Looks like SDfix got it The rest of your log looks fine.
Download CCleaner from here to clean temp files from your computer.
- Double click on the file to start the installation of the program.
- Select your language and click OK, then next.
- Read the license agreement and click I Agree.
- Click next to use the default install location. Click Install then finish to complete installation.
- Double click the CCleaner shortcut on the desktop to start the program.
- On the "Windows" tab, under "Internet Explorer," uncheck "Cookies" if you do not want them deleted. (If deleted, you will likely need to reenter your passwords at all sites where a cookie is used to recognize you when you visit).
- If you use either the Firefox or Mozilla browsers, the box to uncheck for "Cookies" is on the Applications tab, under Firefox/Mozilla.
- Click on the "Options" icon at the left side of the window, then click on "Advanced."
deselect "Only delete files in Windows Temp folders older than 48 hours."
- Click on the "Cleaner" icon on the left side of the window, then click Run Cleaner to run the program.
- Caution: It is not recommended that you use the "Issues" feature unless you are very familiar with the registry as it has been known to find legitimate items.
- After CCleaner has completed its process, click Exit.
*NOTE* CCleaner deletes EVERYTHING out of temp/temporary folders. If you have anything in a temp folder, back it up or move it to a permanent folder prior to running CCleaner!
**Note** Go to Options> Cookies and any you want to keep move them to The Keep window
- Your Java is out of date and leaving your system vulnerable.
- Go to your Add-Remove Programs in the Control Panel and uninstall any previous versions of Java (J2SE Runtime Environment)
- It should have an icon next to it:
Select it and click Remove.
- Reboot your system.
- Then go to the Sun Microsystems and install the update
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 5 <--This is what you need to download and install.
- If you chose the online installation, it will prompt you to run the program.
- If you chose the offline installation, you will be prompted to save the file and you can run it from wherever you saved it.
- Then after install you can verify your installation here Sun Java Verify
How are things running now ??????????????