This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

What The Tech Irc Chat Room Open

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

The What the Tech IRC chat channel hosted by wyldryde is now open. Please join us!

A couple of options for connecting to What the Tech Live Chat (IRC):

1) The easiest method for most. Click here if you don't have an IRC client (mIRC, Icechat etc). You can use the Java applet (you need to have Sun's Java installed).

2) If you are familiar with IRC, and have a client installed:
Server: irc.wyldryde.org
Channel: #WhatTheTech

More details instructions using mIRC to come later.
congratulations for bringing the chat utility of WhatThetech up! I know this would be a big help to everyone since we can have a live interaction with the experts here. keep up the good works guys. GOD bless you all!

Does this mean your going to join chat more trev? :rofl:



If I did that Rocky, I would have to suffer through even more numerous typos. I don't know if my old heart can stand that.