This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Comp acting strange like losing internet yet saying stil

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 12:30:19 PM, on 2/27/2008 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: I:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe I:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe I:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe I:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe I:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe I:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe I:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe I:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe i:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe i:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe i:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe I:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE I:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe I:\WINDOWS\ALCXMNTR.EXE I:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe I:\WINDOWS\system32\VTTimer.exe I:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe I:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsshld.exe I:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe I:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe I:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe I:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe I:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\wcescomm.exe i:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe I:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\rapimgr.exe I:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe I:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe I:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe I:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe I:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local O2 - BHO: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - I:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~2\MEGAUP~1.DLL O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - I:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - I:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll O3 - Toolbar: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - I:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~2\MEGAUP~1.DLL O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - i:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "I:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32 O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] I:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] I:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "I:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "I:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "I:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcxMonitor] ALCXMNTR.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "I:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VTTimer] VTTimer.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "I:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\VSO\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] I:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsshld.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OASClnt] I:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] i:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] I:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "I:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] I:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "I:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\wcescomm.exe" O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - I:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - I:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - I:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\INetRepl.dll O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - I:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\INetRepl.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite… - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - I:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\INetRepl.dll O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - I:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - I:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - I:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - I:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Unknown owner - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - I:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - I:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe O23 - Service: McAfee WSC Integration (McDetect.exe) - McAfee, Inc - i:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - McAfee Inc. - i:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Task Scheduler (McTskshd.exe) - McAfee, Inc - i:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - I:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Unknown owner - I:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe (file missing)
Not seeing much :blush:

Click HERE to run Panda's ActiveScan

* You need to use IE to run this scan
* Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
* A new window will open…click the Check Now button
* Enter your Country
* Enter your State/Province
* Enter your e-mail address and click send
* Select either Home User or Company
* Click the big Scan Now button
* If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
* It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
* When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan
* When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient location. Post the contents of the ActiveScan report

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI