Hi, My Symantec AntiVirus was doing its daily scan and informed me that these "Items in Quarantine can not be repaired using the Virus Definition files that have just been delivered." It's been displaying that after its daily scan everyday for the past few weeks. I was hoping that it'd stop posting that after we fixed it yesterday but here it is again. It lists a bunch of files and on another column beside these file names are "Virus Name" and it is Trojan Horse for every one of them. I couldn't copy and paste these file names from Symantec nor could I find any logs/histories with these names so I just wrote them all down in paper and am retyping it. Virus Name: Trojan Horse (for all of the following files) C:/System Volume Information/_restore{0DF7817F-5A2B-48C2-8DB6-A0B8B96F9B5}/RP658/A0057557.exe C:/WINDOWS/zins.exe C:/WINDOWS/system32/4875/Winspss.exe C:/Documents and Settings/Family/LocalSettings/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/ECCP6GXF/file1[1].exe C:/System Volume Information/_restore{0DF7817F-5A2B-48C2-8DB6-A0B8B96F91B5}/RP532/a0047350.exe C:/Program Files/SSH/edit.exe C:/WINDOWS/System32/4875/PowerHacker_Charm.dll C:/System Volume Information/_restore{0DF7817F-5A2B-48C2-8DB6-A0B8B96F91B5}/RP641/A0056695.exe C:/System Volume Information/_restore{0DF7817F-5A2B-48C2-8DB6-A0B8B96F91B5}/RP641/A0056696.dll C:/WINDOWS/system32/4875/Winspss.exe C:/WINDOWS/system32/4875/PowerHacker.ini C:/WINDOWS/system32/4875/Winupdate.exe C:/WINDOWS/system32/4875/Winspss.exe Before I've asked for help here, I went ahead and deleted the folder '4875' from System32 folder after Symantec gave me one of these lists. Perhaps that's why you couldn't find and fix this particular file? What should I do?