This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Trojan.vitumonde virus

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I really need with this one. I almost tried everything to get rid of "Trojan virtumonde" virus. I have all the log files. I really appreciate if someone can help me on this one.
Here are the long flies…

from Hijackthis..
EDITED by paws HJT log and VundoFix log removed and replaced as attachments.
📎Hjt_log.txt

From vudoFix
📎VundoFix.txt
Hello techwess, [external image: Posted Image]

We do not analyse HJT logs on this forum. I would suggest post a log from HijackThis in the designated forum and let us take a look and guide you to a clean system.

The forum is very busy, there are only so many accredited experts to analyse logs, so please be patient after posting your log. If you do post and have not had an answer after 5 days, go to this LINK with a gentle reminder.

Enjoy the forum and all that can be learned here.

kind regards, :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI