mad
Topic Starter
In an effort to make this a little easier to read I have made some changes since I first wrote this 5 days ago. The Logfile of HijackThis ended up running together in one long Log. If you need me to run another log - I can. Just let me know…..
My troubles started around Jan 30th '08. When I attempted to update the .NET Framework 2. The update wouldn't take. After jumping through many hoops - with the assistance of MS Tech Support - the .NET Framework 2 update went through. I believe that finally took place on Feb 6th. (If needed I can cut & paste the instructions the the tech had me go through.)
On Feb 18th I attempted to use Excel. (I have MS Office Small business Edition 2003) I got a message:
An error occured and this feature is no longer fuctioning properly. Would you like to repair this feature now?
After I choose Yes I got:
MS Excel cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1601.
When I pressed OK I got:
MS Excel has not been installed for the current user. Please run setup to install the application.
I again contacted MS Online Support Service. This is the email I received:
Thank you for choosing Microsoft Online Support Service. My name is Kathy and I will be assisting you with this Service Request. I'm sorry for my delayed response due to the weekend. After reviewed your case log, I understood your concerns as below: - When you tried to open any Office 2007 applications, you will receive message says "Microsoft has not been installed for the current user.
Please run setup to install the application."We shall be working to resolve this specific issue through the course of the case. If I have misunderstood your concern please let me know.Based on my experience,
1. Right-click the WebRoot Spysweeper icon that is located in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar. 2. Left-click the Shut Down option. Check this isue again. Meanwhile, since some anti-virus programs will cause unexpected application conflicts, please temporarily disable or remove any anti-virus programs on your computer before we go any further. If you don't have WebRoot Sypsweeper or any other third party Antivirus or Firewall Programs, please go through the following suggestions. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Step 1: Reset Registry Keys' Permissions==========================
1. Log on the computer as a user who has rights such as administrator to change the permissions.
2. Click Start> Run, type "regedit" and press Enter. Navigate to the following keys: Right Click on them and then click
Permissions HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTHKEY_CURRENT_USERHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEHKEY_USERSHKEY_C
URRENT_CONFIG
3. Click Add
4. In the "Enter the object names to select", type your account name in the blank.
5. Click OK.
6. Check "Full Control" option in the "allow" Permissions column.
7. Click OK.
8. Check this issue again. If the same error still persists, please go ahead and try the Step 2:
Step 2: Create a new Windows user account ==================================
(a) Log on as the Windows Administrator.
(
Click Start-> Control Panel, click "switch to the classic view" and then double click User accounts
© Click the Add button to create a new Windows account, type the username and domain then click next, click other tab and select administrator, click finish.
(d) Log off the current user and log on to Windows with the new account.
For more information: Q279783 HOW TO: Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XPhttp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;279783 Please check if the problem still persists in the new window account. If the issue still persists in the new windows account, I recommend you perform a test in the windows clean boot mode and see whether it helps.
Step 3: Start Windows in Clean Boot mode ==================================
Note: You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group to complete this procedure. If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may also prevent you from completing this procedure.
1. Click Windows icon.
2. Type "msconfig" (without the quotation marks) in the Start Search line, and then click Ok.
3. Switch to "Services" tab and then Check "Hide All Microsoft Services".
4. Click Disable All.
5. Switch to the Startup tab and then Click Disable all.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Restart to restart the computer.
8. When you see the message, choose "Don't show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows starts" and click OK.
9. Check the issue again. Note: You can go back to normal boot by running msconfig again and check back the items.
For more information regarding this issue, please refer to the following related Knowledge Base article: 838687 You receive an error message when you install an Office program or open an Office program or documenthttp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838687 Information Collections:====================
If the problem still persists, I'd like you to capture a screen shot of the exact error message you have encountered and send it to me as an attachment for my further research. To capture the image,please:
(a) When the image appears, press the Print Screen key several times (this key is located to the right of the F12 key on the keyboard) Note: Nothing happens at this stage. Please just go
ahead.
