This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Not new really -

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

The main reason's for closing a topic like this are: 1. If someone adds a post, everyone receives a notification when it isn't needed. 2. If a new member post something like: I have the same problem, etc. IMO, every topic that is completed should be closed. Email notifications can drive one crazy :wall: Thanks Tallin.

The main reason's for closing a topic like this are:
1. If someone adds a post, everyone receives a notification when it isn't needed.
2. If a new member post something like: I have the same problem, etc.

IMO, every topic that is completed should be closed.

Email notifications can drive one crazy :wall:

Thanks Tallin.


Yes I totally agree with you - glad you got my suggestion of

but I did want to comment how good it was for LDTate to post back on 'Introductions' his help given to Cybertard with the good end result. Sometimes we miss all the good news…..well done and a good idea.


Compliments to you for SS being there also, Little Eagle is a whiz. I guess so are you for that matter! :thumbup:

All the best with kind regards,