbi Flekman> VundoFix.exe <VundoFix by Atribune> VundoFix Backups vundofix.txt vundofix.vft win32delfkil.exe <WinDelfKil by Markie> _backupD windelf.txt winpfind.exe <WinPfind by OldTimer> WinPfind WinPFind3u.exe <WinPFind3 by OldTimer> WinPFind3u WinPFind35u.exe <WinPFind35 by OldTimer> WinPFind35u cleanup.txt

Edited by Hank55, 17 April 2008 - 01:02 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#32 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 23,225 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Malware and cooking some great Italian and TexMex food
  • MVP

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:10 PM

Hello Hank, Those files are related to programs you may have or may have not run, it you run the OTMoveIt cleanup, if one of those files from a removal program is present than it will remove it, that list does not mean there all on your system, it will look for those and remove them if present. I would format that memory stick. Ken

The forum is staffed by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.
If you feel you have been helped, please consider a donation.
donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.

#33 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:59 PM

Hello Hank,

Some info for you

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

#34 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:59 PM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE