This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Pakes

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Looks good, nothing to worry about

It is just some basic malware, nothing fancy

Can you give me your opinion of this software? I also have AVG anti-spyware installed along with Search and Destroy and Ad Aware. Do I need all this?

Spyware Doctor isn't good, I would remove it. AVG anti-spyware is excellent, then I would keep one of either Spybot or Ad-Aware. Two programs is enough

I used to have Comodo firewall installed, should I reinstall it or use window's default firewall?

Comodo is the best, I would stick with it


Let me know if you got any more questions
Thank you once again, Ror. My wife said a trojan warning popped up while I was at work. She didn't write anything down and I scanned the computer when I got home and found no problems.
I wouldn't worry, chances are it is something in quarantine or an orphaned registry entry Your computer is clean from malware, am sure of that Let me know if you got any more questions
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI