This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Ghost on the Keyboard?

12 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Still issues I believe. While I was scrolling down list of e-mails, heard a click noise and scroll moved back to top of list. AOL security screen popped up asking if it was OK to install Java Patch or something like that - said no and clicked off the note. Just now cursor backspaced by itself (logged out of AOL and accessing this site through Mozilla)
I'll try that. With all the action that was going on with files installed by AOL, I'd like to save personal settings and clean all the AOl files off my system before doing a fresh download and install or installing from CD.

I'll try that. With all the action that was going on with files installed by AOL, I'd like to save personal settings and clean all the AOl files off my system before doing a fresh download and install or installing from CD.

I'd think they'd be able to help you do that :thumbup:
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI