This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Hjt Fails To Remove Ddccy.dll And Xxyvvwt.dll

57 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Good job…not much space left though huh? How big is your HD? Maybe a second or external one is in order.


Now that you are clean, please follow these simple steps in order to keep your computer clean and secure:

Reset and Re-enable your System Restore to remove infected files that have been backed up by Windows. The files in System Restore are protected to prevent any programs changing those files. This is the only way to clean these files: (You will lose all previous restore points which may be infected anyway).

Click Start>Help and Support>Undo changes to your computer with System Restore
Select Create A Restore Point then click Next. Give it a name it and then click Create

Click Start>Run and type Cleanmgr
Click the More Options Tab.
Click Clean Up in the System Restore section.

In addition to updating and using what you currently have you may want to consider the following:


Visit Microsoft's Windows Update Site Frequently - It is important that you visit http://www.windowsupdate.com regularly or set your computer to receive automatic updates. This will ensure your computer has always the latest security updates available installed on your computer. If there are new updates to install, install them immediately, reboot your computer, and revisit the site until there are no more critical updates.

Install Spybot - Search and Destroy - Spybot: Search And Destroy with its TeaTimer option. This will provide realtime spyware & hijacker protection on your computer alongside your virus protection. You should also scan your computer with program on a regular basis just as you would an antivirus software.
A tutorial on installing & using this product can be found here:
Using Spybot - Search & Destroy to remove Spyware , Malware, and Hijackers

Install Ad-Aware - Ad-Aware SE You should also scan your computer with program on a regular basis just as you would an antivirus software in conjunction with Spybot.
A tutorial on installing & using this product can be found here:
Using Ad-aware to remove Spyware, Malware, & Hijackers from Your Computer

Install SpywareBlaster - SpywareBlaster will added a large list of programs and sites into your Internet Explorer settings that will protect you from running and downloading known malicious programs.
A tutorial on installing & using this product can be found here:
Using SpywareBlaster to protect your computer from Spyware and Malware

Install SpywareGuard - SpywareGuard provides a real-time protection solution against spyware that is a great addition to SpywareBlaster's protection method.
A tutorial on installing & using this product can be found here:
Using SpywareGuard to protect your computer from Spyware and Malware

Use IESpy-Ad
IESpy-Ad will block access to malicious websites so you cannot be redirected to them from an infected site or email. Instructions for set up and use can be found at the website.

Update all of your Anti-Malware programs regularly - Make sure you update all the programs I have listed and the ones you are currently running regularly. Without regular updates you Will Not be protected when new malicious programs are released.

Here is a great link to a post here on securing your PC after an attack.
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?show…mp;#entry257163


Follow this list and your potential for being infected again will reduce dramatically.

Glad I was able to help.
Well, we're not done yet. OK, I cleaned up my restore points earlier, and that freed about 700 meg of disk, so I've got about 1 gig free, on an 18.6 gig drive. In c:\WINNT there are a bunch of uninstall directories with backups of all the files from window updates. These files total about 500 meg. Can I delete them? I don't see myself ever uninstalling a windows patch. I may need to install a new hard disk, but I'm not sure if I have room for another, not sure what kind to get that would be compatible with my controller, and not sure if adding a drive would affect other installs, such as software that expects the CD rom to be in D:. I definitely don't want to install XP on a new disk and try to get everything working again. Should I install ALL of those products you mentioned? Windows security is telling me it can't verify that NAV is working. I think I need to get all the Norton stuff off my comp, and install a new AV program. Windows now has a firewall, so I think I can do without Norton Internet Security, too.
Hmm, your site recommends not using the windows firewall, because it's all written to the registry (how dumb). I downloaded zonealarm, but I need to get the other stuff off my computer first. I'm still having the problem uninstalling Norton internet security.

OK, I cleaned up my restore points earlier, and that freed about 700 meg of disk, so I've got about 1 gig free, on an 18.6 gig drive.

That's a little better.

In c:\WINNT there are a bunch of uninstall directories with backups of all the files from window updates. These files total about 500 meg. Can I delete them? I don't see myself ever uninstalling a windows patch.

You may want to wait a bit on that and make sure SP2 doesn't cause any issues. Up to you.

I may need to install a new hard disk, but I'm not sure if I have room for another, not sure what kind to get that would be compatible with my controller, and not sure if adding a drive would affect other installs, such as software that expects the CD rom to be in D:. I definitely don't want to install XP on a new disk and try to get everything working again.

One other option and one I use is an external USB drive. Works well and reasonably priced. I have a 120Gig that I put music files, pictures, some programs even. Just another option. Does not mess with the order of drives either…just falls in after your last CD/DVD drive.

Should I install ALL of those products you mentioned?

Again, up to you. Maybe only either Adaware or Spybot. The other 3, SpywareBlaster, SpywareGuard, IESpypad are all small installs and use little to no resources. Just one extra level of protection going forward. You can certainly hold of though until the AV situation is straightened out. That's more important.

Windows security is telling me it can't verify that NAV is working. I think I need to get all the Norton stuff off my comp, and install a new AV program. Windows now has a firewall, so I think I can do without Norton Internet Security, too.

Did I give you the link for the Norton removal tools earlier? If not here it is…Norton can be very difficult to remove completely.

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgen…005033108162039


Hmm, your site recommends not using the windows firewall, because it's all written to the registry (how dumb). I downloaded zonealarm, but I need to get the other stuff off my computer first. I'm still having the problem uninstalling Norton internet security.

The Windows Firewall is "OK". The main shortfall is that is doesn't block anything outgoing, but it's better than nothing.

Also, I am a former Zone Alarm user myself and it was/is OK. Although I think it's going downhill (I've even taken it out of my prevention speech)…it's also quite a resource hog. More than many. I'm using Sunbelt Personal Firewall now and it uses less resources and is easier to set up (I think)…your call.

I forgot you were removing Norton so didn't give you links to free AV's and Firewalls. So here are those.

Use an AntiVirus Software - It is very important that your computer has an anti-virus software running on your machine. This alone can save you a lot of trouble with malware in the future. Here is a list of some free and evaluation versions to try: AVG AntiVirus
Avast Antivirus Home Version–Free
Antivir Personal - Free
Use a Firewall - I can not stress how important it is that you use a Firewall on your computer. Without a firewall your computer is succeptible to being hacked and taken over. Simply using a Firewall in its default configuration can lower your risk greatly. Here are some free and evalutation versions that provide
better security than the Windows Firewall.Sunbelt Personal Firewall
Outpost Firewall
For a tutorial on Firewalls and a listing of some other available ones see the link below:
Understanding and Using Firewalls

Let me know how you make out with Norton. You may need to do some more research on how to completely remove it from you system. Just doing that though will also free up quite a bit of space.
The cleanup tool you referred me to only works for 2003 or later versions, it basically told me I was on my own with add/remove programs for 2002, which is what I have, and which doesn't work.
OK, lovely Symantec apparently has had enough problems with 2002 that they provided separate tools to remove each one on their web site, if you search for them, but you have to be sure to include the year 2002 in the search to get anything helpful. So, Norton is off, time to do installs.
OK, got SP2 running, installed Outpost firewall, AVG, ad aware, and spybot search and destroy, each one seems to find stuff, then pronounce me clean, then the next one finds more junk. I'm now aware of a problem I can't explain (don't know how long it's been going on) that none of the existing programs seem to have a clue about. When I open IE (iexplore.exe) the firewall complains that Explorer is trying to open to i.imdb.com port 80, it does this twice, each time I hit block once, it doesn't give me an option to block it all the time. It even does it when I right click on IE and set properties, without opening the browser. A) Why is it doing this, and B) how can I set a rule in Outpost to always block a certain port from a certain site?
Hi David,

Please post a fresh HJT log for review. I'm not sure why your firewall is complaining of that. That's some sort of movie database. Something you've used in the past maybe? Are you familiar with it?

I have never used Outpost firewall but do here that it's good. Here is a link to their forums if you are not able to figure this out by reading the documentation. I just don't have the expertise or background with this product and that's a question that can probably very easily be answered in the forum there.

http://www.outpostfirewall.com/forum/index.php
Yeah, it's a movie place, I've looked up people there before for filmographies and such, I can't figure out why explorer would be going there, because it's your main login process that shows your desktop. Sorry, I meant to post the latest log, but I forgot to paste it in, I was tired from watching program after program scanning my comp. I wish there was a way to tell it to ignore my main data directories, like my music library.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:26:08 AM, on 9/11/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16512)

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpyEraser\SpyEraser.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall\outpost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\HJT\scanner.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://dsl.sbc.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINNT\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Keyboard Preload Check] C:\OEMDRVRS\KEYB\Preload.exe /DEVID: /CLASS:Keyboard /RunValue:"Keyboard Preload Check"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINNT\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Outpost Firewall] C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall\outpost.exe /waitservice
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OutpostFeedBack] C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall\feedback.exe /dump:os_startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AAWTray] C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\AAWTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Uniblue SpyEraser] "C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpyEraser\SpyEraser.exe" -m
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINNT\system32\ctfmon.exe
O9 - Extra button: Outpost Firewall Pro Quick Tune - {44627E97-789B-40d4-B5C2-58BD171129A1} - C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall\Plugins\BrowserBar\ie_bar.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O12 - Plugin for .edf: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\NPInfotl.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/wind…b?1189130737875
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu…b?1189141398968
O16 - DPF: {739E8D90-2F4C-43AD-A1B8-66C356FCEA35} (RunExeActiveX.RunExe) - hcp://system/RunExeActiveX.CAB
O16 - DPF: {99CDFD87-F97A-42E1-9C13-D18220D90AD1} (StartFirstControl.CheckFirst) - hcp://system/StartFirstControl.CAB
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {BB5C5554-2B89-4D18-9938-D7EFEDDB2346} (ebcardatl Class) - http://fast.ebrary.com/support/plugins/ebraryReader.exe
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft AB - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® NMS (NMSSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\WINNT\System32\NMSSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINNT\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Outpost Firewall Service (OutpostFirewall) - Agnitum Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall\outpost.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Internet Security Proxy Service (SymProxySvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\SymProxySvc.exe (file missing)

I've tried twice to remove 023 Norton service, but it fails, the norton cleanup utilities left a few things behind.
Hi David,

Yes Norton, particularly the old versions like you had, are an absolute bear to completely remove.

We can run a little batch script that should remove those services. You probably know we can do the same thing by using the run command and put these in one at a time also…

Please copy (Ctrl C) and paste (Ctrl V) the following text in the quote to Notepad. Save it as "All Files" and name it FixServices.bat. Please save it on your desktop.

sc stop SNDSrvc
sc delete SNDSrvc

sc stop SymProxySvc
sc delete SymProxySvc

exit

Double click FixServices.bat. A window will open and close. This is normal.

Now you can check to make sure they are gone and if not remove these items with HJT.

O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Internet Security Proxy Service (SymProxySvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\SymProxySvc.exe (file missing)

That should do it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Anything else that looks bad?


No, looks good from here…

What's the deal with all those R1 entries to go.microsoft.com?


This is from the HJT tutorial in the link below…they are obviously harmless and point to MS sites. They could be removed if you liked, I have none of those particular entries in my HJT log. If you look at several logs you will see a wide variety of entries here, typically harmless, although once in a while they are malicious.

R1 is for Internet Explorers Search functions and other characteristics.


http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial42.html#

Any thought on the i.idbm.com thing?


Not sure honestly? Port 80 is used for http…

Did you take a look through the Outpost forums to see if anyone had a similar issue, and if not you could post there and they would have more knowledge than me on this.
What I'm afraid of is there's an illegitimate DLL installed in explorer, maybe by replacing a legitimate one, that is leaving me open still.
Hey David,

That is always a possibility…on any computer. Here is a powerful tool that can be used to investigate that and many other things. Not sure if you're familiar with it but the guy who developed it now works for M$. The tool is still available and very useful for things like this. It may be a good learning experience for you also to play around with. I am going to do the same as I just saw a webcast from him displaying the uses of this tool in Malware fighting. I'll give you the link to that to if you're interested. The video did not work for me in Firefox so I used IE to view it.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysintern…ssexplorer.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/emea/itsshowtime/…spx?videoid=359
These are what HJT tells me explorer is using. Everything seems legitimate, but explorer trying to access i.idbm.com in the background clearly is NOT legitimate behavior. It would have continued to go undetected if I hadn't installed outpost. The question is, what is going on? Why is explorer doing what it's doing? ====================================================================== Process list saved on 1:47:18 PM, on 9/12/2007 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) [pid] [full path to filename] [file version] [company name] 492 C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 544 C:\WINNT\system32\csrss.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 572 C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 616 C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 628 C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 788 C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 836 C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 900 C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 956 C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 1068 C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 1548 C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE 6.0.2900.3156 Microsoft Corporation 1592 C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe 5.1.2600.2696 Microsoft Corporation 1888 C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe 7.5.0.453 GRISOFT, s.r.o. 1948 C:\WINNT\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 1956 C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe 5.3.0.105 Roxio 1968 C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe 7.5.0.480 GRISOFT, s.r.o. 2028 C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe 7.5.0.420 GRISOFT, s.r.o. 180 C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe 7.5.0.482 GRISOFT, s.r.o. 192 C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpyEraser\SpyEraser.exe 1.5.1.1476 Uniblue Software 284 C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe 1.5.0.9 Safer Networking Limited 320 C:\WINNT\system32\ctfmon.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 360 C:\WINNT\System32\nvsvc32.exe 6.14.10.5664 NVIDIA Corporation 272 C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall\outpost.exe 4.0.700.7605 Agnitum Ltd. 520 C:\WINNT\System32\wdfmgr.exe 5.2.3790.1230 Microsoft Corporation 440 C:\WINNT\System32\alg.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 6616 C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe 7.0.2.1 Lavasoft AB 5888 C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation 2872 C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\bin\gimp-2.2.exe 7064 C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\script-fu.exe 2960 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe 7.0.6000.16512 Microsoft Corporation 7268 C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe 10.0.0.3802 Microsoft Corporation 596 C:\HJT\scanner.exe 1.99.0.1 Soeperman Enterprises Ltd. DLLs loaded by process C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE: [full path to filename] [file version] [company name] C:\WINNT\system32\ntdll.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\kernel32.dll 5.1.2600.3119 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ADVAPI32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\RPCRT4.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\BROWSEUI.dll 6.0.2900.3157 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\GDI32.dll 5.1.2600.3159 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\USER32.dll 5.1.2600.3099 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\msvcrt.dll 7.0.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ole32.dll 5.1.2600.2726 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\SHLWAPI.dll 6.0.2900.3157 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\OLEAUT32.dll 5.1.2600.3139 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\SHDOCVW.dll 6.0.2900.3157 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\CRYPT32.dll 5.131.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\MSASN1.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\CRYPTUI.dll 5.131.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\WINTRUST.dll 5.131.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\IMAGEHLP.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\NETAPI32.dll 5.1.2600.2976 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\WININET.dll 7.0.6000.16512 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\Normaliz.dll 6.0.5441.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\iertutil.dll 7.0.6000.16512 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\WLDAP32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\VERSION.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\SHELL32.dll 6.0.2900.3051 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\UxTheme.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ShimEng.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\WINMM.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\MSACM32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\USERENV.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\IMM32.DLL 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2180_x-ww_a84f1ff9\comctl32.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\comctl32.dll 5.82.2900.2982 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\serwvdrv.dll 5.1.2600.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\umdmxfrm.dll 5.1.2600.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall\wl_hook.dll 4.0.1025.7828 Agnitum Ltd. C:\WINNT\system32\msctfime.ime 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\appHelp.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\CLBCATQ.DLL 2001.12.4414.308 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\COMRes.dll 2001.12.4414.258 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\cscui.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\CSCDLL.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\themeui.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\Secur32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\MSIMG32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\xpsp2res.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ACTXPRXY.DLL 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\urlmon.dll 7.0.6000.16512 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ieframe.dll 7.0.6000.16512 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\PSAPI.DLL 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\msutb.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\MSCTF.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\SAMLIB.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\mshtml.dll 7.0.6000.16525 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\msls31.dll 3.10.349.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ws2_32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\WS2HELP.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\RASAPI32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\rasman.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\TAPI32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\rtutils.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\SETUPAPI.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\msi.dll 3.1.4000.4039 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\LINKINFO.dll 5.1.2600.2751 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ntshrui.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ATL.DLL 3.5.2284.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\NETSHELL.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\credui.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\iphlpapi.dll 5.1.2600.2912 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\MLANG.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\MPR.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\drprov.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\ntlanman.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\NETUI0.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\NETUI1.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\NETRAP.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\davclnt.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\wdmaud.drv 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\msacm32.drv 5.1.2600.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\midimap.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\sensapi.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\msv1_0.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\hnetcfg.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\wshtcpip.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\rasadhlp.dll 5.1.2600.2938 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\DNSAPI.dll 5.1.2600.2938 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\msimtf.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\WINSTA.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\webcheck.dll 7.0.6000.16512 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\stobject.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\BatMeter.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\POWRPROF.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\WTSAPI32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\shdoclc.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\SXS.DLL 5.1.2600.3019 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\browselc.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\MSGINA.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ODBC32.dll 3.525.1117.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\comdlg32.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\odbcint.dll 3.525.1117.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\DUSER.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgse.dll 7.5.0.409 GRISOFT, s.r.o. C:\WINNT\system32\MSVCP71.dll 7.10.3077.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\MSVCR71.dll 7.10.3052.4 Microsoft Corporation C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall\op_shell.dll 4.0.1025.7828 Agnitum Ltd. C:\WINNT\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_6b128700\MSVCR80.dll 8.0.-14809.762 Microsoft Corporation c:\winnt\system32\jscript.dll 5.7.0.5730 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\winrnr.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\MPRAPI.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\ACTIVEDS.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\adsldpc.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\mscoree.dll 2.0.-14809.253 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Shfusion.dll 1.1.4322.573 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\msadp32.acm 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\mydocs.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\rsaenh.dll 5.1.2600.2161 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\NTMARTA.DLL 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\cryptnet.dll 5.131.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\WINHTTP.dll 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\nvcpl.dll 6.14.10.5664 NVIDIA Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV 5.1.2600.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\OLEACC.dll 4.2.5406.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\MSVCP60.dll 6.2.3104.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\nvshell.dll 6.14.10.5664 NVIDIA Corporation C:\WINNT\System32\zipfldr.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\msohev.dll 10.0.2609.0 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.2600.2180_x-ww_522f9f82\gdiplus.dll 5.1.3102.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\shimgvw.dll 6.0.2900.2180 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\mscms.dll 5.1.2600.2709 Microsoft Corporation C:\WINNT\system32\icm32.dll 5.1.2600.2709 Microsoft Corporation

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI