What the Tech Community
Hi all !
4 min read
Abydos
Topic Starter
Hi all !
Nice idea of having welcome topic's
Just a danish guy, looking for a cool IT forum which i believe i have found here.
With regards to english, please bear with me from time to time, altho i understand it pretty good, it's sometimes
hard to explain things in a foreign langauge.
Regards Abydos 
tallin
Hello Abydos,
Hey
I don't speak a work of Danish so don't feel bad, you are doing just fine. When I was in Copenhagen I found you all spoke great English thank goodness so had no problems with being there at all. You even taught your/our Danish Princess in no time at all and I hear Danish is a really hard language to grasp.
A hearty Welcome to you and we are pleased you have found WhatThetech.
Stay awhile and have a good look around, post when you need and help when you can.
kind regards,
Hey
A hearty Welcome to you and we are pleased you have found WhatThetech.
Stay awhile and have a good look around, post when you need and help when you can.
kind regards,
Abydos
Thanks for the welcome Tallin.
-Abydos
EnigmaChick
tallin, I think you should have another title to your name, "Official WTT Greeter", nice to see someone around a lot to great the new members. 
paws
Yes EnigmaChick, you're spot on, and thanks for pointing it out.
I reckon welcoming folks to the forum is a vital part of making them feel that WTT is not only excellent technically but also an approachable and friendly place to receive help, delivered in an understandable, professional but clearly responsible way.
So let me also welcome Abydos to WTT and also thank tallin and you for your excellent work here on the forums.
Regards
paws
Abydos
So let me also welcome Abydos to WTT and also thank tallin and you for your excellent work here on the forums.
Regards
paws
And let me also say thanks once again for the welcome paws
Regards Abydos
Doug
Hi Abydos
[external image: Posted Image]
[external image: Posted Image]
Concerned surfer
Welcome Abydos ! I know one saying in the Danish language : " Yiyes ki dy"
For clarification, I have no idea if I spelled it right, and it is not
for you :). I just wanted to impress you….ha !
You will like this place.
~See ya
P.S. Cool banner Doug.
For clarification, I have no idea if I spelled it right, and it is not
for you :). I just wanted to impress you….ha !
You will like this place.
~See ya
P.S. Cool banner Doug.
tallin
[external image: Posted Image] All,
Thank you Enigma Chick, Paws, and Concerned surfer.
Doug has always been cool so Conserned surfer ……..
nothing has changed!
All the best to you all.
Thank you Enigma Chick, Paws, and Concerned surfer.
Doug has always been cool so Conserned surfer ……..
All the best to you all.
Abydos
Welcome Abydos ! I know one saying in the Danish language : " Yiyes ki dy"
For clarification, I have no idea if I spelled it right, and it is not
for you :). I just wanted to impress you….ha !
You will like this place.
~See ya
P.S. Cool banner Doug.
Hi C-S
I don't know where you digged that sentence up from, but its sure aint danish
Sorry could'nt help myself with the rofl, well jokes aside.
Thanks for the welcome, and maybe if you told me what it was supposed to mean, i'll write the "real" danish sentence for ye
It sounds more like a combination of dutch mixed with finnish and a little portion of the "muppet's"
Kind regards Abydos
Abydos
Hi Abydos
[external image: Posted Image]
And thx to you to mate
Sry that i missed your post at first, i hereby "redeem" myself
Kind regards Abydos
Concerned surfer
Well, I at least I got a chuckle for you. A good laugh is something we
all need once in a while.
~See ya
all need once in a while.
~See ya
Welcome Abydos ! I know one saying in the Danish language : " Yiyes ki dy"
For clarification, I have no idea if I spelled it right, and it is not
for you :). I just wanted to impress you….ha !
You will like this place.
~See ya
P.S. Cool banner Doug.
Hi C-S
I don't know where you digged that sentence up from, but its sure aint danish![]()
Sorry could'nt help myself with the rofl, well jokes aside.
Thanks for the welcome, and maybe if you told me what it was supposed to mean, i'll write the "real" danish sentence for ye![]()
It sounds more like a combination of dutch mixed with finnish and a little portion of the "muppet's"![]()
Kind regards Abydos
paws
Hi Abydos,
I have been impressed with the high standard of your responses to members questions on the forum.
In a very short time you have made some excellent contributions, and therefore I would like to offer you congratulations and thanks for your valuable comments and support.
It is appreciated.
Regards
paws
Abydos
Hi Paws
Thanks recieved and appriciated
I'm still learning, and mayhaps someday I can elevate my experience even further. The only hurdle I have so far, is the language, but it will
come to me
Things I know in danish, can be hard to translate correctly (Have to get myself an english version of Windows i think
)
As a sidenote, if people wish to correct me on something, please do. I have a rather strong mind, and can take it bluntly.
Kind regards Abydos
toruser
Welcome to the forums Abydos