(
Open Paint ['start' => 'All Programs' => 'Accessories' => 'Paint'].
© Click Edit (menu) -> Paste or press Ctrl + V.
(d) Click File (menu) -> Save. Save it as a .jpg or .gif file and send it to me as an attachment.
Please tell me the result of this issue at your earliest convenience. If there is anything unclear, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Kathy
Online Support Professional
I wrote back to her:
Thankyou for your answer. I have Office 2003. I did step 1 & 2 - but didn't help. I didn't understand step 3. I was going to email you back but —-I now seem to have lost my wireless network - thus the reason for me using my BlackBerry to email you back.
I have turned my lap top computer off & taken the battery out to make sure it reboots.
I also turned off & unpluged the wireless router and cable connection and turned everything back on.
I've started the computer up in the usual user account but it isn't working right.
I got a message balloon that stated:
Windows - system error
There is an IP address conflict with another system on the network
I pushed PrtSc & went to mspaint - but it took several minutes to open paint & several more to enter the file to save it in. I don't have WebRoot Spysweeper. I do have Spybot but it was turned off while I was doing all the above steps. The only other Firewall Program I have is Microsofts. Is there some way to check & see if I'm missing something? Right now I'm trying to get my computer on line with the wireless network. I'm not having any luck. I don't understand why it's running so slow. Please let me know what to do from here. I can't do much if I don't have any way to connect to the internet. I guess if all else fails I'll have to plug into the cable box. (I tried to connect to the cable box but it didn't work. When I go to Network Connections - there is nothing there. Nothing listed. Empty.)
After my exchange with MS Support I gave up & tried contacting Toshiba - the maker of my computer. After talking to 4 or 5 people & having to give them my credit card # so they could charge me $35 - One guy had me uninstall my network drivers & then reboot. After restarting the computer I checked the Network Connections & nothing was there. No listings at all. I finally talked to someone else that seemed to know what he was talking about. He had me try & do Recovery but the dates only went back 2 days & was of no help so he came to the conclusion that I needed to wipe everything off my computer & start all over. I told him I needed to back up some things first & would call back later for instructions on what to do next. Last night I started to back up my old emails, address book, and some programs that I don't have a CD for because I downloaded off the internet & then noticed that my email appeared to be working. I can now use the internet but have no idea as to why or how that happened because the Network Connections is still empty. However the computer is still not right. Trying to go to My Computer takes several minutes & when I PrtSc & go to run MS Paint - it takes several minutes to open & then after I paste & go to "Save In" it takes over 5 minutes (I decided to time it -while I was waiting away my life for it to open).This is my last chance to try & fix this without having to wipe my computer out. Can anyone help me??? I am needing to do taxes for an organization I run the books for. I have to file by March 15th. I'm running out of time & options……If there is no one to help please let me know soon? I can see that this site is in high demand & understand you have limited numbers of people. I'm very sorry this is sooooooooooo long……………… Thanks for your time!!!
MaryLogfile of HijackThis v1.99.1Scan saved at 6:18:10 PM, on 2/24/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16608)Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Sprint\Mobile Broadband\SMBAUtilSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CDANTSRV.EXE
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVDRAMSV.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exe
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\WENGINE\wmonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
c:\Toshiba\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXEC:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoomingHook.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Tvs\TvsTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSMain.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchPad\TPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Accessibility\FnKeyHook.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Controls\TFncKy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TCtrlIOHook.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSBattM.
