This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] In deep trouble, please help

30 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Blade, I have downloaded all of the programs that you have suggested and I have certainly learned my lesson about not updating. You better believe I will do it religously from this point forward. I am not having any more problems with my system. Thank you so much for all of your help. I have already told several friends and co-workers about this site, so maybe you will be seeing some of them later. Thank You.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI