This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Appropriate Website Name

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I am pleased to join this very good website and you will have mu support whole-heartedley Can I wish all your staff and fellow members A Very Merry Xmas & Viirus Free New Year. cheers lmortiss
Thanks 'lmortiss' ,

Great to have you as a member and Welcome to WhatThetech. :D

As my signature shows, a very Happy Holiday to you also.

Our expert volunteers on here are second to none so your post on the HJT forum is in the best of hands. I am sure it will be solved in turn. Please however be patient as they are swamped with requests for help.

kind regards,