This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

EnigmaChick --- hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey you, thanks for the tip … been there already, though. Was posting to the log forum when you said hi … wow, that was fast !!! Is why i had to say thanks, again … surely didn't expect ANY response that quickly … ya'll really are angels :) BTW, i really like your avatar and am wondering if that's your baby, there in Australia ?? Personally, we care for 18 cats, here at home and most of them are feral (wild) … by their choice, mind you … most of them won't permit human contact of any kind unless they initiate it … and what's really odd is … once you are brushed by them, it's only natural to reach for them in return, however, they'll run like lightning if you do !! We have 5 that have house and human priveleges, although, ALL of them were born as feral … i guess a little love from the beginning goes a long way !!! So, keep in touch if you choose … we can chat pussycat, anytime !!! :) Glad to have met ya … hope your weather is better / or the sun shines on us both, soon !! Love and laughter to all Granny Mouse
Thanks. My avatar is just one of the ones included as a template here, I do have a cat but he's black and white. Since I live in a suburban area we don't really get feral cats around here but they're around in the country or urban areas I think. 18! I can only imagine how expensive it would be to feed them all, for me one animal is enough to handle at the moment. Hopefully you'll get your log looked at soon, we generally have more logs than people available to reply quickly so please be patient. I'm not the usual greeter around here, tallin is the one who I like to refer to as our official greeter, I guess I just beat him to it this time.