C:\Program Files\Picasa\PicasaMediaDetector.exe
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\FastLane2\IPMon32.exe
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\FastLane2\IPClient.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSServ.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\E-KEY\CeEKey.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\toscdspd.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFXFER.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\RIMDeviceManager\RIMDeviceManager.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\BbDevMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\TaskPanl.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\U3\U3Launcher\LaunchU3.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\soffice.BIN
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqimzone.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_clipbook.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPNRA.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBPRO.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUpdate.exeR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://start.earthlink.netR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.earthlink.net/partner/more/msie…n/search.htmlR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://start.earthlink.net/AL/SearchR0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://start.earthlink.netR1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://start.earthlink.net/AL/SearchR3 - URLSearchHook: SrchHook Class - {44F9B173-041C-4825-A9B9-D914BD9DCBB3} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\ElnIE.dllR3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - ~CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - (no file)O2 - BHO: EarthLink BHO Guard - {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000002} - C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\EScamBlk.dllO2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} -
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dllO2 - BHO: HP Print Clips - {053F9267-DC04-4294-A72C-58F732D338C0} -
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_framework.dllO2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dllO2 - BHO: EarthLink ScamBlocker V3 - {15F4D456-5BAA-4076-8486-EECB38CD3E57} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\EScamBlk.dllO2 - BHO: EarthLink PopUp Blocker V2 - {512ACF1B-64D9-4928-B382-A80556F28DB4} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\ElnkPub.dllO2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} -
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dllO2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - (no file)O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dllO2 - BHO: IE_PopupBlocker Class - {656EC4B7-072B-4698-B504-2A414C1F0037} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Accelerator\prpl_IePopupBlocker.dllO2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dllO2 - BHO: Earthlink Protection BHO - {9579D574-D4D8-4335-9560-FE8641A013BD} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\ProtctIE.dllO2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} -
c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dllO2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} -
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.1.615.5858\swg.dllO2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - (no file)O2 - BHO: Uninstall Legacy Earthlink Toolbar - {E713904C-DF05-4C79-BBAD-02DB923253BE} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\uninsttb.dllO3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - (no file)O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dllO3 - Toolbar: EarthLink Toolbar - {C7768536-96F8-4001-B1A2-90EE21279187} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\Toolbar.dllO3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - (no file)O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZoomingHook] ZoomingHook.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Tvs] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Tvs\TvsTray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPSMain] TPSMain.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPNF] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchPad\TPTray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Accessibility]
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Accessibility\FnKeyHook.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osbootO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TFncKy] TFncKy.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TCtryIOHook] TCtrlIOHook.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SVPWUTIL]
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Windows Utilities\SVPWUTIL.exe SVPwUTILO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Pinger] c:\toshiba\ivp\ism\pinger.exe /runO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PadTouch]
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Touch and Launch\PadExe.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Notebook Maximizer]
C:\Program Files\Notebook Maximizer\maximizer_startup.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NDSTray.exe] NDSTray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LifeScape Media Detector]
C:\Program Files\Picasa\PicasaMediaDetector.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightMonitor 01] "C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\FastLane2\IPMon32.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightLAN 01] "C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\FastLane2\IPClient.exe" -lO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HWSetup]
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Applet\HWSetup.exe hwSetUPO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update]
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ElbyCheckElbyCDFL] "C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD\ElbyCheck.exe" /L ElbyCDFLO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CloneCDTray]
C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CFSServ.exe] CFSServ.exe -NoClientO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CeEKEY] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\E-KEY\CeEKey.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acronis Schedule] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule\schedule.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/WirelessO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG]
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSCDSPD]
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\toscdspd.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg]
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RIMDeviceManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\RIMDeviceManager\RIMDeviceManager.exe" -RunServerO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NBJ] "C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe"O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer]
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [E6TaskPanel] "C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\TaskPanl.exe" -winstartO4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 2.3.lnk =
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\quickstart.exeO4 - Global Startup: Google Updater.lnk =
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exeO4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk =
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exeO4 - Global Startup: HP Photosmart Premier Fast Start.lnk =
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exeO4 - Global Startup: LaunchU3.exe.lnk = ?O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk =
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exeO6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel presentO8 - Extra context menu item: &eBay Search - res://
C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.htmlO8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000O8 - Extra context menu item: EarthLink Google Search - res://
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\SearchUI.dll/search.htmlO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dllO9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dllO9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dllO9 - Extra button: HP Clipbook - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} -
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dllO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {644B7837-F1E9-4dba-853C-7E304F51968B} - (no file)O9 - Extra button: HP Smart Select - {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} -
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dllO9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLLO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B9030549-F0EA-40a7-8E3C-62A9FB0812D0} - (no file)O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dllO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} -
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dllO9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} -
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dllO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} -
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exeO9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} -
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exeO11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*O12 - Plugin for .bcf:
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPBelv32.dllO14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstartO15 - Trusted Zone: www.durhamtech.eduO15 - Trusted Zone: www.francescasdessertcaffe.comO15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.francescasdessertcaffe.comO15 - Trusted Zone: http://dynamic.abc.go.comO15 - Trusted Zone: h30299.www3.hp.comO15 - Trusted Zone: http://h30299.www3.hp.comO15 - Trusted Zone: www.hp.comO15 - Trusted Zone: www.quicken.comO15 - Trusted Zone: www.usaa.comO15 - Trusted Zone: www.winferno.comO16 - DPF: McAfee Wi-FiScan - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/iss-loc/…nnerCtrl.cabO16 - DPF: {01113300-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} (Support.com Configuration Class) - http://supportcenter.rr.com/sdccommon/down…/tgctlcm.cabO16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} (Microsoft Data Collection Control) - https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/MSDcode.cabO16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…158328580531O16 - DPF: {6F15128C-E66A-490C-B848-5000B5ABEEAC} (HP Download Manager) - https://h20436.www2.hp.com/ediags/dex/secure/HPDEXAXO.cabO16 - DPF: {9E515FE4-2A60-4D08-8E96-CF9A967BE49B} (SSMEarthLink Control) - http://check.earthlinksecurity.com/SSMEarthLink.cabO16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA/Secur…dManager.ocxO16 - DPF: {FC6703A7-5B7E-4f58-BE6D-2693AA3906AE} (HP Content Update) - http://h30299.www3.hp.com/ediags/hpnar/en/…cab?1,0,0,94O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{CC8DFFD0-31B5-42D4-8B1C-8B24A1D9B83B}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{E5FBCAAC-5175-4738-AAA7-97782674D617}: NameServer = 192.168.1.1O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui -
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dllO20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon -
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dllO21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dllO23 - Service: Access Utility Service - SprintNextel -
C:\Program Files\Sprint\Mobile Broadband\SMBAUtilSvc.exeO23 - Service: C-DillaSrv - C-Dilla Ltd -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CDANTSRV.EXEO23 - Service: ConfigFree Service (CFSvcs) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION -
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exeO23 - Service: DVD-RAM_Service - Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVDRAMSV.exeO23 - Service: DvpApi (dvpapi) - Command Software Systems, Inc. -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exeO23 - Service: EarthLink Monitor Service (EarthLinkMonitor) - Boingo Wireless, Inc. -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\WENGINE\wmonitor.exeO23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exeO23 - Service: Fix-It Task Manager - Unknown owner -
C:\PROGRA~1\VCOM\Fix-It\mxtask.exe (file missing)O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google -
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exeO23 - Service: HP Port Resolver - Hewlett-Packard Company -
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBPRO.EXEO23 - Service: HP Status Server - Hewlett-Packard Company -
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXEO23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exeO23 - Service: Kodak Camera Connection Software (KodakCCS) - Eastman Kodak Company -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exeO23 - Service: MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ - Unknown owner -
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe" -sMICROSOFTSMLBIZ (file missing)O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exeO23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exeO23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exeO23 - Service: SQLAgent$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ - Unknown owner -
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlagent.EXE" -i MICROSOFTSMLBIZ (file missing)O23 - Service: SupportSoft RemoteAssist - SupportSoft, Inc. -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\supportsoft\bin\ssrc.exeO23 - Service: Swupdtmr - Unknown owner -
c:\Toshiba\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe
On Feb 18th I attempted to use Excel. (I have MS Office Small business Edition 2003) I got a message:
An error occured and this feature is no longer fuctioning properly. Would you like to repair this feature now?
After I choose Yes I got:
MS Excel cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1601.
When I pressed OK I got:
MS Excel has not been installed for the current user. Please run setup to install the application.
I again contacted MS Online Support Service. This is the email I received:
Thank you for choosing Microsoft Online Support Service. My name is Kathy and I will be assisting you with this Service Request. I'm sorry for my delayed response due to the weekend. After reviewed your case log, I understood your concerns as below: - When you tried to open any Office 2007 applications, you will receive message says "Microsoft has not been installed for the current user.
Please run setup to install the application."We shall be working to resolve this specific issue through the course of the case. If I have misunderstood your concern please let me know.Based on my experience,
this issue is mostly caused by the current user doesn't have a written permission to the exact registry keys. Let's perform the following steps and see whether the problem can be fixed or not. Your patience and
cooperation are appreciated.Before going any further, please check whether you installed WebRoot Sypsweeper in your system (I do not have this). If so, I recommend you disable it and check the issue again. For example, to disable WebRoot Sypsweeper, follow these steps:1. Right-click the WebRoot Spysweeper icon that is located in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar. 2. Left-click the Shut Down option. Check this isue again. Meanwhile, since some anti-virus programs will cause unexpected application conflicts, please temporarily disable or remove any anti-virus programs on your computer before we go any further. If you don't have WebRoot Sypsweeper or any other third party Antivirus or Firewall Programs, please go through the following suggestions. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Step 1: Reset Registry Keys' Permissions==========================
1. Log on the computer as a user who has rights such as administrator to change the permissions.
2. Click Start> Run, type "regedit" and press Enter. Navigate to the following keys: Right Click on them and then click
Permissions HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTHKEY_CURRENT_USERHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEHKEY_USERSHKEY_C
URRENT_CONFIG
3. Click Add
4. In the "Enter the object names to select", type your account name in the blank.
5. Click OK.
6. Check "Full Control" option in the "allow" Permissions column.
7. Click OK.
8. Check this issue again. If the same error still persists, please go ahead and try the Step 2:
Step 2: Create a new Windows user account ==================================
(a) Log on as the Windows Administrator.
(
© Click the Add button to create a new Windows account, type the username and domain then click next, click other tab and select administrator, click finish.
(d) Log off the current user and log on to Windows with the new account.
For more information: Q279783 HOW TO: Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XPhttp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;279783 Please check if the problem still persists in the new window account. If the issue still persists in the new windows account, I recommend you perform a test in the windows clean boot mode and see whether it helps.
Step 3: Start Windows in Clean Boot mode ==================================
Note: You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group to complete this procedure. If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may also prevent you from completing this procedure.
1. Click Windows icon.
2. Type "msconfig" (without the quotation marks) in the Start Search line, and then click Ok.
3. Switch to "Services" tab and then Check "Hide All Microsoft Services".
4. Click Disable All.
5. Switch to the Startup tab and then Click Disable all.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Restart to restart the computer.
8. When you see the message, choose "Don't show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows starts" and click OK.
9. Check the issue again. Note: You can go back to normal boot by running msconfig again and check back the items.
For more information regarding this issue, please refer to the following related Knowledge Base article: 838687 You receive an error message when you install an Office program or open an Office program or documenthttp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838687 Information Collections:====================
If the problem still persists, I'd like you to capture a screen shot of the exact error message you have encountered and send it to me as an attachment for my further research. To capture the image,please:
(a) When the image appears, press the Print Screen key several times (this key is located to the right of the F12 key on the keyboard) Note: Nothing happens at this stage. Please just go
ahead.
(
© Click Edit (menu) -> Paste or press Ctrl + V.
