Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] Pakes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#16 Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,651 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:26 AM

Looks good, nothing to worry about

It is just some basic malware, nothing fancy

Can you give me your opinion of this software? I also have AVG anti-spyware installed along with Search and Destroy and Ad Aware. Do I need all this?

Spyware Doctor isn't good, I would remove it. AVG anti-spyware is excellent, then I would keep one of either Spybot or Ad-Aware. Two programs is enough

I used to have Comodo firewall installed, should I reinstall it or use window's default firewall?

Comodo is the best, I would stick with it

Let me know if you got any more questions

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 jeem86

jeem86

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:45 AM

Thank you once again, Ror. My wife said a trojan warning popped up while I was at work. She didn't write anything down and I scanned the computer when I got home and found no problems.

#18 Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,651 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:05 AM

I wouldn't worry, chances are it is something in quarantine or an orphaned registry entry Your computer is clean from malware, am sure of that Let me know if you got any more questions

#19 Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,651 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:22 PM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.