This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Intro

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi! :) I'm Jen from the sunshine state. Just stopping by to introduce myself since I've already posted ha!! Sorry I did things backwards. Take Care!

Hi! :)

I'm Jen from the sunshine state.

Just stopping by to introduce myself since I've already posted ha!!

Sorry I did things backwards.

Take Care!


Hi Jenka0s,

Welcome to WTT. You have come to the right forum for expert help. I hope you are talking about my Sunshine State……………Queensland? :thumbup: Is there another?

kind regards, and enjoy your stay, look around, there is plenty to read and learn.

kind regards,
;) the sunshine state in the US is florida. thanks for the welcome!! i'm doing a good amount of reading – hopefully i'll find some answers for these problems.