This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

'This has been blocked by your administator'.. I am Admin?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey, when I try to load up task manager with ctrl + alt + del, I simply get the message 'this has been disabled by your administrator.
But when I look at my user name, I am admin.
Wierd.. So whats the verdict?

Sorry if this is the wrong place! :D
Hi B0z,

Yes, I will move this Topic over to the Windows Forum, where it may receive better attention.
________________________

The condition of Task Manager becoming Disabled (by administrator) when you did not take such action "may" be an effect created by a virus infection, either current infection, or infection that occurred in the past and removed without restoring the operating system to its previous good functioning.

What you should do:
Read this Thread and Follow the Instructions

Then Read and follow these Instructions to Prepare for a HJT Log

Please do not post your HJT Log into this Forum thread.
Always post HJT Log into the Malware Forum, unless instructed otherwise.

As a courtesy, please notify us here that you have posted your HJT Log into the Malware Forum.
Our Techs may benefit from following your Malware Removal work, in anticipation of further help we may render here, after you have completed your Malware Removal work.

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI