This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

meow, new member

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, everyone. My name is Ice Cream and I'm a young cat. My owner is an old (73)grouc— that thinks I'm very cute and adoreble and of course he's right. Can't argue there. I; not really an adult yet so I;m very curiuos and get into lotsa trouble. One day I walked across the keyboard and caused all kinds of ???? on the screen. Well, anyway, to make a long sory shorter, I got interested in puters and now I'm my owner's puter operator. Sooner or later I want to be a "GEEK". My owner (John) and I live in eastern Oregon in a very tiny town where Main Street is the only street and cow's out number people and their pets. I'm not the only feline here, John has four more cats and lotsa dogs. (maybe a mouse or two. ) But John just loves aminuls (Yea, yea, I know, Please don't expect perfection. after all, I'm not even six months old yet.) John is retired from residential construction and teaching and It's just him and all the fur balls. He has a two month old HP Pavilion infested with Vista and not sure if we should return to chisels, stones and hammers. Well, John is on a fixed income and would like to snatch a dollar or two from where ever. So we would like to set up some on line means of increasing our tiny fortune. We are studying web sites, hosting, HTML and domain names and how to keep the puter secure and how to fix boo-boo's and avoid same and have all our answers before we get the questions. (HUH?) So we join different groups and do a lot of lurking and maybe even ask a question or two. Which means we are here to learn. John and I want to thank you ALL for allowing us into your midst. Ice Cream + John
Hi ice cream (and John of course) A very warm welcome to you…err, that is both of you…I mean all of you! :) There' s lot to see here on the WTT forums so take a look around. Regards paws