(d) Click File (menu) -> Save. Save it as a .jpg or .gif file and send it to me as an attachment.
Please tell me the result of this issue at your earliest convenience. If there is anything unclear, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Kathy
Online Support Professional
I wrote back to her:
Thankyou for your answer. I have Office 2003. I did step 1 & 2 - but didn't help. I didn't understand step 3. I was going to email you back but —-I now seem to have lost my wireless network - thus the reason for me using my BlackBerry to email you back.
I have turned my lap top computer off & taken the battery out to make sure it reboots.
I also turned off & unpluged the wireless router and cable connection and turned everything back on.
I've started the computer up in the usual user account but it isn't working right.
I got a message balloon that stated:
Windows - system error
There is an IP address conflict with another system on the network
I pushed PrtSc & went to mspaint - but it took several minutes to open paint & several more to enter the file to save it in. I don't have WebRoot Spysweeper. I do have Spybot but it was turned off while I was doing all the above steps. The only other Firewall Program I have is Microsofts. Is there some way to check & see if I'm missing something? Right now I'm trying to get my computer on line with the wireless network. I'm not having any luck. I don't understand why it's running so slow. Please let me know what to do from here. I can't do much if I don't have any way to connect to the internet. I guess if all else fails I'll have to plug into the cable box. (I tried to connect to the cable box but it didn't work. When I go to Network Connections - there is nothing there. Nothing listed. Empty.)
After my exchange with MS Support I gave up & tried contacting Toshiba - the maker of my computer. After talking to 4 or 5 people & having to give them my credit card # so they could charge me $35 - One guy had me uninstall my network drivers & then reboot. After restarting the computer I checked the Network Connections & nothing was there. No listings at all. I finally talked to someone else that seemed to know what he was talking about. He had me try & do Recovery but the dates only went back 2 days & was of no help so he came to the conclusion that I needed to wipe everything off my computer & start all over. I told him I needed to back up some things first & would call back later for instructions on what to do next. Last night I started to back up my old emails, address book, and some programs that I don't have a CD for because I downloaded off the internet & then noticed that my email appeared to be working. I can now use the internet but have no idea as to why or how that happened because the Network Connections is still empty. However the computer is still not right. Trying to go to My Computer takes several minutes & when I PrtSc & go to run MS Paint - it takes several minutes to open & then after I paste & go to "Save In" it takes over 5 minutes (I decided to time it -while I was waiting away my life for it to open).This is my last chance to try & fix this without having to wipe my computer out. Can anyone help me??? I am needing to do taxes for an organization I run the books for. I have to file by March 15th. I'm running out of time & options……If there is no one to help please let me know soon? I can see that this site is in high demand & understand you have limited numbers of people. I'm very sorry this is sooooooooooo long……………… Thanks for your time!!!
MaryLogfile of HijackThis v1.99.1Scan saved at 6:18:10 PM, on 2/24/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16608)Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Sprint\Mobile Broadband\SMBAUtilSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CDANTSRV.EXE
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVDRAMSV.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exe
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\WENGINE\wmonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
c:\Toshiba\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXEC:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoomingHook.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Tvs\TvsTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSMain.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchPad\TPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Accessibility\FnKeyHook.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Controls\TFncKy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TCtrlIOHook.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSBattM.
C:\Program Files\Picasa\PicasaMediaDetector.exe
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\FastLane2\IPMon32.exe
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\FastLane2\IPClient.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSServ.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\E-KEY\CeEKey.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\toscdspd.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFXFER.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\RIMDeviceManager\RIMDeviceManager.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\BbDevMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\TaskPanl.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\U3\U3Launcher\LaunchU3.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\soffice.BIN
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqimzone.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_clipbook.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPNRA.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBPRO.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUpdate.exeR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://start.earthlink.netR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.earthlink.net/partner/more/msie…n/search.htmlR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://start.earthlink.net/AL/SearchR0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://start.earthlink.netR1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://start.earthlink.net/AL/SearchR3 - URLSearchHook: SrchHook Class - {44F9B173-041C-4825-A9B9-D914BD9DCBB3} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\ElnIE.dllR3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - ~CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - (no file)O2 - BHO: EarthLink BHO Guard - {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000002} - C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\EScamBlk.dllO2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} -
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dllO2 - BHO: HP Print Clips - {053F9267-DC04-4294-A72C-58F732D338C0} -
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_framework.dllO2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dllO2 - BHO: EarthLink ScamBlocker V3 - {15F4D456-5BAA-4076-8486-EECB38CD3E57} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\EScamBlk.dllO2 - BHO: EarthLink PopUp Blocker V2 - {512ACF1B-64D9-4928-B382-A80556F28DB4} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\ElnkPub.dllO2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} -
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dllO2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - (no file)O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dllO2 - BHO: IE_PopupBlocker Class - {656EC4B7-072B-4698-B504-2A414C1F0037} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Accelerator\prpl_IePopupBlocker.dllO2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dllO2 - BHO: Earthlink Protection BHO - {9579D574-D4D8-4335-9560-FE8641A013BD} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\ProtctIE.dllO2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} -
c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dllO2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} -
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.1.615.5858\swg.dllO2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - (no file)O2 - BHO: Uninstall Legacy Earthlink Toolbar - {E713904C-DF05-4C79-BBAD-02DB923253BE} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\uninsttb.dllO3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - (no file)O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dllO3 - Toolbar: EarthLink Toolbar - {C7768536-96F8-4001-B1A2-90EE21279187} -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\Toolbar.dllO3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - (no file)O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZoomingHook] ZoomingHook.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Tvs] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Tvs\TvsTray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPSMain] TPSMain.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPNF] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchPad\TPTray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Accessibility]
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Accessibility\FnKeyHook.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osbootO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TFncKy] TFncKy.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TCtryIOHook] TCtrlIOHook.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SVPWUTIL]
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Windows Utilities\SVPWUTIL.exe SVPwUTILO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Pinger] c:\toshiba\ivp\ism\pinger.exe /runO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PadTouch]
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Touch and Launch\PadExe.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Notebook Maximizer]
C:\Program Files\Notebook Maximizer\maximizer_startup.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NDSTray.exe] NDSTray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LifeScape Media Detector]
C:\Program Files\Picasa\PicasaMediaDetector.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightMonitor 01] "C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\FastLane2\IPMon32.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightLAN 01] "C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\FastLane2\IPClient.exe" -lO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HWSetup]
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Applet\HWSetup.exe hwSetUPO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update]
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ElbyCheckElbyCDFL] "C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD\ElbyCheck.exe" /L ElbyCDFLO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CloneCDTray]
C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CFSServ.exe] CFSServ.exe -NoClientO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CeEKEY] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\E-KEY\CeEKey.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acronis Schedule] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule\schedule.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/WirelessO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG]
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSCDSPD]
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\toscdspd.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg]
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RIMDeviceManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\RIMDeviceManager\RIMDeviceManager.exe" -RunServerO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NBJ] "C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe"O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer]
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exeO4 - HKCU\..\Run: [E6TaskPanel] "C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\TaskPanl.exe" -winstartO4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 2.3.lnk =
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\quickstart.exeO4 - Global Startup: Google Updater.lnk =
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exeO4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk =
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exeO4 - Global Startup: HP Photosmart Premier Fast Start.lnk =
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exeO4 - Global Startup: LaunchU3.exe.lnk = ?O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk =
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exeO6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel presentO8 - Extra context menu item: &eBay Search - res://
C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.htmlO8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000O8 - Extra context menu item: EarthLink Google Search - res://
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\Toolbar\SearchUI.dll/search.htmlO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dllO9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dllO9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dllO9 - Extra button: HP Clipbook - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} -
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dllO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {644B7837-F1E9-4dba-853C-7E304F51968B} - (no file)O9 - Extra button: HP Smart Select - {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} -
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dllO9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLLO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B9030549-F0EA-40a7-8E3C-62A9FB0812D0} - (no file)O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dllO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} -
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dllO9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} -
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dllO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} -
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exeO9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} -
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exeO11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*O12 - Plugin for .bcf:
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPBelv32.dllO14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstartO15 - Trusted Zone: www.durhamtech.eduO15 - Trusted Zone: www.francescasdessertcaffe.comO15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.francescasdessertcaffe.comO15 - Trusted Zone: http://dynamic.abc.go.comO15 - Trusted Zone: h30299.www3.hp.comO15 - Trusted Zone: http://h30299.www3.hp.comO15 - Trusted Zone: www.hp.comO15 - Trusted Zone: www.quicken.comO15 - Trusted Zone: www.usaa.comO15 - Trusted Zone: www.winferno.comO16 - DPF: McAfee Wi-FiScan - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/iss-loc/…nnerCtrl.cabO16 - DPF: {01113300-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} (Support.com Configuration Class) - http://supportcenter.rr.com/sdccommon/down…/tgctlcm.cabO16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} (Microsoft Data Collection Control) - https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/MSDcode.cabO16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…158328580531O16 - DPF: {6F15128C-E66A-490C-B848-5000B5ABEEAC} (HP Download Manager) - https://h20436.www2.hp.com/ediags/dex/secure/HPDEXAXO.cabO16 - DPF: {9E515FE4-2A60-4D08-8E96-CF9A967BE49B} (SSMEarthLink Control) - http://check.earthlinksecurity.com/SSMEarthLink.cabO16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA/Secur…dManager.ocxO16 - DPF: {FC6703A7-5B7E-4f58-BE6D-2693AA3906AE} (HP Content Update) - http://h30299.www3.hp.com/ediags/hpnar/en/…cab?1,0,0,94O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{CC8DFFD0-31B5-42D4-8B1C-8B24A1D9B83B}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{E5FBCAAC-5175-4738-AAA7-97782674D617}: NameServer = 192.168.1.1O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui -
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dllO20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon -
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dllO21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dllO23 - Service: Access Utility Service - SprintNextel -
C:\Program Files\Sprint\Mobile Broadband\SMBAUtilSvc.exeO23 - Service: C-DillaSrv - C-Dilla Ltd -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CDANTSRV.EXEO23 - Service: ConfigFree Service (CFSvcs) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION -
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exeO23 - Service: DVD-RAM_Service - Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVDRAMSV.exeO23 - Service: DvpApi (dvpapi) - Command Software Systems, Inc. -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exeO23 - Service: EarthLink Monitor Service (EarthLinkMonitor) - Boingo Wireless, Inc. -
C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\WENGINE\wmonitor.exeO23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exeO23 - Service: Fix-It Task Manager - Unknown owner -
C:\PROGRA~1\VCOM\Fix-It\mxtask.exe (file missing)O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google -
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exeO23 - Service: HP Port Resolver - Hewlett-Packard Company -
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBPRO.EXEO23 - Service: HP Status Server - Hewlett-Packard Company -
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPBOID.EXEO23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exeO23 - Service: Kodak Camera Connection Software (KodakCCS) - Eastman Kodak Company -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exeO23 - Service: MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ - Unknown owner -
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe" -sMICROSOFTSMLBIZ (file missing)O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exeO23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exeO23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation -
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exeO23 - Service: SQLAgent$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ - Unknown owner -
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlagent.EXE" -i MICROSOFTSMLBIZ (file missing)O23 - Service: SupportSoft RemoteAssist - SupportSoft, Inc. -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\supportsoft\bin\ssrc.exeO23 - Service: Swupdtmr - Unknown owner -
c:\Toshiba\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe